Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » survivor-ish RP (full) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ema Schrodenger (played by Wildfire6)

Sick: Glad to help, I just thought of fire first, blankets makes more sense. Depending on the size of the flight there might be curtains for separating the classes which would work better, a little food and drink, etc. So we might be a bit better off than we seem
Feel free, it's nice to be able to use the knowledge.

Abe: It's post apocalyptic and then onset of zombies, and in that case he steals the riot shield in the middle of an actual riot. It's a lighthearted take on the Zombie apocalypse, not a realistic one.
He is still a poor boy from a bad neighborhood. A riot would fit.

Can't you just tell how much I like the riot shield? :-D
Abe: it still makes no sense, you have to keep in mind this is a realistic setting. Please think about it clearly.
So long as she's human could I use Alexia? She's in my Niche character's profile though.
You people obviously don't know of the many uses of the shield. Allow it, and you shall find out many uses.

It isn't about the uses, it's about the likelyhood, which is about 0.
SickViking Topic Starter

Abraham Marcus Lyall wrote:
I'm sorry, but still. Airport security would simply not allow it if its found, and neither will the teachers. There really is no reason for him to have it either. Unless you can give me a super good reason for him to need it/have it with him, there is no way I can allow it. This is supposed to be a realistic RP and even though a riot shield could be useful as a door to keep out wild animals, I really really really cannot fathom why he'd bring it on a supposed peaceful school field trip, nor how he could have gotten it. Riot shields are expensive and also considered weapons as well as shields for police and military, no one would simply "give" it to a child/teenager. Riots aren't all that common even in bad neighborhoods. I live just a little way from Stockton Cali, one of the worst and most dangerous cities in the US besides Detroit, and they only MAYBE have one riot once a year and there is no way to simply steal it from a cop. They are trained for that to not ever happen and it has not ever happened.
Ema Schrodenger wrote:
I was thinking a smallish private plane since a larger plane would have more passengers than just some students, but we can still have a reason it could have curtains I think. They do still have the blankets on the plane as well as Cravens blankets though so it may not be needed if they huddle up, which Craven would suggest they do.
SickViking Topic Starter

Sketch444 wrote:
So long as she's human could I use Alexia? She's in my Niche character's profile though.
What would her altered bio be, I'm curious? I don't see why not though, she seems interesting. Her personality would give some difficulty for the other characters which would actually be interesting. I can see her pissing off poor Nova with that superiority complex of hers. XD

Alright, I was just trying to get a grip on how big the plane was to figure out what they'd have. Ema would probably put a blanket on the ground because it's probably a little wet after melting snow away or whatever and that's a little bit of a barrier. Doubt we need the curtains if we combine plane blankets and Craven's blankets.
Well I always had her non transformers Bio be that she was born into a rich family. She took after her odler brother and became evry rebellious against her controlling parents, well controlling mother. This rebelliousness lends a little to her rude demeanor, and her richness lends itself to her superiority complex.
SickViking Topic Starter

Ema Schrodenger wrote:
Alright, I was just trying to get a grip on how big the plane was to figure out what they'd have. Ema would probably put a blanket on the ground because it's probably a little wet after melting snow away or whatever and that's a little bit of a barrier. Doubt we need the curtains if we combine plane blankets and Craven's blankets.
Yes, and another thing I was thinking s they could actually use the plane itself as a shelter. I originally had in my head that they would venture out and need to build a fort, but thinking about it more, it actually makes more sense for them to stay put within the safety of the plane in case it sent out a distress signal just before hitting the ground.
Still, putting down a blanket would help to insulate against the plane floor, which I do imagine may get rather cold.
SickViking Topic Starter

Sketch444 wrote:
Well I always had her non transformers Bio be that she was born into a rich family. She took after her odler brother and became evry rebellious against her controlling parents, well controlling mother. This rebelliousness lends a little to her rude demeanor, and her richness lends itself to her superiority complex.
Makes perfect sense to me. What sort of things would she bring along? I kinda sorta wanna make a list of all the things they'd have so we don't forget.

I think you're supposed to stay near the wreckage anyways, so that makes sense
Hooray for Ema turning out to be useful when she's not intending to be
Well I figured she'd brign her phone and a laptop(I would assume her family would have many), though they won't be of much help. She'd have a few changes of clothes. While she isn't your stereo-typical stuck up rich blond girl(More of just a bitch who happens to be rich) she would certainly like to have multiple changes of clothes for most possible instances of weather, whether it made sense or not(I forget where the crash landing happens XD) uh I'm sure if given more time I can think up some more stuff.
Mmm!
Nova wouldn't probably have too much other then what ever meds the school would have him on, cloths, a book or two and possibly a few other things.
Colin would most likely have the obvious cloths, phone, papers, information, i'm not sure what else.
SickViking Topic Starter

Ema Schrodenger wrote:
I think you're supposed to stay near the wreckage anyways, so that makes sense
Hooray for Ema turning out to be useful when she's not intending to be
I have another use for her as well. The food on the plane would not last long as it is intended for a single flight with maybe ten passengers (even though we're only going to have...7 or so.) Craven knows the theory about how to catch small game animals, but he doesn't know the logistics of it. Also, he has an injured left arm and cannot raise it more than straight out in front of him and cant reach backwards. He'd need help doing some things and Emma may be able to figure out how a trap is supposed to work, how to make it set off if he draws her a picture and tells her the basic idea of how it works.
Sketch444 wrote:
Well I figured she'd brign her phone and a laptop(I would assume her family would have many), though they won't be of much help. She'd have a few changes of clothes. While she isn't your stereo-typical stuck up rich blond girl(More of just a bitch who happens to be rich) she would certainly like to have multiple changes of clothes for most possible instances of weather, whether it made sense or not(I forget where the crash landing happens XD) uh I'm sure if given more time I can think up some more stuff.
They may just find a use for the laptop. Not sure what, but it may come in useful during the RP. The crash happens in a snowy forest, far from "civilization".
Ohermichi wrote:
Mmm!
Nova wouldn't probably have too much other then what ever meds the school would have him on, cloths, a book or two and possibly a few other things.
Colin would most likely have the obvious cloths, phone, papers, information, i'm not sure what else.
Not sure how useful his meds might be. Would he have enough to last him for a week or more, when the original plan was to be out for only a few days? And how would he behave without them? That may be something very interesting to RP or it may be a hindrance. Papers could be used for kindling if the fire died suddenly in the middle of the night.

Guys, another thing that crossed my mind and be very useful would be an axe. I rationalize it as being there in case of emergency when they cannot get the doors to open, but at the same time, I can see it being a huge security risk. Thoughts?
Okay well that's good XD but yeah IDK what else she'd have on her though.
I think planes have crash kits equipped, and possibly a safety axe as well, stored in the employees only area or cockpit. But then again, I might be wrong...

She'd be on board with that. She's pretty determined to help, so she's going to do pretty much whatever you ask. And yeah, Ema's brilliant so she's more than likely to figure it out if he can explain what it's doing.

I looked it up, here's the suggested emergency kit for a private plane-
http://www.coderedsurvivalkits.com/private%20pilot.html
I knew there would be an axe. :-)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » survivor-ish RP (full) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus