Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » survivor-ish RP (full) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sounds good to me. :-)
SickViking Topic Starter

Okay, in that case, I'm making a spread sheet with all the characters, what they've each got with them, and what they bring to the table. So far, I've got Raven with some survival skills, Abe i guess is the eager muscle. Emma is the one who can figure logistics so she's kind of brain I guess. I forget who else has survival skills.
Sketch, were you going to double up and use Alexia and Jenny? Or did you change your mind about using Alexia?
Well I've got like three agreements on Jenny having DID. How many people are in the roleplay ATM anyways?
Lee Atticus Fontaine (played by Harvest)

Atticus has some medical knowledge, for obvious reasons.
SickViking Topic Starter

I think we have 7 so far, 9 if Colton comes back and Sketch is going to play Alexia. I think that's more than enough. Don't want it to get too confusing.
For students there is, Nova, Raven, Abe, Emma, Jenny and possibly Alexia
Chaperones are Atticus and Colin. And possibly Colton if Rain comes back.

Okay I'll put Atticus down as "medic" XD
Aright.
SickViking Topic Starter

Sketch444 wrote:
Aright.
are you going to be playing both characters or just one?
Both.
SickViking Topic Starter

Okay, I'm now compiling everything everyone would have with them. We can decide what is salvageable from the plane itself in the RP
Aright, well Jenny will prolly have some clothes, and her older brothers 3Ds and PsVita, as well as her phone.
Ema Schrodenger (played by Wildfire6)

@Sketch444 I'm perfectly fine with our character having DID... I actually have a character with that disorder, though I'm not using him here, so I'm actually interested to see how you play it (You only get so far reading studies and watching crime shows). So less I'm fine and more I'm in full support of it.
SickViking Topic Starter

I think we have everybody we're gonna get then, so my last question before I start the thread is; do we wanna start with all the characters actually on the plane, possibly in the air already, or at the school getting ready to board and introducing each other.
I don't care, either works for me.
Whatever works for you. :-)

I think both have their merits, so I'm happy either way
SickViking Topic Starter

Okay, Oher is cool with either also, so I think we should start with everyone meeting up and introducing themselves since I don't think any of the characters know each other besides Ema and Abe. I'll start a thread with an scene opener then uhh...Take turns?
Sounds good. :-)

Okay!
Aright, and Alexia and Jenny do know each other, being best friends and what not.
SickViking Topic Starter

Okidokes, here's the link. http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=13876 who wants to post first? -went with a survival camp as their destination for the beautiful irony-

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » survivor-ish RP (full) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus