Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » survivor-ish RP (full) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ema Schrodenger (played by Wildfire6)

I assume that a bit would be lost in the crash, and not all of that is required, so do with that what you will, I just thought it'd be helpful
Also, to answer the question of how Abe acquired the riot shield, you would have to see his backstory, because me saying it would do it no justice. Which reminds me, Ema. We need to post more on DA, especially my backstory, because I think there may be people waiting for it...
And secondly, Ema. The riot that Abe gets the shield. It is never stated when or for what reason that it happened, so it could be before he meets the girls even.

But that's the Last Resort's Universe, the same one where a virus can mess with your DNA and screw up your dental work. It isn't exactly realistic. I do things because they work in that universe and they make a point of the character's capabilities, not because they're realistic... I do need to post there though. Point is, there isn't a way Abe would get a riot shield in the real world, let alone get it through airport security on a school trip.
Heh, I wouldn't think he would have that much anyways, even if the school could get him to take them on a regular basis. He hates the way people treat him because of the way he acts but he hates taking pills even more.
SickViking Topic Starter

Abraham Marcus Lyall wrote:
There is still no reason or way that he could have gotten the shield even if he was in a riot. I'm sorry, but I have to put my foot down on this. There is not a single plausible explanation for why he would have the shield in this RP and even less of one for why he would be allowed on a plane with it. I'm sorry but I'm not going to bend on this we need to focus on getting the rest of the important points out of the way so we can get started.

Thank you Emma for that list! Okay, I can see most of it surveying actually, but some that wouldn't have even been on the plane, like the poncho or the hand warmers, possibly the food too. The flashlights would come in handy

No problem, Part of it is just the company trying to sell product I think, but it's still close enough
I would still be willing to be a chaperone, even if I need to make a character!
Crystie78 wrote:
I would still be willing to be a chaperone, even if I need to make a character!

Yep. I believe we lost our one chaperone, so that spot is open if you want to join.
Lee Atticus Fontaine (played by Harvest)

Took me a while, but I made a chaperone. I'd figure that, due to him needing to change his bandages alot, one of his suitcases would have quite a few rolls of bandages.
SickViking Topic Starter

Lee Atticus Fontaine wrote:
Took me a while, but I made a chaperone. I'd figure that, due to him needing to change his bandages alot, one of his suitcases would have quite a few rolls of bandages.
Wow, that is a very scary man. Hmm, if he uses religion or trys to get the kids to all pray, I can see Raven having issues with that. He's Atheist. Can you all tell I find conflict/solving conflict fascinating?
I'm going to try to get hold of Rain again and see if he still wants to play. If he does, Oher can either drop a chaperone or we can have three.

What sort of other items would he have in his bag besides bandages and what sort of person is he? Also, would he have survival knowledge or no?
I'm contemplating using Jenny in this XD
SickViking Topic Starter

Sketch444 wrote:
I'm contemplating using Jenny in this XD
Oh? That would put our student count at 5 I think.
gonna send you a PM
Hey I was wondering if anyone here would have any issues with Jenny having Disassociative Identity Disorder, or something similar that would result in multiple personalities sharing a body. I don't really wanna offend any one so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I know Viking doesn't care, so just waiting for ya'll to get back to meh
Lee Atticus Fontaine (played by Harvest)

He would have some survival knowledge, but more in the medicine department. He would very likely have at least one bible, probably some medical alcohol. He's a very determined man, and he may be a man of god, but he's no saint.
Oooo nothing like multiple personality disorder to go along with someone who has borderline personality disorder XD
So I take it you don't mind?
Nope, I don't mind at all.
I think this is going to be so fun once it starts.
Aright, well there's two people on board.
I'm fine with it.

Also, would I be able to compromise with this? I don't bring the shield if I get the hatchet when we crash. I want to try out my axe skills...
SickViking Topic Starter

Abraham Marcus Lyall wrote:
I'm fine with it.

Also, would I be able to compromise with this? I don't bring the shield if I get the hatchet when we crash. I want to try out my axe skills...
...as long as he doesn't just take the hatchet and claim it. I think it would be less likely that the other students would feel safer if the hatchet was actually "assigned" to him to specifically cut wood. For instance someone could say that we need someone to go help gather wood or cut the wood for fire, and then he volunteer

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » survivor-ish RP (full) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus