Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » One Hell of an Evening Discussion Thread

Alright, I'll post when I get home
Poted with all my characters. I also posted with Pezvhak. If ya'll would rather me not use him I'll edit my post.
Loren Topic Starter

'Tis okay :) It's Nova's turn now, right?
Unless one of our missing slides in before me. ^^;
Loren Topic Starter

Yep :)
Could the table seating be updated? Not everyone's on it. ^^;

'Course, not sure if anything should be done about any of the vanishers... >.<
Loren Topic Starter

I'm a bit busy on the moment, but I'll see to it later on ^^; Considering the vanishers, though, I'd rather not touch it.
Well, we could leave them in at least for now, aye? I'm not sure where Jackson ended up though. >.> Mm, and I think one of the vanishers was where Pez just sat. x.x

Blarg.

Anyway, I posted. ^^;
Loren Topic Starter

Oh, well XD Are we going to call them The Vanishers from now on?

Cool. Loki means Polemos, right? (And I'm unsure if I can finish a decent quality post without being interrupted, so I'll post later -.-)
Isn't there a book or movie called The Vanishers? Or maybe that's The Vanishing...?

But yeah, Loki is addressing Madame Warlady. And considering that it keeps taking me a few days to post, I certainly don't mind others not posting immediately. ^^
I chose Pez's seat from the current model, which had Lanthe's seat as open.
Loren Topic Starter

I'll post with Madame Warlady tomorrow, I'm back to possibly being interrupted now O.o

(Also, Lanthe really does know a Jack. That guy's psychotic as hell. Actually, scratch that. Reverse it <.<)
Which Jack, out of curiosity?
Loren Topic Starter

Jack of Frost. No, not that one. The Jack likes long walks on the beach, impaling kids who enjoy singing about snowmen, raising the undead, and freezing arms off. The Hound of the Isen. Technically dead after the fall. XD Technically. The beginning of the Event is what caused him to be completely bonkers.

(And to answer that question you asked me that I never got to answer, IDK. Even without the overhaul, he ICly changes his current name every now and again. Most of the names are actually a bit spoilery. If you understand the mythological references, that is XD.))
So do I post now or should I wait a day or two incase quint posts?
Loren Topic Starter

Up to you, really >.<
Alright, I'll wait a day. The extra time'll give me some time to plan out my response better as well XD
Back, I'd apologize but it was my computers fault, am willing and able to post today. Concerned that a manticore sat on Iso. Dying slowly.
So make out that he's actually a seat over. He'd still be across from Lanthe/Typhe then, just a little more diagonally. ^^

(And see, this is the trouble I expected. XD )
Yeah sorry I was going on the last updated table layout which didn't have anyone sitting where he sat that I saw.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » One Hell of an Evening Discussion Thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus