Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » say one word to describe the person above

Alan Wake (played by Atheist)

Alan gave the man a thoughtful regard. It was difficult to narrow things down to just one descriptor in his humblest of opinions, but for this particular job, it was necessary.

He opened his mouth to speak, closed it again and shook his head muttering something along the lines of it not working because it was two words.

"Hale," he finally said, settling on something that seemed to satisfy him.
Aedgar Stannen (played by Tyranoth)

"Troubled?"
"Youthful"
Death (played by SporkEater)

“Noble”
Miryu Ikazuchi (played by Reithesniper)

"Natural"
He turned away "....hot"
Ellis (played by LeftScout)

"Disciplined"
”Hm, solemn comes ta mind. Be seein’ that often with city boys like you,” the tall wanderer woman huffed, looking the man in the eye from under the shade of her wide-brimmed hat. ”Either ya walk about lookin’ like y’have the weight of the whole world to carry, or ya make sure you’re responsible for givin’ the other city boys that much to worry ‘bout.” Although Mad Madina had the tendency to look down on the Vaults and metropolises on Eyremos, she couldn’t deny that urban environments had an unique ecosystem, not at all unlike the wilderness that she was used to. Maybe one day she’d come to understand and respect it.
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"Obnoxious. You, just like every other biped with sentience and consciousness, are all the same."

"Nny......"

"Not now, Nailbunny........" Johnny sid yo the dead rabbit head floating towards him.

"No. It IS now. You both kill people, albeit for different reasons. She is merely the other side of the coin. She is order, and you are chaos, but you both are here to serve a purpose"

Johnny glanced at Nailbunny. "What? Her blood money and me drawing my Happy Noodle Boy comics?"

Nailbunny turned to the bounty hunter "Don't listen to Nny. He's going through some sort of endeavor in his head."
Death (played by SporkEater)

"Prey."
"Fast" Cairo said looking at the otherworldly being with an unreadable expression Where did he see it before?
Olix Brackley (played anonymously)

"Intelligent."
"Dare I say, passionate"
"Cultured"
Stoic
"Fluffy!" He exclaimed happily
Alan Wake (played by Atheist)

"Well if it isn't my good friend, Spikes," Alan said with a sort of lopsided grin. "I think my one word for you today will be 'friendly,' because it really just suits the heck out of you."
Kind , it’s always good to make your friends feel good about themselves ^^
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"You can say it, Nny...."

Johnny looked at the floating rabbit head and he sighed "fine...." he looked at Crimson simply said "relatable"

"Not everyone is bad Nny, regardless of what D-Boy and Mr. Eff tell you"
Towering over the skinny man and his many personalities, there was a disturbing lack of emotion from Clickjaw at the sight of him conversing with the figments of his imagination. Had the soul that had previous controlled Click been more present, they would’ve pitied Johnny, but with Him in command, a far different word was forced over the Therion’s decayed lips.

”..DDDDDiisssaapppppooointttiinggggg..” groaned the choir of ghostly moans in Clickjaw’s throat. The beast growled and hacked, blood leaking down from its nose and mouth. Its detached jaws infrequently clacking, it approached Johnny, staring deeply into the young man’s eyes. It wasn’t made to talk, but He made it do so anyway. As a demonic entity possessing its Therion host, He was arrogant and disappointed in seeing the work of whatever had tried to possess the skinny man. No bodily malformations, no creepy voice changes? Not even a gleam of red in the eyes. Whatever demon had summoned the creatures in Johnny’s mind had done a very sloppy and lazy job, if He dare say so Himself.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » say one word to describe the person above

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus