Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » K.R.A.Y.C.U.S. Chrisis

Ariel (played by WhiteWolf)

''Well I can't work on wiring tht's all you.I will however go mess with the other rats suit.'' Ariel than disappeared and reappeared ontop of the robots head. He than blocked the rat veiw. He than waited to teleport away when danger came.
Killer (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

But Killer's mech was too slick for that trick. It immediately blasted a laser out of its dome head, hoping to send Ariel off quick and painfully. "Hah! Your puny trick is no match for the might of KRAYCUS!"

The ferret teleported away before the blast hit him. He than said ''What a horriable way to treat me'' The ferret than threw a fireball towards the machine and jumped into the junk yard disapearing.
"Woah! Glad I didn't try that..." said the rodent at the sight of the laser. He then pulled a pistol from his jacket and slid down the debris, shooting at the machine as he went. "Hey! Why don't you pick on someone half your size!?" He exclaimed.

Killer was getting very annoyed. The fireball hit him and knocked him back a bit. The pistol chipped away at his mech. But unfortunately neither did signifigant damage to his mech. "Sucks that I don't play by the rules," Killer spoke through his mech before his mech sent a sweeping kick at Dakinu.
Dakinu swiftly jumped over the mechanical leg, easily avoiding being damaged. "Oh! Playing dirty, huh?" He said as he pulles a smoke bomb from his backpack. "I can do that!" He then flung the smoke bomb into the chimera's visor, the bomb exploading into dense fog on impact.

"Hey! No fair!" Killer said. "You're supposed to be cowering! You're supposed to be afraid of me! You're not supposed to fight back!" Killer's mech then combined arm-cannons on his right arm and a flame spewer on his left arm, and fired both off. He fired off the flamethrower at the ground, and shot bullets outward in the air, trying to damage houses.
Turbine (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

"Come on, I'm almost done," Turbine said as he started to work onthe problems he found.
Dakinu ran quickly into the tornado of weaponry and pulled his trusty crowbar from his pack. "Buying time!" He yelled as he lept as high as he could and jammed it into the back of the machine, trying to pry a panel open and ruin whatever was inside.

OOC: Characters shouldn't be able to dodge everything. Keep that in mind.

But that didn't fly. Killer's mech turned around in an attempt to deflect Dakinu. "Ha! Stalling. For what, your grandpa?" Killer seemed a bit more confident as he pointed the gun at Dakinu.

"No!" Eventually, right before Killer could shoot, a long boomerang-shaped blade came flying at the gun, knocking it away. "They're stalling for me!"

And there he was: Turbine. His mech seemed... very tiny compared to Killer's. Plus he wasn't stocked with all the fancy gadgets Killer had: Just a bunch of throwing blades and a jetpack, which he was currently using.
Dakinu managed to collide with the robot's arm and fall to the ground on his chest. "Ow... Don't turn so fast..." He got up to his hands and knees before he looked up at a gun pointed at him... "That's inconvenient..." he sighed.

But just then the other rodent morph appeared! In a jetpack-suit no less! "...That's it? Well, you were working with scrap, I suppose."

OOC: Waiting for Ariel.

OOC: Lost keypad so i couldn't type for awhile.

Ariel was hiding in the junk and thought something that would help.He staarted throwing fireballs at killer hidden in the junk. He than would move to a new location and repeat throwing fireballs.

"I'm not doctor evil," Turbine said. "Goodguys always get the smaller weapons." Turbine threw another boomblade right at the visor of Killer's mech. He was hoping an attack on it would disable the site.

Ariel's fireballs were really starting to get on Killer's nerves as they shook his mech back and forth. "Where are they coming from?" he said as he started shooting his flamethrower off willy-nilly. Since everything was a target, he had no need to be careful.

Finally, Turbine's blade hit Killer's mech right in the center of his visor. That caused complications. Killer tried to use the laser to blast it off, but it backfired, sending him back into the ground. How his mech continued to operate was miraculous.

"I aint finished!" He cried as he shot out one of his fists at Turbine. He then got up and tried to use his tail again on anyone near.
"Good guys have smaller..." The rat looked at his pistol. "...Then what does that make me?" Grey-clothed legs quickly backpedaled out of the path of the flame thrower. "Hey-hey! You could at least aim before trying to kill me! I ain't dying of blind fire!" Aiming carefully, the rodent shot at the laser weapon on the suit with his pistol, just to be sure it wouldn't be any more of a nuisance.

"Why do you want to destroy everyone?" Turbine asked before throwing his last boomblade at the flying fist. "Hmmm, my boomblades need to be sharper," Turbine said. "They're still a WIP, but they're not working like real boomerangs." ...Except real boomerangs wouldn't come back if they hit a wall either.

Ariel came threw the wires in Turbine suit and told him ''Finish him off already.We was holding him off so you could build this thing to win.'' He than went back into the wiring system and went back into cover.
"Yeah, man! Take him down before he makes it to the garage! My bike's in there!" Called out the rat. "Or do you not have the guts?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » K.R.A.Y.C.U.S. Chrisis

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus