Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Off to war (1x1)

Vivian Frances (played by CelestinaGrey)

Vivian laughed softly. "Because I don't need spoiled." She took his hand for a moment and kissed it gently, smiling at him. "I just need you." And she was happy to have him, even if it was for only a little while.
Jack Terrance (played by LittleLuckyRed1) Topic Starter

He smiled and turned the steering wheel, pressing the gas pedal. The sunset casts shades of pinks and oranges as the sun continued to fall on the horizon. Quite a beautiful sight. The night was fairly busy, especially at the Royal.

Vivian would watch the sunset while they drove. It was indeed beautiful, and the night just didn't seem like it could get any better to her. When they arrived at the Royal, she would take his arm and let him lead her in. She was excited. This was all so...amazing!

He looked around "well, it is lightly crowded, but i will just get us a seat in the back." He talked with a waiter and got a perfect spot in the far corner by the large window. He took her arm a led her to the table. He pulled the chair out for her and let her sit before he took to his own seat.

Vivian smiled at him. "That's just fine." She would go back with him and sit in her seat. "Thank you, Jack." She smiled and looked around. "It's so beautiful here. Thank you for taking me." She took his hand and held it. "I wouldn't want to be here with anyone but you."

He smiled " I enjoy being with you too, you make my days brighter and less lonely."

Vivian was honestly glad to hear such a thing. His days were limited, after all. She wanted to make them the best days he ever had in all his life. In fact, a question came to mind. But she did not think that now would be the best time to ask it. They weren't even married yet, after all. But still...his time was limited. "Jack...may I ask you a...possibly strange question?"

He looked at her "Uh sure, why not." He smiled giving her full attention.

Vivian fidgeted for a few moments, giving his hand a slight squeeze as she held it. "Well..I hope you will pardon me if this question is strange or too soon, but I am simply curious." Her cheeks flushed a slight pink but she looked at him and smiled softly. "I am wondering, Jack, whether you would want children or not once we are married."

He rubbed his neck and looked down "I wouldn't mind having a daughter or a son, but..... It is hard for me to think that the child would only know their father for a few years. After that you would have to deal with them on your own, and i couldn't do that to you Vivian..." he looked at her and smiled faintly. "But its a nice thought."

Vivian gave his hand a gentle squeeze. "Then we'll have one." she said softly. "Think of it this way, Jack; you would be leaving me something to remember you by." She reached over and stroked his cheek gently. "I want to give you everything you would ever want, Jack. And I would be so very blessed to have a child with you." She smiled warmly at him.

He smiled some "Well then, we will have to think on a bunch of things. But first we need to organize our wedding." The waiter came by with a bottle of champagne and some glasses. "I believe you ordered this sir." Jack nodded and looked at Vivian.

Vivian chuckled softly. "I think first we need to get my parents permission." She smiled though, and as the champagne was offered she nodded as well. "But yes. We do need to organize the wedding." She wanted it to be as soon as possible. There was no point in waiting, after all.

"So i was thinking that you could move into the mansion, after all we have spare rooms. Also a huge area outback where you can start your garden." He smiled knowing that was her topic of interest.

Vivian lifted an eyebrow. "Really?" When he spoke of out back, she smiled. "You know...I think that's a wonderful idea. Ah, what about the shop though, hm? You'd have to drive me to work." She giggled softly and smiled happily at him. "I think this is going to be wonderful, Jack. Everything. I think it's just going to be amazing."

"We will sort things out, but let's enjoy dinner first alright?" He smiled. A waiter came and took their orders before disappearing into the kitchen.

Vivian chuckled and nodded. "I think that sounds like an excellent idea, Jack." She was so excited. It was all going to be so wonderful, and that night was going to be perfect.

The dinner would arrive a couple minutes later, cuisine fit for Nobles. He thanked the waiter and looked at Vivian "Ladies first." He smiled.

Vivian smiled at him and would start eating as he said 'ladies first'. She giggled softly after swallowing and looked at him. "It's delicious." She would continue eating and was quite enjoying it. It was indeed delicious, and eating such good food with Jack was wonderful.

Jack was enjoying himself, spending time with his favorite person. He made small talk, speaking about war, early life. Whatever he could think of.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Off to war (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus