Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Off to war (1x1)

Vivian Frances (played by CelestinaGrey)

Vivian was quite willing to continue the conversation and keep it up with him. When their meal was finished, and they had spent enough time in the wonderful establishment, Vivian would go out to the car with him, smiling. "That was absolutely amazing, Jack. Thank you so much." She paused in walking with him and pressed her lips against his. Softly at first, but then...deeper. More lovingly.
Jack Terrance (played by LittleLuckyRed1) Topic Starter

He kissed her back just as pasionate as she did. "I love you." He said softly.

Vivian smiled at hearing those words. "I love you as well, Jack." She would go to the car with him then and let him drive them home. His house or her house, she wasn't quite sure. But it didn't matter to her. He made her happy.

He would tak Vivian to her home, getting out of the car to open the door. It must have.been a little before ten, the Royal had kept them occupied for quite some time.

Vivian got out of the car and smiled at him. "Thank you." She walked up to her door and glanced at him. "...would you like to come in for some late night tea?" She couldn't help but be reluctant. She didn't want to part from him.

He shook his head "sorry, I promised Wes that I wouldn't be later then ten. Perhaps tomorrow though." He smiles.

Vivian sighed a little, but then smiled. "Alright. I understand." She leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Until tomorrow then, Jack." She smiled and would step inside the door, closing it slowly behind her.

Jack smiled and walked to the car, getting in he would look back at the house. He sighed and starts the engine, heading back to the mansion.

The next morning, Vivian would be at the shop. She had a business to run now, after all! She was humming lightly, taking care of the newest plant in the shop; a beautiful rosebush in the greenhouse behind the shop. She was watering it and checking it for any pests.

Jack would stop by today, he seemed in a panick when he entered ""Vivian, Vivian! Hurry, something terrible has happened!" He bit his lip to keep from smiling.

Vivian blinked as Jack came in, and when he spoke she paled a little. "What? What is it? What happened?" She followed him right away, rather worried, of course!

"Get in the car, something happened to Wesley and I am very worried." He got to the drives seat and strapped in.

Vivian rushed into the car, buckling up and looking at him. "What happened? Is he alright?" She was so worried. If it was something big enough to have Jack come and get her, then it must be bad.

"I don't know exactly what happened, but he is injured badly." When arriving at the mansion, Jack quickly got out and ran to the front door, waiting for her. He bit his lip again to keep from smiling.

Vivian once more took that the biting of his lip was a sign that he was really worried! "Where's he at? I'll try to do what I can, you fetch the doctor." She got to the door with him and opened it. She was very worried!

The lights were all of in the spacious parlor. Jack smirked and hit the switch. A dozen people yelled "Congratulations!" Almost in unison. Jack had gathered Vivian's friends and a few of his and threw her an engagement party. He put his hands into his pockets and looked at her "I told you, Wesley was injured badly from planning this. He got a wicked headache."

Vivian gasped as suddenly the lights went on and there were...people!! Her face flushed pink and she pouted at Jack. "Now Jack, that's not fair! I thought something serious was happening!" Still, she couldn't be mad at him. She smiled softly and took his hand, chuckling. "Thank you." she said quietly. She looked over at everyone and smiled. "Well, Jack. I suppose we have a party to enjoy."

"I agree, after all yoi can't invite all your friends over for a party amd not have one." He smiles and everyone starts talking, congratulating the two. Champagne was served with appetizers , and most of the women crowded Wesley as he told war stories.

Vivian smiled at him and would nod, starting to talk with the others. she would hold Jack's hand and stay by his side the entire time, thanking everyone who came to talk to her and expressing her own excitement. It was making things feel so much more real. She was actually getting married! Eventually she made her way over to Westley and nudged him. "Always up to trouble, hm, Westley?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Off to war (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus