Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

jeff the killer (played by JEFF_THE_KILLER) Topic Starter

"Finaly hes gone for a while you ok babe? Sorry fir takeing so long to say something i wanted to figure out the situation first." Walks over to red and hugs her.
Maddison reach (played by Maddison)

Maddison running as fast as she could she charged through a door breaking it down she continues to run in and hides behind a wall just as a dark figur enters the room. "Where Aaaaarrrreeee yyoooooouuuuuuuu"
"Doesnt ****ing matter sais maddison as she jummps out from behind the wall and charges at full speed toward the dark figuree she hits him and sends 0him flying toward the two people sitting in the roo next too him. Befor the dude coould hit him she kicks him back out the door and slams it shut.

"Ummm you ok?"

Turning around qiuckly startled by the sound of a voic maddison half jumped and turned around she saw the two people standing there hugging. "Did i scare you im so sorry i didn't mean to i just had to get away from him. Do you even know who that was?" Maddison asks as she starts to walk into the room the two are in.

"The voice soundes like ben but he looked more like hoody. Why the **** did you kick the door in? You could have busted through the window."

"That wasn't ben he is way worst and way more dangerous. Him and me have kinda a long backstory ill tell you later and i came through the door cause that was the easiest place to come through plus i could still close it and there would be no hole in your house now do you have any food." Maddison says as she starts rummeging through their refrigerator.

"Hey,hey,hey did I say you could g ok in my refrigerator?! Look we've had two thats counting you unwanted guests tonight and I dont want anyones blood on my carpet!"

Then i'd advice you to shut up before yours ends up all over this house. Maddison say as she grabs a peice of bacon from the frigde and eats it. "Plus your gonna need more bacon this is the last peice.

Zarock roaming around the house looking for a way in he sees maddison eating a peice of bacon. "THAT BITCH i need to fall back for now." sais the dark figure who had just got kicked out the door (His name is zarock)

"Well, look whos got balls talking to me that way do you know who the **** I am?" Walks up and knocks on the door hopeing for a answer. "Who could it be this time?!"

"Does it look like i give a **** who it is this is the onlly time ima tell you shut the **** up or watch your brain splatter ." Maddison said as three cards started flying arounnd her and she pulls out a sword made from razor sharp cards [ the same ones flying in the air] she starts to taalk slowly like she was taking to a retard "A-r-e y-o-u s-u-r-e y-o-u w-a-n-t- t-o f-i-g-h-t

Zarock passes a guy on the street calling for something named smiley. Zarock paid no attention to him and started to sink through the floor.
jukilo (played by jaykob)

jukilo coming back from the shadows drops a dog on the floor "this smile dog?"

Maddison seeing the door start to openn jumps and hides as the person entered thinking it was zarock she saw this dude enter with a dog she decided to stay out of sight till she saw how this played out

"Yes that is, now I have something else i want our help with. Teaching this mouthy mortal how to shut up and not mess with jeff the killer king of creepypasta!" Points my knife at Maddison.

"Hmm So maddison is it please I would suggest not fighting with me or him and leaving now or We will have to fight" jukilo say slooking at maddison

Maddison steps back into sight and looks at the man who just entered "you may know who he is but you have no idea who i am or am capable of Just so you know i AM THE ALL MIGHTY POWERFUL GOD!" maddison starts hovering off the ground and cards appear all around her.

"I DONT GIVE A **** WHO YOU ARE LEAVE NOW OR PREPARE TO FIGHT" he says pointing his sword at maddison

Maddison without a second thought lowered her gaurd. "You sure got some balls to chalenge god like that." She says as she charges at jeff and goes to grab him by the neck and drag him outside on the roof

as she moves close to hit him he steps in the way and slices at her

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus