Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Genderbent!

SO I SORT OF GOT really bored and decided to take an old, crappy photo of myself.

...And turn me into a boy.

YEP. YOU HEARD ME.

23wuoph.jpg

Behold.

So I was wondering, would anyone like to be gender bent? I can't do it until the evening but I figured it may be fun.

Since it'll be a request I may or may not upload it because I'm not yet confident in my ability to do this lol.

But I'll take 3!

1. AsheyDoo55
2. Rynh
3. Sanne
HAHA. This is BRILLIANT! I love it! I'm so tempted to do the same thing, but I can't paint so I don't think I could actually do this. LOL
MadRatBird Topic Starter

Tytytyty ;v; A lot of what I did was the stamp tool and copy/pasting with a soft brush as an eraser ;v;. Just added noise at the end since it was waaaayyy too smooth lskdjf.

It was fun.

You should definitely try it. 8)
Hawt.
I am now convinced you are secretly Eugene.
Tumblr_m90ort27pd1repgdzo1_1280.jpg
MadRatBird Topic Starter

Ohmygawd Rynh haha.

Without the beard I started to look very Hans-y haha. Made my hair darker and added the scruff and omg you're very right.

That's wonderful.
That's awesome- even if it is a bit smooth XD
MadRatBird Topic Starter

Kaddiss wrote:
That's awesome- even if it is a bit smooth XD

Yeah. Sadly my skin texture brushes were on my other comp :c adding noise helped a little but not a whole lot. Looks more like a screenshot of a 3d character than anything lmfao.

And thank you c:
Ohmygoodness. xD That is pretty awesome! How fun.
*waves hands in air*
This sounds fun, I'll take part ;P
MadRatBird Topic Starter

Asheydoo55 wrote:
*waves hands in air*

Alright c: I just need a clear photo of you! Preferably with most of your face visible so I can warp it better lol.
Sanne Moderator

MadRatBird wrote:
Asheydoo55 wrote:
*waves hands in air*

Alright c: I just need a clear photo of you! Preferably with most of your face visible so I can warp it better lol.

I thought of saying "me too?" but then I got scared. I don't think I'm mentally strong enough for this.
MadRatBird Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
MadRatBird wrote:
Asheydoo55 wrote:
*waves hands in air*

I thought of saying "me too?" but then I got scared. I don't think I'm mentally strong enough for this.

COME OOON C8
turn this way too old picture of me into a pretty princess
1010549_401659053285722_235074039_n.jpg

I expect great things from you. (no pressure)
Sanne Moderator

MadRatBird wrote:
Sanne wrote:
MadRatBird wrote:
Asheydoo55 wrote:
*waves hands in air*

COME OOON C8

OH FINE. Grab something from my FB then. >8C
If this is still open, I am willing to give it a shot. :3 I don't think my hair will be a problem because it is already cut boy short.
MadRatBird Topic Starter

So these aren't going so well lol... I'll keep trying, but so far I suck sooo bad.
Rynh wrote:
turn this way too old picture of me into a pretty princess

At first, I was terribly disappointed about missing a slot on this.
But the idea of seeing Princess Rynh has totally made up for that.
I wanna see how these turn out.

COME ON, WE'RE COUNTING ON YOU FOR OUR ENTERTAINMENT, WOMAN.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Genderbent!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus