Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The positive negative thread.

Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

Thank you cold for giving me severe muscle pains from the ridiculous amounts of sneezing. My coworkers are highly amused at my sneezing fits and I've come to appreciate the existence of muscles I didn't know I had!
Thank you lazt co workers who don't do their share at work thus causing the burden to fall upon the shoulders of one of the places hardest workers...me. On a brighter note this just means your volunteering to go home early leaving me to finish your job means more hours for me which means more money. Thank you for fattening my wallet just a bit more.
Thank you, former friend, for revealing your true colors to me.

Now I finally know what a real friend should be like.
Kim Site Admin

Copper_Dragon wrote:

Sorry you had to go through that, Copper. It always sucks!
Kim wrote:
Copper_Dragon wrote:

Sorry you had to go through that, Copper. It always sucks!

It's alright, Kim. Thank you. Ended up being inevitable, I suppose! But hey, life lessons learned and all that good stuff.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Had that happen too Copper, it's frustrating at the time but then you realise they probably weren't such a good friend afterall.

You still have us! :)
Ooooh, infant son. Thank you for throwing up on my favorite pair of PJ pants. I would have NEVER realized there was a hole in them otherwise....

SKOOLz. Bless you for overloading me with work; how else would I call Furcadia a proper distraction and not just a past-time I am UNABLE to escape?!
Rarw!!! OHHHHH my sincerest thanks to BELL canada for not sending me the kit to return the receivers that I had from them, then tacking a GRAND on top of my last bill.....

BUT there's the postive. . .I found a company who works to keep their customers happy, thank you Rogers. ..

now I just gotta try and uhhh calm down from my last heated phone call with Bell
Thanks Black widow spider for falling behind my bed. I wouldn't have cleaned ALL the things in my room until I located and killed you, and in doing so, found a few objects that I had lost and a $5 bill! That was nice.
*facepalms* thank you R.J for finding my paints while I was in the washroom. . .now I have to figure out how to remove black acrylic paint from a beige carpet. . .

the tiwst. . .I think I lost 10 pounds running around freaking out. . .-_-'
Thank you for dying on me, touchpad to my laptop.

I now have a reason to utilize the mouse feature of my tablet (which is actually pretty awesome)
Thank you procrastination! Whilst you have brought me lots of stress, at least I know how to work under pressure now!
Thank you terrible and unpredictable weather for keeping me home from school and making me miss classes! I needed this time to collect myself for weekend studying.
Thank you to rude city people! You've made me realize just HOW much I hate living in the city, and with in the next two months I'm relocating back to the country where I belong!! Thank you for letting me realize that I'm not a city girl.
TheLily

Thank you insomnia for breaking the cycle of hypersomnia and giving me back my muse for art and short written blurbs.
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

Thank you former friend for suddenly abandoning me without the courtesy of even telling me you were leaving. The pain it's caused me confirms that I wasn't as uncaring as I feared I was.
:( awe sanne I hope you're ok.

Thank you work for making me do endless amounts dishes. Thank you for the new experiences and friends I'm making and he huge bump in hours I work.
Thank you inconsiderate coworkers for leaving me to do all the work and forcing me to clean up your mess too, my promotion is coming up and I am getting good reviews on the bonus checks now.
EdtheNeko

Thank you my Un-accepting hateful family, who never tried to do anything but put me down, belittle me to only make themselves feel better and more important then myself.

Thank you my 'so called' friends who never spoke to me ever again without a reason or suddenly say I'm a waste of life and should kill myself.

Thank you to all businesses who denied me work or even a chance to work for them, because I had no job experience due to the fact I was unable to find work before that.

...Because, if it wasn't for all this: I wouldn't have that determination to work harder, and try to live a better life compared to all of them. Without my hardships I wouldn't have that determination and good character I have today, which over all made me a better person. It also makes me appreciate the few people who I can call friend. If I never had my troubles, I wouldn't have met these few people who over all made me a better person.

PS: Sorry if that was too much negative for this thread, I didnt mean to nuke it :/
Thank you developemental dyslexia for making me struggle through math and highschool. It is because of you that I feal reallly accomplished for graduating.

Thank you girl that picked on me and harassed me from 2nd grade to 12th grade. You have made me extra sensitive towards other people's feelings.

Thank you bad knees and hips for enabling me to have excuse snot to do certain things.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The positive negative thread.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus