Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

jukilo (played by jaykob)

jukilo walks outside and finds himself face to face with his brother once again "why do you keep coming here brother" jukilo asks soundig scared -his brother "I heard the new devil is here and was wondering if it was true"

"Yes he is but I would not recomend fighting him -his brother "No I came to fight you I just wanted to know if it was true" his brother says and charges at jukilo with a claw and goes to slice his throat

jukilo's eyes turn red and he punches his brother in the face and screams "YOU CANT WIN AGAINST ME NO ONE CAN BEAT ME" then his brother looks at the house and asks "so the new devil in there perhaps I will fight him" his brother says as he walks into the room looks at Jeff and charges at him
jeff the killer (played by JEFF_THE_KILLER) Topic Starter

Sets down the plate and stabs the inturder in the chest. "Hi Im Jeff, Jeff the killer, and you will GO TO SLEEP!

jukilo's brother-"that cant kill me fool" he says as he pushes the knife out

jukilo charges into the room grabs his brother and throw him outside and charges bein outside in .1 seconds "This fight is between me and you brother" -his brother disapears into thin air "god damnit left again is no one able to kill himgetting stabbed did nothing

"Well could that be the fact of I dont have my syth yet?" Walks back over to red.

After his brother leaves jukilo walks inside

"She's a heavy sleeper, damn."

"JEFF COME OUT HERE!" Jukilo screams with fear in his voice

Comes running. "What is it?

"That man what did he say to you"

"He said. "That cant kill me fool.""

"Im guesing you stabbed him" "this is bad dont try to fight him yet"

"I'll wait till I get my syth."

"No you still wont be strong enough you dont understand how strong this guy is" he says with a serious tone in hs voice

"And You dont understand how strong I am, I killed laughing jack on my own fought slenderman and lived, and with the help of red killed slenderman and jane. And no Im not underestamateing him, I like challanges and hes not realy a challenge so my stab didnt seem to work, it wasnt a ima kill you stab, I was checking his strength through the knife."

"No he is not one to make mad he will kill you imortal or not it does not matter to him but I dont think he will be back for a while untill then I must find his weakness"

"Its not that hard, when you to fight whats the one place he alwats blocks more than the others?"

"He does not ever block he merely takes the attack its something more than a spot he was gave a trigger word that when said he dies we must find that word"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus