Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

Maddison reach (played by Maddison)

Maddison as the blade is getting sliced at her she grabbed it and snappes it in half with a qiuck movement (Sorry for the god mod) She turns and steps outside then jumps on the roof to escape the hell that woudl'vee come from the fight between them.
jeff the killer (played by JEFF_THE_KILLER) Topic Starter

"OH PLEASE BITCH GET ON MY LEVEL!" Summons demons and turns black with red eyes and a bright unwavering smile. "DO YOU SEE NOW THE ERROR OF ENTERING MY HOME?! GO TO SLEEP! Dissapers and starts to cut her all over her body.
jukilo (played by jaykob)

as she goes to snap the blade he quickly moves it away and throws fire at her (im just going to ignore that god mod like it never happeneed)

"so jeff you want the honors of killing god"

Watching the person summon demons as they appeard she basicly flew through them cutting all of their heads off and as soon as he was about to make the first cut she blocked it with air it seemed like but then a sword appeard from nowher she threw him back towards the wall still continuing to go onto the roof

"I took harder hits from slenderman, and with my girlfriends help I was able to kill him." Summons the devil and points at maddison. "Have at her."

Zarock coming out of the grround while maddison goes to exit the door gets kicked through the next room and through the window Zarock intending on killig him or atleast die trying. Zarock sees maddison start charging at him as she reaches him he goes for a kick to the chest Maddison with her qiuck reflexs dodges and kicks him in the ribs hearing a crack right after that. Maddison pulls out her blades just as the devil summons his scythe. Maddison stabbes zarock through the chest as she gets sliced in half by the scythe. Zarock falls to his knees looking at Jeff the killer and sais almost dead from bleeding out "Why did you summon me just to die?" He asks as the rest of his body hits the floore maddison and zarock were right in front of each other maddisons motionless body dissapeaars in gold dust just as zarocks turns into a black powder almost like ashe. Both of them were gone forever now never to be heard or seen of since

"now jeff any thing else I can help with"

"Yea open the hell gate for me. Im takeing over hell."

"now that is something I cant do an may I ask why do you want to take over hell"

The ghost of maddison appears before jeff "If you want to be the leader of hell you need to do something first DIE or i could open it up for you and you can be tormented by demons for the rest of your life cause once someone enters alive they can only leave dead"

"So your not familiar with the contract he made me? See I become immortal and if he dies under any circumstances I become the new devil. And all of hell already agreed."

"I was basicly death till he died."

"So exactly what will you do down there just leave your girlfriend forever"

Maddison nods her head and opens the gate of hell then dissapears never to be seen or heard from again

"The devil doesnt have to stay there. I'll stay here and go to hell rarely but yea this is my home and my girlfriend lives here with me im not leaveing her, Ill be right back." Goes through the hell gate and explains that the devil has died and as the contract states I am the new devil. Then comes back and closes the hell gate. "Back."
" I have a name you know and it is Red !" She smiles putting her hands on her hips making her belly button piercing show " Just to let you know I can go enter hell as well partly because I'm part demon " she does a back flip onto the couch " Wow I thought Jeffie remembered that "

"I do remember but I dont want you to go there unless its with me like tomorrow because I have to take the devil crowning ceremony thing, I would never forget anything about you that you've told me." Walks over and croutches infront of you and kisses ur lips. "I love you light."
She smiles and kisses him back " Love you too jeffie"

"What is it about us that attracts people like Juklio and Maddison? I dont like unwanted and uninvited guests."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus