Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Official Contest: Server Fanart 2024

Kim Site Admin

To enter:
  • Doodle a (PG-13ish, appropriate) piece of fanart featuring Server doing something, and post it in this topic, to be entered into the raffle.
  • You don't get extra points for great art. Any recognizeable bit of fanart will be accepted.
  • It must be your own creation. No AI, no tracing, etc.
  • Traditional and digital art will be accepted.
  • You may enter up to 3 times.
  • Only entries posted by users will count - entries posted by characters will be disqualified.
  • Once the deadline has passed, I will compile a numbered list of everyone who entered. I will roll an appropriately sized die in order to determine who gets what prize. Only one prize will be awarded per person, even if your number is rolled multiple times.
serverstreamers.png

Prizes:
Deadline:
The last day to post a submission is May 12th
I guess i'll be first. (1/3)

81dZ5Lw.png
Look, disclaimer, my art looks horrible because I don't normally draw, and if I do, it's a once in a long time thing.
And I'm really really shy and unconfident in my art.

But.. SERVER-

So here's my MS Paint doodle that looks like it hopped out of the 2000s. :')

THESERVER.png

I hope using the shape tools doesn't count as tracing aaaaaaaa <_< ^^;
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

These first two entries were everything I hoped for and more.

Using the rectangle shape tool does not count as tracing, no fears!
I really wanna see a Server that looks like Handsome Squidward. 😂 I'll draw it myself if I get extra free time, but I'll probably work on a mascot instead ^^
Question: Will transforming Server into a humanoid be considered a fanart? hehe
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

HibariHaru013 wrote:
Question: Will transforming Server into a humanoid be considered a fanart? hehe

I don't see why not!
A story. Based off me, but I believe everyone faces this in their own time so Server probably struggles with it, too. As it's the same style and the same story, I'm just submitting it all for one entry, but the whole story had to be told.

Also. I have never... posted an image on the message boards before so (or it's been a while). Here's to hoping.

x7GTiDj.png
@Invicted,
Okay
That last panel is a mood

Your most creative hours, I do believe, is shortly before bed. Speaking from experience.
PK-Lucas wrote:
@Invicted,
Okay

Your most creative hours, I do believe, is shortly before bed. Speaking from experience.

Yes, I've been so darn tired, and trying to finish a reply or a part of a story knowing that "I can Finish it in the morning" Also meant losing all of my muse to write it, lmao.

I think your submission is wonderful by the way - No reason to feel shy or unconfident in yourself, but of course easier said than done.
Invicted wrote:
PK-Lucas wrote:
@Invicted,
Okay

Yes, I've been so darn tired, and trying to finish a reply or a part of a story knowing that "I can Finish it in the morning" Also meant losing all of my muse to write it, lmao.

I think your submission is wonderful by the way - No reason to feel shy or unconfident in yourself, but of course easier said than done.

sfadgkfasdlafs Thank you <3 <3
I also drew a picture for my friend for an early birthday present (and he's now using it as his pfp, which made me feel so honored hgajkg 🥹)
Server serving pastel couture ✨
RPRserver2.png
Off to a strong start, I see - literally, even! XD
Finally done! Here's my fanart! HBD, RPR Server (and hooman Server *blush blush*)! <3

Server%20Fanart.png
Halloween is my favorite holiday so of course I had to add a spooky season server!! 🎃 (1/3)

server-entry1.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Official Contest: Server Fanart 2024

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus