Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » K.R.A.Y.C.U.S. Chrisis

Ariel (played by WhiteWolf)

From Ariel resting point he woke a little drozey. The vent allowed him to hear conversation throughout the building. He searhed for Turbine voice and found it. He began to walk towards him until he heard about teleportion. He started to wonder should he help? He decided he would so he continued.

When he got to the area the group was in he melted threw the vent and landed on the floor. ''I heard something about teleporting. I can assist if you need me since I am awake now.'' he told them.
Turbine (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

"Huh? Yeah," Turbine said. "I'm trying to go to Heivar to investigate the giant rock that appeared in the city, and... Rock... Rock!? That sounds just like the kind of outlandish stunt he'd pull off! We have to go to Heivar, and hurry!!!" Turbine was making assumptions right now, but he did know a KRAYCUS member who was very strong, and had an even stronger mech capable of lifting heavy objects, even large boulders. "Guys, Killer has a big brother," Turbine shouted loud enough that Bad Dog could still hear. "His name's Rock, and he's even worse! My gut tells me Rock is waiting at Heivar!"
"Oh, good. We gonna fight him too? Or maybe you wanna negotiate till your blue in the face? ...Well... more blue anyway." Said the rat before he stretched. "Whelp. Alright. Might as well get this over with. Maybe it'll be fun this time." Dakinu mused with a grin.
Bad Dog (played by RoyaleX318)

Rage filled Bad Dog and he howled, "your telling me I released the little brother of... HIM!?!?" He dropped down on all fours and rushed towards the group jumping into the air. From this angle he grabbed Turbine's shoulders and pinned him on the ground. "You are nothing but a little Rat! Why didn't you say that before so I could have a body to draw Rock out with!!?!?" The corpse of his brother would surely get him to show his face, and Bad a Dog traded a shinty new gun for the chance at revenge for his people's death. Bad Dog was so mad he could just dig his teeth into this little rodent and his friends, but he knew he needed them to find his primary objective. Maybe killing Rock would end his racism towards their kind, or maybe not. But Rock was going to pay in blood, that was all Bad Dog knew!

"Wah, because it never became relelvant," Turbine pleaded. "I never even thought to bring it up. Why? Is there something in particular you have against Rock? Did he do something to you? I wouldn't really be surprised. ...But I don't even know if he's surely there yet.." Turbine felt a bit sad.

"Do you know why I wanted Killer spared? Because... me and the members of KRAYCUS used to be good friends when we were young. ...All except for Serpent and his right hand, Umber. We would all play sports together and hang out. And then... they formed KRAYCUS. They wanted me to join, but I refused. They wanted to be like other Manticorats and I didn't see why we have to "get revenge" on races that haven't done anything, so they banished me from the Manticorat colony. But deep down, I still want to believe my friends are hidden in their hearts. I just wish there was a way I could release that side of them, and show them that what they do will not get them anything but their own execution some day. ...But maybe I'm just naive."

''Well if we need to get their quick I can teleport us aall there. I will not be able to fight for two hours however. Teleporting others have a great drain on me.'' he stated.

Bad Dog got off the rat, he didn't seem all bad but he had left out key info that would have helped him. On the other hand the ferret was willing to teleport them there so maybe this was the perfect opportunity for Bad Dog. "Rock attacked my village with a very small group." Bad Dog hadn't recognized Killer so the little brother may have been too young. "The Wolf Skins' fought back but Rock created an avalanche when he saw he wasn't winning the fight." He clenched his fists and looked at the ground, "my people died and he alone walked away from it."

In this mind he replayed the events of Bad Dog being stuck under a pile of dirt, lucky it wasn't a bolder like the ones his people were killed by. He had looked up and asked Rock who he was and why he did it. He responded with only his name before walking away and ever since Bad Dog hated all Scaven and Manticorats'. "Take me with you, please! It is my destiny to kill Rock!"
"You? Used to hang out with those mass-murdering dudes? And they say I take bad company..." Dakinu said, shaking his head in mild disbelief. He then raised an eyebrow at Bid Dog's tantrum and begging. "Woah! You're a hard read, you know that, big guy?" He then looked to Turbine. "Well, your decision, dude. Is the crazy guy going with us?"

"I don't know," Turbine said. He didn't want to enrage Bad Dog by saying he couldn't kill rock, and then seem like a bad person, but at the same time he really didn't want Rock to die, not until he was done trying to find his good side. "He can come," he said. "Okay, Ariel. Take us there."

''Your all going to have to touch each other or you will be left behind. He than jumped on turbine shoulder. Ready when you guys are.'' He waited for everyone to touch and then teleported them to the place. Once rrived he jumped off onto the ground. He said ''Good luck, I have to re-gain my energy.'' He than slept on the ground.

Filled with both excitement and anger he unloaded his first clip into the bolder with full force. bullets sprayed out of the barrel like their were confetti but it barely marked up the bolder. "We need a better plan," the thick headed Bad Dog said looking at the others. It felt so good, something finally going right, a lead on his arch foe. If this was truly were he would kill Rock then he owed these three strangers a lot. But first things first, find and exterminate ROCK!!!
The rat shuddered after the teleport and glanced around at the new location, brown eyes watching for danger. "Trippy... Alright, time for part two." He said as he readied his pistol. "Anyone got an idea where this guy is?"

"I can't say I do," Turbine said as he looked around. But something did not seem right. Why were things quiet. But eventually, Turbine could just make out a voice.

"Three..."

Turbine looked around but saw nothing.

"Two..."

"Where are you!?" Turbine asked. "Show yourself!"

"One.."

With no target to aim at, Turbine didn't know what to do, but eventually a giant figure emerged about the stone structure, and came hurtling down with great force and speed.

"BRINGING DOWN THE HOUSE!"
Rock (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

In a flash, you could just see a giant muscular mech that looked like a giant brute with a rats head. It slammed into the stone structure, and it collapsed right before their eyes. After it did, you could look down and see among the structure some collapsed wood, AND the arms and heads of civilians of all species. That's when it hit Turbine, the stone structure was built around Heivar. And Rock waited for an audience before bringing it down and killing hundreds of citizens.

"Ha! Score one for K.R.A.Y.C.U.S!" the mech said. "Serpent will have to give me a promotion after this!"

"Do you know my face swine!" Bad Dog yelled, "you killed the Havenger Community! All of us, over 300 casualties!!!" Bad Dog's hands trembled but not with fear, with Rage. He had done it again, leveled another civilization of strong, independent, creatures that only wanted peace. "I don't care who you work for or who you think you are!" Bad Dog planted his feet, "only one name should matter to you right now!!!!" The Harvenger, wolf born let out a howl that sounded like a scream or battle cry.

Air was still as he shot a glance to Turbine indicating that there was no friendly good heart left inside his once called friend. Rock needed to be stopped for good or else the blood of a hundred more would be on all their hands if they let him go. "BAD FREAKIN DOG, the one that will kill you right here right now!!!"
Dakinu looked rather surprised at Rock's appearance, and the death toll it took with it. "Did... Did you just level a city? Tch, kinda impressive, but I think I'd better stop you guys before you break MY hometown." Said the rat as he prepared for a fight. "And I like my hometown. It has a cool park."

The thief then glanced toward Turbine and gestured toward Rock with his gun."I'd suggest you get to your 'begging' before big guy over here does anything rash." He advised.

But Turbine was too mortified by what he saw. What if his friends couldn't be helped? What if they weren't his friends anymore. Right now, Turbine could not see past what Rock just did.

"You... killed them. They did nothing to you, and you KILLED THEM!?!" Turbine yelled. "I thought there may have been some good left in you, but you and K.R.A.Y.C.U.S. are a plague to this world! There's only one cure for someone like you!" Turbine then whipped his boom-blades out, forgetting the fact he still hasn't perfected them yet.

"...And that's to put you down!"

"Ah ha ha ha ha ha! How cute! You think I'm afraid of ANY of you!" Rock said. "It was your kind Bad Dog and other surface creatures that secluded us to the underground domain where we spend years upon years making our home, and then YOUR seismic machines destroy that home, and we build it again, have THAT become destroyed, as if you think you can just do whatever to us and we're supposed to take it! I'm simply following the rule of "eye for an eye." But now that you're here, you think you can beat me? If you haven't guessed, I am big and you four are small. So I think I'll give you guys the first shot."

He was taunting them. He wanted to goad them into doing something stupid, and it looked like Bad Dog was too furious to see that.

Bad Dog wasn't much listening to what anyone had to say until the part about he machine, "we have no machines, only gun smiths and hunters among us Harvengers, doctors and butches don't use any 'machines' either so your misguided attack are not only stupid but cost-full!!!" He began to charge blindly at the mech, "YOU WILL PAY IN BLOOD!" He wasn't too smart, or good with fixing things, a terrible medic or detective. Bad Dog was also illiterate and had a hard time making friends, a bad leader, a bad follower, no so productive in a team either, but we can point out his flaws all day long and get no where. He cant cook, cant bake, and cant do any sort of driving... but he is strong and a great shot! BANG! BANG! BANG! Three shot were fired as he ran forward, one at each arm pit disabling arm movement for the moment then the last as he slid under the mech, straight upward. Rolling out of it he found himself behind the ROCK mech... "And I'm you freggin debt collector!" He barked.

...But none of the three shots seemed to effect him at all. And when Bad Dog slid under him, he immediately lashed the mech's tail at Bad Dog. "Boring!" Rock said, taunting Bad Dog. "Let me see even more of that spark."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » K.R.A.Y.C.U.S. Chrisis

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus