Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » K.R.A.Y.C.U.S. Chrisis

Turbine (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

"Huh? How did you..." Turbine started towards Ariel until the task at hand came. "Nevermind. He's going down!" Turbine eventually charged straight at Killer's mech and slashed his robot tail against the mech, also while trying to retrieve his blades for a final attack at the head. He raised up and was about to smash his blades into the head, finishing Killer's mech off.
Killer (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

...But not Killer. Killer quickly ejected from his mech right before Turbine finished it off and started to run off. "Ugh! Stupid traitor!" Killer yelled. "Retreat! Retreat!" With that, Killer tried to run off as fast as he could, hoping to get away from the others.
Ariel (played by WhiteWolf)

''That took longer than I thought. Turbine cn you make a better suit thing with the scraps from his suit?'' ariel asked hoping it could get better.
A pistol was fired at the fleeing Killer rapidly. "Yeah, that's right! Run, coward!" Dakinu let up his attack as the creature escaped. "Well, that wasn't so bad. Too bad he got away, though. Want me to chase him down?" He asked, already reloading his weapon.

"No," Turbine said. "I... I don't want to kill them." Deep down, Turbine still wanted to believe they were his friends, and that Serpent was just controlling them. "Uhhh, better suit? Sure. But I might need some better metal to work with. Also, super sharp boomerangs that actually return to the user without hurting him. ...Ehh, maybe that's impossible, I should just stick to stocking more of them."

OOC: Bump

OOC: Where did everyone go?

''Where should we make base at'' asked ariel wondering if they even had homes. He than jumped on the highest point within five feet and rumbed his nose.
"I uh... think the inn's still standing...," mumbled the rat as he began poking through the wreckage for anything of value. "Don't ask about my place, though. It's only got one chair."
Bad Dog (played by RoyaleX318)

Bad Dog trudged threw the woods, these stupid rat people continue to annoy him and he had just about had it, if he saw one more Kraysus scoundrel he swore he would... It was then that Killer appeared to him attempting to escape into the woods. "Hey Rat!" A quick draw put a bullet in the over grown mouses foot sending him tumbling to the forest floor. Bad Dog picked him up by his collar and dragged him into the clearing, dead set on finishing the job. But his eyes scanned the destroyed town. "Did you do this?" Bad Dog was sick of all this, he tossed Killer foward and pointed his black and gold pistol at the rats head. This is when he noticed Turbine and the others, "do you mind!?" Rude sarcasm dropped from Bad Dogs words, rolling out of his mouth with a rotten taste. He was fed up and a bit racist after all that the little terrorists had done.
Killer (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

Killer DID try to run away, off into the woods. But when he tried, he was confronted by a big dog-person who seemed to have a vendetta against manticorats. "You want a piece of me?" he said before he was LITERALLY shot in the foot. And when it comes to rats, you always have to wonder... how much of their leg is actually their foot? They're always laying down on their entire leg.

"Hey! God damn you! I use that to run!" he cried. "Why when my brother gets here, you're gonna be sorry!" Killer was then dragged back to Turbine and the others where Bad Dog asked if he caused the destruction. "Yeah! I did! What of it?" He asked. "You big creatures are always overshadowing us! We fight back! Survival of the fittest! Don't like it, that's life!"
Dakinu heard gunfire and turned toward the dog and the rat-chimera. He grimaced at the site of the rat morph's foot. "Oh, shoot... Heh, 'I' don't mind. So long as you don't point that thing at me." He replied. "I like running too..."

"Please don't kill him," Turbine suggested. "Killer, this isn't you. You gotta snap outta it. Serpent is telling you lies! You can't truly think anything good will come from destruction, especially to those who've done no wrong. Please Killer, join us and we can put an end to tyranny."

The gun clicked backwards showing Bad Dog was serious, "so it seems your wanted alive scum." Being more of a business man then a cold blooded killer he always looked for a better deal to make. "You have thirty seconds, make a step towards me and the scum dies." Bad Dog knelt down pressing his right knee on Killers right wrist and placed the barrel of his gun on the rats forehead. "So what will you trade for his life?" Bad Dog asked with a dark playful smile on his face.

''I think this is pointless.We should just beat this mutt up making depands like this.There is three of us and we have more gun power.'' Ariel moved onto a street light that was slightly tilted do to the fight that just happened.
"Trade? Wow, such an opportunist..." Dakinu shook his head. "Oh, come on, big guy. Relax. That 'Killer' person isn't hurting anyone... Anymore... I mean, what'd he do to you? Was one of these piles of junk yours?" He said, pointing a thumb back at the destroyed street. "At least give us a minute to dig into our pockets..." He said. "...And maybe reload..." He whispered under his breath toward the others.

"...I don't know about this guy," Turbine said. "He looks kinda tough. And he doesn't seem to be a badguy either. ...Would you accept one of my prototype Boom-Blades?" Turbine then held out a large boomerang shaped blade and held it out for Bad Dog.

Bad Dog growled at the first two comments pressing the barrel harder and harder against Killer's head, causing the rat to squirm underneath him. He He looked at the blade and tilted his head to the side, he had never seen a weapon like that before. Maybe Turbine was a tinker, though Bad still hadn't been told his name. His pistol was old and he had lost his sniper long ago, "Did you make that yourself?" He asked curious with the tinker-ship of the rat, "Do you think you'd be able to fix up my pistol? Make it shine gold again and fire more accurately??"

"Well I don't suppose why not," Turbine said with a smile. "Yeah, I made this boomblade myself, and I made this suit I'm wearing. Fixing a gun shouldn't be a problem."
"Oh, you do guns too? Then why doesn't your suit-thingy have any? Sure would make more sense than boomerangs..." Commented the rodent as he kept an eye on the villain. "Or were you hoping that hitting people with fancy sticks wouldn't kill them, huh? Pathetic..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » K.R.A.Y.C.U.S. Chrisis

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus