Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

"'I just hope he doesn't know that your here along with the rest of the idiots"
jeff the killer (played by JEFF_THE_KILLER) Topic Starter

"I havent contacted any of them for the longest. Have you seen smile dog?"
" No I haven't seen them for a couple years , last time I saw any of them was in the Creepypasta world don't know exactly how I got there but somehow I got out "
jukilo (played by jaykob)

"I know how you got out" says a man from the shadows
She jumps slightly and makes her eyes change red as she moves off Jeff " Who the hell are you?"

"Me no thats not something you should know yet all I shall tell you is my name is jukilo any other questions"
" Why in the world are you in this house which isn't yours" she growls " You shouldn't be here"

"I thought it looked nice so how you guys doing" he says in a dark voice "and ill be staying with you guys for a while" he says look's at the girl with red eys and smirks
" You know I have no freaking clue who you are right ?" She growls " You have no right to just say that you are staying here when we don't approve!"

"hmmm I see well the thing is I am going to stay with you guys and there is nothing you can do about hahahah" he says as he steps to the other one "and what do you say about it" he sys with a devilish voice

"as for you" he looks back at the girl "you know you probaly should not EVER make me mad any objections"
" Why do you wanna stay with us ?" She growls again " You will die"

"Me die and why would that happen and as for your question I merely find it amusing besides what else am I going to do im growing realy bored of what i have beene doing now if you want to fight fine with me if not dont say im going to die" he says pulls out a sword and points it at her
" Do you even have a reason to be here or do you just wanna mess up our evil lives" she growls

"Now now why so scared I did not come here to ruin your lives I merely thought this would be amusing dont worry you can trust me" he says and puts his sword away "so need help with anything" he says in less evil voice
" No we don't need any help and I wasn't scared " she stops growling and looks at him " What did you mean by you knew how I got out ?"

"Well you see you have been quite rude to your guest actualy so I dont realy want to tell you anymore" he says smirking at her
" Fine then I'll just kick your ass and have you leave "

"You dont get it do you I will never leave even if I do ill just come back no matter where you are but fighting is not something I shall do not with you at least but come at me and I will have no choice but to knock you out you decide" he says with a serious tone in his voice
" You are an ass " she growls " So will you at least tell me why your here"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus