Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » K.R.A.Y.C.U.S. Chrisis

Bad Dog (played by RoyaleX318)

Already running on the tail he jumped, landing near the nape of the neck creating a small hole in the mech suit with his dagger, "How about this for a spark, I put a bullet in your little brothers foot!" Lodging the gun into the neck mechanisms and fires the rest of that round into the mech, the shoulders locking up from the bullets still lodge in their gears unable to reach back grab him. He reloaded assuming the others would make some kind of assault themselves.
Rock (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

OOC: Okay, I'm going to make this perfectly clear. Rock can NOT just be effortlessly defeated. Bad Dog should not be SO smart and SO accurate that he can just automatically shoot weak points that you don't even know if Rock's mech has, and dodge any form of attack Rock throws at him with inhuman psychic abilities. You also seem to be controlling what happens to his mech, which is a MAJOR no-no. I'm just letting you know now that I don't want Rock's existence in the RP to last only a few posts just because someone cannot control their character's abilities.

Rock quickly grabbed Bad Dog and threw him to the ground before he could even try to damage the mech. "You think you can just climb up me and think I can't reach you?" Rock asked. "You're so pathetic!" Rock's mech then jumped far back to the edge of the rubble and then punched rubble in everyone's direction. With his mech's strength, he could send the rubble pretty far, but it wouldn't be that accurate.
Dakinu frowned as he saw that Bad Dog's bullets weren't penetrating the mech's defences. "Hoo boy. Again with the bulletproofing... Hmm..." He propped his head up with a hand as he thought to himself. "Well if I can't hurt him... Ah!" The rat gets an idea and ran directly into the path of the rocks, ducking and rolling around them like it was some sort of game. "Look alive, Turbine! I've got an idea on how to beat this blockhead!" He said, hoping Rock would turn his attention to him.

The force of the dog being thrown by a giant metal suit broke almost every bone in Bad Dog's body, because besides his speed, strength and weapon know how, he was not invincible and the giant metal machine was just that a giant metal machine. He wondered as he was tossed aside like an effortless fly if Turbine would do the right thing? Would he kill Rock or be a weak spine Rat and just easily forgive a mass murderer because they had played sports over a decade ago.

"I hoped I would never have to do this..."

You see being trapped under piles of dirt and gravel before had all but killed Bad Dog before so how did he escape? A mysterious white stranger had taken him in and 'helped him'. The creatures name was Icias and Bad Dog had long since lost contact with that mysterious friend. But he was changed by Icias. Bad Dog's knife was no mere blade, it was a key! And he pushed it into his throat and twisted it.

Bone and skin caught fire burning away, this was extremely painful and he would never be as he was before unless he could find Icias again. But this was end game, he had only one objective in mind, kill ROCK! Then it didn't matter if he died. "You think your the only mech big boy?" Gears shifted and Bad DOG got up from all fours as his new body clinked into place. "THINK AGAIN!"
Turbine (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

Turbine didn't want to believe his friend turned evil, but at the same time he could not forgive what Rock just did. "Do what ever it takes to off him!" Turbine yelled, admitting that his friend just might have been beyond help. "Your claim that others have destroyed our homes is a lie! You're using it to cover up the fact that YOUR species are PARASITES!" Turbine would not lump himself in with Rock or Killer. "YOUR species only lives to destroy! YOUR species cannot be reasoned with! YOUR SPECIES IS EVIL AND NEEDS TO BE PUT DOWN, AND I REFUSE TO BELONG TO YOUR SPECIES ANY LONGER!!!"

"Still trying to be cute, are we?" Rock asked. "You, the vengful creature think turning into a quadruped will stop ME! And you, brainless slug who's name won't be mentioned is trying to convince me that surface creatures are angels. And you! I don't even care who you are but you'll die like your friends!"

Rock smashed more rubble into the group, hoping to hit them this time.
Dakinu climbed up a slab of rubble and looked surprised at Bad Dog's metamorphosis. "Did ... did his skin just come off? Ew..." He noted before returning his attention to the fight. "Hey! Boulder-brains!" He yelled from the pole jutting out from the slab of rock. "Forget about the gear-heads over there... Let's see you exterminate this angel, huh?" He stretched his face in a immature fashion before darting away.

Bad dog stood, nearly the same size as ROCK's mech and rushed towards him, having hopefully been distracted by the other rats strange facial expression Mecha-Bad Dog hoped to tackle the Rat Mech! Gears clicked and pistons in his chest pumped as he ran, pain of before only memories in the back of his sheltered, half mechanical mind. Razors flipped out of his steel finger tips and he jumped towards Rock! Ready to knock him down and tear him out of that suit!!!

...Of course a blind charge would get Bad Dog nowhere as Rock's mech immediately grabbed hold of him and lifted him up. "Pathetic," Rock said before throwing Bad Dog back. Rock couldn't ignore Dakinu entirely though. He saw him and then ran after him. Rock's mech was faster than Dakinu, but it DID provide a distraction.

Grabbing Bad Dog like this gave him the opportunity to dig his claws into the mech's wrist. When ROCK threw the Mecha-Dog he simultaneously torn his own mechanical hand off! Not so much of a blind charge after all, it was after all the reason he pulled his claws out. "You are no god Rock, just a rat!" The Mecha threw the mangled hand to the side! Robots tearing robots apart, AWESOME!
Dakinu merely laughed at first, but then saw the creature's mech approaching. "-Oh crap. Not as heavy as you look--" He slid down the debris and tried to stay just out of reach of Rock, leading him to the biggest and most unstable pile of rubble he could find. Of course, that wasn't as easy with such unstable ground beneath him, giving him many an opportunity to fall and crush his head, if the rodent creature didn't do that first. "Woah... That was close... I mean--Come on, Stone-Slab! Show me what that hunk of junk can do!"

OOC: I'll allow the hand-ripping this time, but next time you want to inflict damage to Rock's mech or any other mech in the RP, please let me know before hand so I can approve of it.

Although Bad Dog ripped a hand off, he barely even needed it. Under his hand lied a secret compartment, and eventually a large mace appeared where his hand used to be. He then jumped forward to where Dakinu was and managed to cut him off. "Ha! I'm one of seven major gods among Manticorats," he said before swiping off at Dakinu with the Mace hand.

Turbine didn't want to just stand there and do nothing. He was infuriated at what Rock did. Immediately, he flew forward to Rock and yelled at him. "Hey! Why don't you pick on someone your own species!" he cried before slinging a Boomblade right at Rock's head.

The Mecha Dog got down on one knee, gears clicked inside its chest and it opened up! Three missiles fired straight toward Rock! "There may be seven gods rat but only one devil!" Explosions rippled the battle fielded as Bad Dog used parts from Rocks Hand to creat a sort of smaller seat. "Hero Rat!" He called to Turbine, "let's even the odds!" Bad Dog knew Turbine's experience with Rock in the past meant that only he would know how to get him out of that suit. And maybe lending the little guy some of his mechanical might would be the answer, "climb on in!"
Ariel (played by WhiteWolf)

Ariel was away from the battle resting.He got his energy back while the rest fought Rock. When he woke up in ran towards the battle filed before joining in he looked at the field.He threw a fireball at the mace to slow it down so Dakinu could escape in time.
Dakinu slid to a stop as the mech crossed his path suddenly. "Woah! ...Dude, that thing must handle like a dream, huh? --Oh, right... Fighting." He jumps back and tries to dash away again, hoping not to get squashed by the walking death machines.

"Huh? Got it!" Turbine said as he flew over to Bad Dog. He then sat where he asked him to. "What's your plan, I think we're weakening him?"

And they were. ...But slowly. Turbine's blade and Ariels fireball both hit and he started to feel outnumbered.

"Ha! I can take you ALL on!" Rock said as he jumped back to the pile of rubble. He slammed the middle of the rubble hard to send rubble in all directions.

Power began to shift around and gears clicked at a faster rate, a cage closed around Turbine for his own protection. "I'm shifting all movement control to you! I'll handle weaponry!!!" Just then out of Bad Dog's tail a turret began to spray bullets in Rocks direction! This raining fire may have begun to dent and break apart the armor but it was too soon to tell. "Missiles ready, I'll fire on your command little one!" The left side of Bad Dogs face began to light up with two Missile ready to fire, "all I ask is that you let me finish the fur ball!"
Ariel (played by WhiteWolf)

Rock aim was horrible but he was throwing some many Ariel had to think a way around it. The ferret than jumped onto a rock being thrown nd leaped to another until he got to Turbine.He went threw the bar in the cage. ''I think this will do for now. Those fireballs take alot out of me now.'' he said out loud.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » K.R.A.Y.C.U.S. Chrisis

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus