Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

jeff the killer (played by JEFF_THE_KILLER) Topic Starter

Laying on my bed unable to shake the feeling that someones waching me i clench the knife in my pocket.
She jumps on the bed and lays down slightly closing her eyes.

Wakes up in the morning and stands at the door to my parents room watching you sleep. And goes to start makeing breakfast." Hey red breakfast is on,"
She gets up and stretches in her wolf form and shifts back as a human but with her wings wrapping around her

"I hope eggs are ok with you cuz untill I get more food its eggs for a while. For me i dont know if you want to stay anylonger or not, how many do you want?"
" I'm fine jeff you don't have to be this nice to me , i still don't understand why you let me stay"

"Because your the first person who has been nice to me since I became the way I am. Your my friend and friends are nice to each other,so do you want eggs and if so how many?" Blushes as my always present smile grows larger in size.
" Well , your awesome jeff and then i'll have one egg "

"Thanks red, your awsome too." Blushes brightly. "One egg comeing up." Cooks your egg and hands it to you at the table. "Im srry I didnt ask how you wanted it I only know how to make fried eggs." Looks down embarresed
" Its fine jeff really " she eats the egg smiling .

"Thanks. You know your the only person to see this side of me."
" Well then I guess , I'm special along with you because I'm never nice or anything like that "

"Thank you red, you know ive never had a actual friend before your the first friend ive had." Blushes and coocks myself an egg.
" Jeff I think you are my actual real friend as well."

"Thank you ted." Eats the egg.
" Anytime " she smiles and slightly hugs her wings making them grip tighter on her .

Looks at your wings for the first time and feels around my smile. "Its closeing!". Pulls out my knife and runs to the mirror in the front room and recuts the smile into my face.
" Your really weird sometimes jeff you know that right" she smiles.

"Yea I know. So do you want to take care of slendy tonight or later on?"
" Up to you jeffie"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus