Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

jeff the killer (played by JEFF_THE_KILLER) Topic Starter

"Thank you red. You know jane you realy could of had something going for you if you just stayed out of it. I mean realy you could be liveing a happy but tramatized life but no you choose this well all i can say now is, jane u look very very tired so GO TO SLEEP!" I plunge my knife into her heart the slit her throat with the other one. And walks over to you and hands you her knife. "Here i have enough of these you can have hers. I have whisky at my place wanna come?"
" Thanks for the knife and sure I'll come " she twirls the knife that Jane once owned and puts into her boot.

Smiles and walks side by side with red heading tword my house I could swear I saw my bead brother liu standing infront of it. "Liu... I.. I didn't mean to hurt you." Slowly snaping back to reality I fall to my knees.
" Jeff it's ok calm down " she knees beside him slightly worried.

Leting out a big breath. "I swear they are going to torture me the longer i stay there, and slendy still has to pay for what he did to liu's grave." Slowly gets up and starts to walk tword my house again.
" What did he do?" she gets up and follows you .

"When I fought him he throw me at it and shatered it to the point of you could only see his first name. Slendy will pay, I will make him go to sleep one day."
" We will "

"Yes your right we will." Opens the door and walks in, the walks to the counter a
And grabs two cups out the cupbord and pors whisky on them then walks back and hands you one.
She grabs the cup takes a sip " Jeff arent there like stories about you and slendy , like it talks about you because there were some girls who called me a creepypasta what ever that is , the started screaming."

Thats peoples term us, you kno demon, werwolfs, vampires, and other things that go bump in the night.
" Why do they call us that it's pretty odd if you think about it"

"It means scary online story, their saying we shouldent exist. Their so scared of us that the police released a false artical that said i died back in the 1900's. They call us that to make themselfs feel safe."
" Wow that just proves to us how awesome out kills are"

"It strikes more fear in people when hear that the slogan of a creepypasta was writen at the murder scene." Taking a big sip from my cup and sets it on the coffee table. " If you want to stay here thare are two extra rooms my parents old room and liu's old room." Looks down as his name crosses my lips. "Or my room which not knowing eachother very well doesnt seem like a good idea. It's up to you red."
" Thanks jeff I'll stay but I dont really sleep , its rare because us demons dont sleep but the wolves do . It gets pretty messed up "

" I bet." Finishes the cup and puts it in the sink. "Night"
She sets her drink in the sink as well . " Night "

Heads tword my room. "The other rooms are to your left. Liu's room has a pic of me and him and a blue glwing clock."
" Ok thanks " she walks to the rooms to her left where he said the other roooms are and enters the one she thought was his parents . Then takes off her black coat and shifts into her wolf form so nothing odd will happen when she wakes up.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » two bound by bloodshead

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus