Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » K.R.A.Y.C.U.S. Chrisis

Ariel (played by WhiteWolf)

''We really going to bargain with this mutt? We should just take what we want.'' The ferret than disapeared and repeared with a dagger of some sorts. ''Proof that I could of already took him out.'' Ariel than dropped the dagger towards Bad Dog and went back onto his perch. The dagger Ariel dropped belong to Bad Dog.
Turbine (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

"Well..." Turbine stopped. "...Blades are just cooler." He then turned over to Bad Dog. "Alright, I'm going to go fix your gun. So, let's go to the inn Dakinu mentioned."
Bad Dog (played by RoyaleX318)

BANG!

The gunshot hit the dusty earth mere inches from Killers left ear, "Fine." He took the mag out and pocketed it, tossing the golden repeater to Turbine. Picking his knife up growling at the ferret, "You are a band of freaks you know that, Outcast Rat, loud mouth mouse, and a pick pocket who thinks she can take down someone bigger and badder then herself." He pushed the knife to Killer's throat insuring that he wasn't taken advantage of by this pip squeak squad of losers. But the rat did have a talented eye for weaponry, along with the creativity to make something special out of metal. "WE WORK HERE! Dont double cross me goggles or I'm going to end your buddy here," apart from his Kill Knife, he had no other weapons to be stollen or to fight with. He waited patiently for the tinker to get to work.
Dakinu barely flinched at the stranger unloaded a round near the villain. "Tch, dude. Someone needs to relaaax. ...Outcast? I have a name, you know!" He shook his head and rubbed his forehead. "Heh, what am I getting all worked up about? We won, right? But... there's more, isn't there?"

Ariel flamed up a little bit but sizzled out after while.''You have no room to talk, calling us freaks.''He dropped to the ground and started to walk toawrds the inn. ''Lets get going it will be dark soon enough.''

Bad Dog hoisted Killer up, knife still pressed against the creatures neck, "fine." He was out numbered with no weapon anymore. He decided to just give in to their request for now and follow them to the inn. If it was a trap, he'd at least be able to use Killer as a body shield and worst case scenario, take the rat out with him. "Let's go to your hotel before the creatures of the night come out."

Turbine immediately flew over to the Inn where he found a free table to work at. He examined the gun and it appeared to be an intricate and well made piece of work, but Turbine felt he could work on it. He kept his gaze away from the Inn's TV to stay more focused. ...And since he was, he was missing a new bulletin going on.

"The town of Heivar is missing!" The reporter said. "Just yesterday, life was going on as normal, but today, morning shines upon a colossal rock structure where Heivar used to be. No one knows how it got there or where it came from, but investigators say it is merely an illusion to keep out intruders. But why start today?"
Dakinu sat in a chair in the homely inn and fiddled with his own gun, making sure it wasn't damaged during the fight. His eyes strayed toward the television during the special report. "An entire town missing? That's a new one. I wonder who the government will blame for this... Ah well. At least it wasn't my town."

Bad Dog was in the back of the Inn awaiting his gun to be finished being made. "You'd better hope your friends do good work or you're done for Rat!" He pushed a finger of his free hand into the bullet wound. "You Crisis members should all be killed." He sat down, knife still against Killer's throat, it may take a while...

Ariel got room service because h wasn't ate all day. Once the food arrived he retrieved money some how and paid the waiter. Once everything was settle he began to eat his chicken after he cooked it a little more.

"Alright, I think I got it," Turbine said before handing the gun over to Bad Dog. "Let me know what you think." That's when his gaze averted to the television. "Huh, a town just completely vanished? That sounds... mysterious." Turbine had a sudden thought in his head. "We should go there, quickly." He had a really bad feeling, a feeling that bad things would happen.
"Mysterious... and dangerous!" Chortled the rat. "Heh heh h-huh? You wanna go there? Why? You heard the news, there's nothing there but a big rock!" He shook his head. "I thought you wanted those... K... people taken care of... Not solve weird mysteries."

Bad Dog was still waiting outside in the back ally behind the inn so he didn't hear Turbine finish working on his gun. He just continued to sit out back, completely oblivious to the television, the rock, and the mystery. "How long do you think your 'friend' is gonna take rat?" He smiled pushing the knife a bit harder, "I grow impatient."
Killer (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

"Why when my brother sees you handling me this way," Killer said to Bad Dog. "He's gonna make you see the world in red. My brother isn't afraid of you!"

Ariel finished eating all the food he got and went up to Turbine. ''I will got with after I take a nap first. You can go ahead and I will catch up, either way I will see you later.'' He than jumped into the ventaltion pipes and curled up and went to sleep.

"I don't know," Turbine said. "I just have a hunch that something is waiting there. It just seems odd that there would just be a huge rock where a city used to be." Turbine got up then walked outside where Bad Dog Was. "I thought you were inside," he said. "But anyway, here's your gun. I'm thinking of going to Heivar to see if there's anything there for us."

Bad Dog smiled and pushed the rat man away, his old gun had a slight rightward lean when it came to firing. So if his gun wasn't fixed Killer would pay the price, he aimed just left of Killers head and sent off a shot. Bang! it whizzed by his head, straight as an arrow. "You do good work tinker, thank you," he extended his hand, pocketing the pistol. "Your friend is free to go," Bad Dog wasn't headed towards the city they were going to so he had no intent to follow, if only he knew...

Years ago Bad Dog's village had been attacked by a member of Kraycus... That's why he hated all rat people so much. Every scavenger reminded him of the friends he had lost. His town was a nice mountain side village minding it's own business, a hunting community and trading as well. But a Kraycus member named Rock had caused an avalanche killing more then half the village leaving the rest homeless to starve or begin a crime filled life. If Bad Dog had known who what 'brother' killer was talking about he may have killed him on sight. But instead he let the rat scurry away.
A puzzled expression crossed Dakinu's face. "A hunch? Tch, for your sake your gut better be right." Snided the rat. "Bah, whatever. You got a car or does that jetpack of yours have enough fuel for a trip?"

Turbine watched Killer run away right before he said "When my brother sees you, you will ALL be punished." Deep down, Turbine wondered WHY he wanted him spared. Did he really think they could change? Was there really any hope for his friends? Cause this was typical of his species. Turbine really was one-of-a-kind.

"Wait, you mean carry you there on my suit?" Turbine asked. "I don't know, I think we might have to walk there unless someone knows teleportation magic.

Bad Dog with drew his outstretched hand, these rats maybe different but there still rude. He turned and began to walk off, seeing how his business deal was over now, he moved to make his way home for now. Waving slightly, "thanks again tinker..." Unwanted he tread softly down the ally before turning to exit.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » K.R.A.Y.C.U.S. Chrisis

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus