Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » K.R.A.Y.C.U.S. Chrisis

Chip (played by SirMustacheTheGreat)

"Hello there. Sorry I'm late. Did I miss anything?"

A black/white tabby cat appeared near Turbine, the way cats do when you least expect them. This was, to all eyes and ears, a normal house cat, except for the fact that its arrival was accompanied by a slight incessant low buzzing in everyone's minds, like static from a radio replayed from a computer on low volume. When it spoke, it was in a moderate male voice, tinged by a calm English accent. His tail was swirling in the air behind him, making a semi-hypnotic pattern that made most people feel an inexplicable urge to go and cuddle him.
Turbine (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

"Got it. Hey what!" Turbine was ready to fire away, but just then Ariel popped right in and startled him. "What are you doing?" Turbine asked. "You're gonna get in the way! Don't... oh deer what's that ringing?" That's when he saw a cute cuddly kitty. "Hello little guy, aren't you cute?"
Rock (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

"Ha! Nice mech," Rock said before he jumped toward it and tried to smack it. He was quick, but if Turbine and Bad Dog's reflexes were good, they could tag-team a counter.
Dakinu glanced around and noticed a cat nearby. "Where the...? More talking ferals?" He heard the missiles being readied by Bad Dog and started running for cover. "Ok, this is getting a bit too hot for me!" He said, disappearing behind a rock... for now.
Bad Dog (played by RoyaleX318)

The weapons systems powered down. It was odd, if Turbine wasn't still controlling his movements he would be left completely wide open for Rock to smash at. What was happening and where did this strange urge to cuddle come from? Bad Dog HATED cats!!! But all that was on his mind was cuddling, this force was strong enough to disengage his weapons it must be effecting the others, "why do I want to snuggle by a warm fire on a cold winters night all of a sudden."
Rock (played by MugoUrth) Topic Starter

It looked like Rock's fist was about to connect, until...

"Aww, and who's this little guy?" Rock said before going to grab Chip. "Aren't you a cutie. Can I play with you? You're awfully cute."

"Huh? We're still whole," Turbine said. Then he saw Rock going after Chip. "Now's our chance to ice him!" It was then that Turbine pressed Bad Dog's buttons to fire off all his weapons at Rock. There was no way he'd be able to take so much damage. And he didn't! One good shot to the leg maimed Rock's mech.

"Direct hit!" Turbine yelled, happy that they were doing damage to him.
Bad Dog (played by RoyaleX318)

Bad Dog's body clicked and whistled as the cage shot backwards out of his body. "I'll take it from here!" Controls back in his hands he tackled the galled Rock Mech, "Thanks for the memories!" The claws dug together trapping the enemy in his iron vice like grip! "Command Zero, XY!" The metal mutts spine lit up. Clicking into place as zither mech under him struggled after his rockets connected in the last attack. "Looks like you've hit... ROCK BOTTOM!" A slight laugh erupted as the cyborg animal creature exploded in a mushroom cloud of pure Awesome! Destroying all in a short radius of him.

((OOC: That's all folks ;)))

...No one knows what happened in that cloud, but Turbine watched as he tackled Rock to the ground, and right before the explosion, Turbine saw Rock eject from his mech and then run down a hole, away from the explosion.

"NO" Turbine yelled. "BAD DOG!!!" Turbine waited for the smoke to clear.

Chip purred affectionately before singling out his 'allies', Bad Dog, Ariel and Turbine, for a mental cue.

Hit him while his guard's down. Don't pay attention to me.

Meanwhile, Chip allowed himself onto Rock's mech-arm, where he padded as cutely as possible onto the shoulder. Inside, he started purring with the vibes of a cement truck engine.
Ariel (played by WhiteWolf)

Ariel felt the comuniction from another before he saw him,it was a cat. Ariel was unaffected by his ct charms but started to laugh to death on the inside. He thought it was funny cat was helping to rat species to fight a rat species. Once Ariel got himself together he went ner the cloud tht happened nad waited for an attack.

"Are we not going after him? I don't enjoy it when giant mechs attempt to lift me. They're like... Oh, I don't know. Maybe if the suit had a soft, warm lap I would like it more. But, I digress. Are we going after him, or not?" Chip was unfazed by the dog's spontaneous combustion, but he had an uneasy feeling that the ferret was laughing at him. In response, he swished his tail in a graceful but reproachful way at the little animal and directed his attention to Turbine.

"Fine, you willing to go?" Turbine blurted out. "Only Ariel and you can go after him quick enough, and I need to take my suit off. I'm still waiting to see what happened to Bad Dog.

The cat tail came close to the ferret but didn't care. "How do you expect me to go after him when i am dying of laughter." he burst into laughter again and said " There is a cat helping a rat species to fight a rat species." He barely was able to say this without laughing but afterwards went back to the ground.

Chip shook his head, shrugged, (A very interesting expression to watch a cat perform) and ran into the hole after Rock.

"You coming, Ariel?"

"Going down there is suicide," Turbine said. He then saw the dust clear and saw nothing left. "He... died... he didn't even kill rock."

'I wont be able to catch his scent. The trail is lost so I don't think we will be able to catch up too him.' he said as he settled down.

Although they wouldn't hear him coughing, everyone paying attention would see Chip emerge, covered in a generous layer of dust, from the hole.

"So... no one is following?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » K.R.A.Y.C.U.S. Chrisis

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus