Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » One Hell of an Evening Discussion Thread

That's why I asked Loren to update it, because not everyone was shown yet.
Loren Topic Starter

O.o Hi, Quint. Poor Isolde. I agree with Nova, it'd be better for Pez to sit diagonally ^^;. I mean, it would be hard for a manticore to sit on a chair, so maybe he pushed it away? *shrugs*
I imagined he was just sitting in it like how normal cats sit on the ground XD But yeah that's prolly a good idea. Want me to edit my post?
Loren Topic Starter

Haha, I think the chair would be too small for him. And I guess.
Yeah, that'd be good.
Fixed
Loren wrote:
Jack of Frost. No, not that one. The Jack likes long walks on the beach, impaling kids who enjoy singing about snowmen, raising the undead, and freezing arms off. The Hound of the Isen. Technically dead after the fall. XD Technically. The beginning of the Event is what caused him to be completely bonkers.

(And to answer that question you asked me that I never got to answer, IDK. Even without the overhaul, he ICly changes his current name every now and again. Most of the names are actually a bit spoilery. If you understand the mythological references, that is XD.))
Sounds like a suitable Jack to have in mind, then. :)
Loren Topic Starter

Yeaaaah...Jackson's name, along with the whole aura effect, did not cause a good impression on Lanthe (Typhe?) XD. The Jack was one of my most crazy characters ಠ_ಠ You really do not want to know what he painted on kids' windows.

Anyway, it's Quint's turn now, right? Then it'd go back to Sketch.
Yup
Done now. Something got in the way of my composition.
Aww, she wants to pet the fluffy kitty~ <3
The fluffy MAN KITTY*Explosions in background*

and I posted
...that does weird things in my head. XD
OhrightI'mupsorry. x.x

I keep forgetting how few people we have now. ^^;
Loren Topic Starter

It's fine :)
Loren Topic Starter

Typhe was slightly confused by the lazer tag reference XD

Also, Sketch, is it okay for Malvatre to detect some kind of foreigness (apart from, er, the whole shapeshifter thing) about Jaqulynn? I can edit it if you want.
Savvy as he is about, well, about everything, I'm mildly surprised that Typhe is unfamiliar with laser tag. ^^

And I lawl'd at the footnote. Possibly more than it deserved, actually. XD
Loren Topic Starter

Well, even with his general all around savvyness, Typhe's not very familiar with "kid" stuff like laser tag. Too entangled with some new mystery or busy being murdered to actually have "fun" for once.

Oh, I couldn't resist XD You gotta admit Jackson made it look very creepy :3

(By the way, and because of Typhe's telepathic abilities, when it's like this, it's his private thoughts, and 1st person footnotes, too. When it's like "this", it's telepathy.) I really should put this up my profile, but I lack the willpower to even create one ^^;

Notice a character that wasn't referenced in my posts? Don't worry, she's got something up her sleeve.
A total stranger inviting a kid out is always creepy. >.> Even when the person asking could also pass as a(n older) minor.
Loren Topic Starter

Muahaha. I dunno about the reference, though, I guess Jackson has some Dorian Gray traits, what with the psychopathic actions and all that >.>

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » One Hell of an Evening Discussion Thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus