Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » say one word to describe the person above

Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

He would make a mocking hiss-gargle type sound before scowling "Cliché. I won't paint the wall for your kind ever again. I don't care how much D-Boy begs. I won't do it again. You hear me?!" He thrust a bony finger out towards the Lovecraftian creature. His lip twitched in anger before walking away and drinking some Cherry Fiz-Wiz and grumbling.
Ziktia (played anonymously)

The fox-woman gives a slightly annoyed look to the young man, a hand on her hip and a slight tilt to her head. If she were human, or at least if she had a human-like face, she'd probably be pouting a bit.

"Ziktia thinks... Bratty." she says, tailntacles coiling and uncoiling around her actual tail in rapid spiraling motions, "A cat might not be in awe of a frogs's greatest croak, but that's not a reason to swell the throat even more after their meow. An owl could have had something to hoot about that new sound! Let a few others sing before sharing another nice big ribbit, and take bliss from the serenade, however it sounds!"

"Also, Ziktia finds the change in path of this forum game so... curious. Once a place of single words, now a place of many unspoken. Once a place of Dreamers, and now mostly filled with those who have been dreamed! Uprisen against their creators, starting back at page 46 in wanton, uncaring rebellion against the will of the origin... Clear... so CLEAR! The dreamers must awake, the bell must toll, the dawn's light.... light burning.... We must ALL BURN IN THE LIGHT OF THEIR RETURN! AHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!"
"Fluffy!" He said as he held his kitted up in his arm.
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Sits, thinking for a moment "stubborn"
". . ." Maddox stared silently for a moment, his face stuck with his usual blank expression, but it appeared more disappointed, before he finally sighed, "Concerning."
Sarah Marlowe (played by Dawnia)

"Mythical"
Professional
The Marine saw the commander. He felt the indescribable connection and respect as they were both military. "Inspiring"

Drakenfell reminded him of the typical grizzled Marine Corps Sergeant Major or Colonel that would demand nothing but perfection from him and other Marines, but in turn would break time and space for any of said Marines.
Vestia Zeta (played anonymously)

"Uhmm... Looks like dependable!"

Sits by the little one, looking her over, up and down "kitten"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi happily squealed, "Yokai!"

Her obsession with meeting others of her kind was rather excessive at times.

Giggles at the kitsune and smirks "adorable"
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"****** TERRIFYING!.....Jesus Christ....."
He held out the bag of beef jerkey he was munching on. If the kitsune took it, he would jump and flinch and run away.
“Precise.”
"....Pretty....." he smiled and blushed and turned away.
"Big."
He picked his daughter up and spun her around with an honest smile "perfect"
Alexandrina Duarte (played anonymously)

“Tall?”
Innocent
“Truly? Naive….I have my reasons why I think that.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » say one word to describe the person above

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus