Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » K.R.A.Y.C.U.S. Chrisis

"Awesome. Just, try and make this one "confiscation-proof", eh? Seems like it'd be a handy feature in the long run..." He said with a nod. "In fact, who are these... "kray-kray" guys anyway? Are they tough? Smart? ...Misunderstood?"
Turbine (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

"They're dangerous, that's for sure," Turbine said. "So... does this town have a junk-yard. If so I could likely get to work finding old parts."
"Dangerous... 'Exercise extreme catuion', right? Well, I'm a bit new here myself, but I'm pretty sure I saw some junk to south east of here. Lots of metal. And dirt. And trash. And more dirt..."

"Then I shouldn't take long," Turbine said. "Off to work I go on my BIIIG project." Turbine seemed kind of happy. Maybe having a teammate or two did that to him.
Killer (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

...But Turbine would have to work fast, as trouble was already brewing.

Outside the tavern stood a slinky little rat named Killer, the first member of KRAYCUS. This creature saw Turbine run past and started to think to himself "I wonder what that squirt's up to." He then looked inside the tavern and saw creatures in their. "Hmmm, they don't look very tough. I'm sure this would be a good place to start for our revenge. But first I should probably get prepared."
Ariel (played by WhiteWolf)

The ferret felt killer outside but decided to say nothing.Ariel than replied to the both ''Meet you at the junk yard.'' He than flashed away into thin air.
Dakinu blinked in surprise as the ferret disappeared. "Woah! Another cool trick. I wonder if they know a magician or something..." he then smiled to the chimera. "Don't worry, I'll make sure nothing bites your head off before you get your suit fixed up. I'm cool like that," he said with a chuckle. "Alright, this way big guy." He lead the way out the door of the building.

Killer clacked his claws together as he saw the others go out with Turbine. "Hmmm, so it looks like the pipsqueak's looking for recruits. And he's building another ship. I'll have to act extra fast then." Killer left the scene and went to find something.

Meanwhile, Turbine had reached the Junk Yard. He looked at all the scrap metal scattered all over the place. He couldn't believe his eyes. "Woah, there's all kinds of great stuff here!" he exclaimed. "I should be able to make something in no time!"

Ariel ws sleeping in a car tire when turbine came.He popped up out of the tire and walked over towrds a dryer.He leaped ontop of it.He than said ''Will you need help welding or cutting metal?'' The ferret sat still waiting for an awnser.
"I've got some knives, a mini blow torch, and... gloves. Maybe a wrench too..." said the rat as he dug in his pack. "Course, using my stuff's gonna cost extra~" he added on.

The ferret than transformed.His tail was a silver jagged blade.There was also fire coming from him.The ferret said ''I think I can get it done.'' The ferret than smiled almost a mocking smile towrards the creature.

"Sure, that will really..." Turbine started but stopped. "Wait... cost extra? ...But I don't have any currency." Then he saw the ferret. "Ay! That could easily work, assuming you aren't charging too."

''I am a ferret,why would I need money.'' he replied. He than walked over to him and said ''Just tell me what to cut and what to weld.''
"Who 'doesn't' need money?" Asked the rat to the shapeshifting ferret before turning to the chimera. "Surprised that you don't have any. You don't look like a bum... Or did your 'friends' take your money from you too? Ah well, I'll think of someway you can pay me back for my services... That is if Mr. Magic over here doesn't have a trick that makes bad guys die of heart attacks too..."

"Honestly I don't have a use for money either," Turbine mentioned. "We Manticorats don't have a currency system, cause whatever we want, Manticorats usually just take it. My race is so weird." As you could tell, Manticorats were almost predominantly evil. "Alright mister ferret. Now blast fire right here to make the right cut. And then we move onto this piece where..."

"Suddenly, a crashing noise was heard. "Oh for goodness sake, what was that!?" Turbine cried.

As it turns out, it had already began. Killer was opperating a large human-shaped robot that was almost seven feet tall. The mech had a round dome head and a big black cloth around its waste. It was punching the buildings in the small hamlet, causing total havok.

"Citiczens of "What-Have-You-Ville!" Now begins the wrath of KRAYCUS! I am Killer of the afformentioned group and I will destroy your puny village. If you surrender, I'll still kill you! NOW WHO'S SMALL, SUCKAS!"

OOC: Don't assume Turbine gets to have all the fun. You guys are welcome to fight Killer any time you want. But Turbine still needs the ferret.

Ariel rushed the cutting and forging. He said ''I can teleport inside of that suit if you want? The cutting aand forging is done the way you wanted them. I think the suit will work now, if you did the right wiring.'' the ferret said.
"Take what you want? That sounds familiar... but--" The rat turned his head quickly at the sounds of chaos and yelling. He climbed a pile of rubble swiftly in order to get a better look. "Woah! Looks like a party's going on over there! Uh... I mean... 'Oh no'..."

He looked back at the others working. "Hey, want me to take care of this Kray-Kray guy? I can at least keep him and his big suit busy till you guys are done. I'm pretty good at annoying people." He said proudly.

"You're gonna have to," Turbine said. "Remember, KRAYCUS is a dangerous group. Don't be too reckless. And whatever you do, don't call them "Craykus" to their face. They get angry when you call them "Craykus" instead of "Chrisis."

He finally turned back to Ariel and looked at his suit, they were almost done. "Okay, now all that's left is to test this thing out." Turbine climbed into the suit and turned it on. ...But nothing happened. "There must be a shortage in the wiring somewhere," he said.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » K.R.A.Y.C.U.S. Chrisis

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus