Denise Mueller (played anonymously)

"Deleted"
Delightful
Scarred
Eduardo Léon (played by Mando)

Unique.
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Dancer
"Hmm, unorthodox would be the word, darling," Flarus said with a decisive nod, smiling much more hesitantly than he normally would when judging an exciting new person. "Whether or not you will take that as a compliment or insult, I will leave up to you to decide. All that is known to me is that many aspire to be as bold and out-there as you appear to be, but I am most certain you're already aware of that." His final verdict though? Not his type. Too much potential for conflict.
Intellegent
Death (played by SillySpider)

"Young"
Creepy
"Uhh.. learnin'?" Sprite said with an unsure grimace. She shrugged her brawny shoulders and gestured around with her hands, not wanting to let the kid think she was insulting him. "Wouldn' really call y'a greenhorn 'cause, really, I don' think there's preparin' for a place in a world full'o violence. But y'seem t'be on the right way to mastering that marksmanship, so.. good on y', kiddo!" Turning her awkward expression into a more happy-go-lucky, big sisterly grin, she gave the lil' gunslinger a playful jab in the side. "Hang in there, guy."
Rain (played anonymously)

You may look ferocious but you seem to have a kind heart….
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Cute
Furry?
Johann (played by maxd234)

“Sunny”
Azhura Teherah (played by 0089)

Itachi
Sakura the Hybrid (played anonymously)

"Adorable"
"Interesting"
"Damned"
Eduardo Léon (played by Mando)