Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Name your own price sketches! (Open!)

I am beyond pleased with my Naomi sketch <3
Thanks Mad ;v; Commissioning you is always a pleasure.
MadRatBird Topic Starter

Libertine wrote:
I am beyond pleased with my Naomi sketch <3
Thanks Mad ;v; Commissioning you is always a pleasure.

Huehue, no, thank youuuu~ <3
MadRatBird wrote:
Orange wrote:
I aaaaam!

Awesome! Just tell me who you want me to draw n' send however much you want to the paypal address above and I'll get started right now!

I sent you a PM about it. c:
Really interested in this.
MadRatBird Topic Starter

KingofHaddock wrote:
Really interested in this.

Awesome! Just tell me which character and send whatever you want and I'll get started! May be a bit later today since I have Easter stuff to do though.
Smile (played anonymously)

Can you make her look fierce and scary?
MadRatBird Topic Starter

Smile wrote:

I can sure try! c:. What kind of fierce and scary? Did you want her grinnin' n' fierce or bein' angrypants?

MadRatBird wrote:
Smile wrote:

I can sure try! c:. What kind of fierce and scary? Did you want her grinnin' n' fierce or bein' angrypants?

Her grin is permanent. She can't change her expression except for her eyebrows and eyes. :) She's a real mean mama so feel free to make her as pissy as you can. XD
MadRatBird Topic Starter

Smile wrote:
MadRatBird wrote:
Smile wrote:

Her grin is permanent. She can't change her expression except for her eyebrows and eyes. :) She's a real mean mama so feel free to make her as pissy as you can. XD

Awesome! As soon as I get payment I can start! Thanks so much <3 (Of course if you hate it I'll shove it back at you c:.)

gl-1970-1398054563.jpg

And this is why you're my favorite ****ing artist on this site.
MadRatBird Topic Starter

Smile wrote:
gl-1970-1398054563.jpg

And this is why you're my favorite ****ing artist on this site.

Oh stahp uwu you make me blush
Lolwut.
I don't have much money, but I send you $1, I'll send more when I'm paid. :3 Can you draw me my character Charlie? I don't have any references, so if it's too much just draw a random person and I'll make a character off of it.
MadRatBird Topic Starter

Awrighty! I'll need some references for hair (like length, which way it's parted, if there are bangs or not) or you could just blab it at me.

Other than that I'll be ready to go! But I can't work on anything after tonight since I'm leaving in a couple hours to go see the boyfriend for a week.

That being said!

THESE ARE CLOSED UNTIL I GET BACK! <3 Thanks so much!

Novalyyn wrote:
Lolwut.

The real drawing is on Smile's profile.
untitled_1_by_madratbird-d7fc12r.png
Considering how little there was to work with Xiara I am quite happy. My only problem is that he looks a bit too... Knightish? Regardless, I'm very pleased.
Wholesale-Fluffy-Wig-Women-Straight-Long-Hair-Wig-Ewha-BOBO-Neat-Bangs-Korean-Girls-font-b.jpg this is the kinda hair I was looking at and sorta the face too.
I'm not 100% yet but I do need a few refs of my characters but can't afford a lot! How long will you be doing this? ;3;

Shame wrote:
I'm not 100% yet but I do need a few refs of my characters but can't afford a lot! How long will you be doing this? ;3;

I'm pretty sure the slots are closed until she gets back a week from now, going by her post! :) Only a couple of days really. ;)
MadRatBird Topic Starter

I'M BACK GUYS. Ok I'll be working on Charlie.

But I think I'm going to have to open up standard commissions after this, too, unfortunately. I have next to nothing to last me a month and that just will not doooo! :c

Shame, I can take yours, too, though after this I'ma hafta open the pricier ones. 8C

Ty guys!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Name your own price sketches! (Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus