Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » One Hell of an Evening Discussion Thread

I think it might be a bit late to do considering it involves the introduction of a new character, but I think it would be funny if I had decided to use my Manticore character Pezvhak.
Loren Topic Starter

Oh?
Yeah, I think it would be really interesting, especially considering Pevhak isn't a humanoid, and has more animalstic tendencies. And swallows hsi food whole.
Loren Topic Starter

How are you planning on introducing him, however? I mean, he could always be late...but I doubt the waiters would simply give a pass to a manticore just like that :P
Well I figured he'd walk in through the entrance, scarethe crud out of the guy at the door, and tell him he was invited to have dinner at the restaurant. I figure ifhe had the invitation on him then he'd possibly be allowed to enter.
Loren Topic Starter

Haha, possibly. Well, if Nova's okay with it...
Okayso wait for Nova's opinion then
*shrugs*
So is that an okay or a you don't know XD
I'm back.
Loren Topic Starter

*Waves*
Sketch444 wrote:
So is that an okay or a you don't know XD
It's an "I don't particularly care." I lean very slightly against it, but very much admit it could be interesting.
I meant to explai that I was too busy to more than a few one liners for a week, but then my phone broke and my computer blocked me out of the site. I'll post in a bit.
Loren Topic Starter

Right.
Okay so do I have clearance to post with him when its my turn?
Loren Topic Starter

Well, considering Quintessence is back now, you should probably ask her too ^^; I'm also leaning slightly against it, though. But I don't mind it much. I mean, it will be very interesting >:)
Okay, I'll PM her about it
Loren Topic Starter

Quintessence?
Do you want to just skip her this round?
Loren Topic Starter

Yeah.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » One Hell of an Evening Discussion Thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus