Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » survivor-ish RP (full) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Yeah, Ema has the brains, and I have the brawn. :D
SickViking Topic Starter

Abraham Marcus Lyall wrote:
RainOnUtopia wrote:
Ema Schrodenger wrote:
Ohermichi wrote:
So Abe and Emma would be willing to "take orders" from those who do know? That would work out. And I assume Nova would not take orders well?
That sounds really cool actually, Rain. Matt would be so worried if he can't get hold of Colton. Or else paranoid that he abandoned him. Would Colton know how to survive in a wilderness setting? I know he can in the city...

So Including my character, who I'm thinking of either using Max or Craven (who doesn't have a page on rpr and wont unless I decide to go with him after all) that gives us four students and one chaperone.
So we need another chaperone at the very least.
Well...he can make fire and he has a gun with which to shoot food. Does that count? XD
SickViking Topic Starter

RainOnUtopia wrote:
Well...he can make fire and he has a gun with which to shoot food. Does that count? XD
He can make fire which is good but...I very highly doubt they would let him have a gun on the plane.
Don't worry, Max knows how to snare rabbits. He'll teach him XD
All depends on the mood he's in weather he'll take orders or not. He's fairly smart seeing how he becomes a geneticist when he's older.
Ema Schrodenger (played by Wildfire6)

Ema would, she might try a bit hard to be useful which could put her in the way, but she'd be fine taking orders from someone who knows what they're doing
SickViking Topic Starter

That is the thing about this RP, is that it actually doesn't matter if you are smart or not when you're in the wilderness. Even geniuses who can do advanced calculus in their head wont last long if they don't have a good amount of common sense and wilderness training. As many MENSA members will tell you; they may be smart as far as logic or intellect, but often the smarter you are that way, the less common sense you have, because those sorts of skills are on opposite sides of the brain. -has a mom in mensa and has this argument all the time. "Mom, why did you...YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SMARTER THAN THIS, WOMAN!" "Not really ouo")

granted my information is a few years old so if they've changed their stance, I'm not aware

That's the fun of it. Finding herself in a position where she's mostly useless would frustrate Ema to no end, and that's not something I get to do to her very often.
Colton's not very smart - he's a 9th grade dropout for crying out loud - but most of his survival skills pertain to evading and escaping other humans and turning things into weapons. o.o
Turning things into a weapon is a wonderful skill XD
SickViking Topic Starter

I'm kinda excited for this already. But it seems like so far, Craven (who i've decided to use) would be the only one with any training XD We still need at least one other chaperone and then decide on where they were going, why they were going (unless you guys wanna leave that ambiguous -shrugs-) and where we are gonna do this. I can make a group or we could have a thread?

Umm...err and I was wondering what we should do with the pilot(s)? If they die in the crash, these poor students are going to have to deal with moving the bodies well away from the group and bury them in snow. Or they could possibly go off on their own for help and just never come back?
If we really can't get anyone to be chaperone I wouldn't mind playing double.
I'm not sure of were everyone else would rather do this and it doesn't matter to me either way but I do think that the pilots should die in the crash.
Have all the spots been filled?!

We're in need of chaperones, not sure on the rest
I could make someone that could be a chaperone.
SickViking Topic Starter

Harvest wrote:
I could make someone that could be a chaperone.
That would be great. We need a chaperone who has some knowledge of survival skills, as right now, it seems like my character is the only one who does.

Should I make a group or a thread somewhere?
I'm still pretty new to RPR so not sure how an RP like this would work here.
Just make a thread.
Everyone else is still interested in this right?
Yep

Certainly

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » survivor-ish RP (full) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus