Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » One Hell of an Evening Discussion Thread

Loren Topic Starter

I believe the table is retangular, but yes, this will probably be confusing XD We could use a room generator to clear things up a bit.

Also, I'm loving how Lanthe and Jackson are both so incredibly hypocritical with their "young" forms XD
Oh, I was picturing a round table. Some sort of room generation or seating chart would be nice.
Loren Topic Starter

Yeah. I've been trying to find a good one, but meh.
Really, it'd prolly be enough to have a picture of a table with enough seats and each character's name by one. A few of who's sitting by whom has been established, but it's mostly unknown and could have a significant impact on how things are carried out.

I'll say that I'm not terribly worried about who Jackson or Loki sit by, though Loki would most likely try to sit by those he perceives as less scary in a flash judgement (such as the old woman, the little girl, the family, or Jackson). Jackson wouldn't really give a damn who he's by.
Loren Topic Starter

It's pretty late here in Lisbon (like, really late) so I'll be off now, and try to find a good picture/map generator tomorrow :)

I also don't really mind who Lanthe sits next to apart from Jared. Malvatre's fine, too. It would be hilarious for Jackson or Isolde (and Cathziel, but she's in front of Jared) to sit next to Polemos, but I'm not sure how well that would go XD
I know Jenny is on the side Jared isn't, with Jal sitting next to Jenny, and Jake and Jaqulynn being across from Jenny and Jal. Roxxie I imagine would try her best top sit apart from the others.
Loren Topic Starter

Sketch, when you say "on the side Jared isn't" do you mean on the other side of Lanthe, or on the other side of the table? Cause that's Cathziel XD

Speaking of Cathziel, it's your turn :P

Okay, here is the "chart", with only Mrs. Polemos and Rosemary in (the two characters I know exactly where they are XD).

285264f9259a2146d4f335a4fbe54880e27fbf91_r.png

Who's next to Rose?
Unless someone else wants it, next to or across from Rosemary seems like a decent place to stick Loki. Though, having come late, it's understandable that he'd wind up by people who made him uncomfortable from the start. *shrugs*
IDK what Imeant, Iprolly was trying to say'On the side lanthe isn't'. Anyways, not sure prescicely where at the table they're sitting I know that on the left of Jared was Lanthe, and Jenny was on the right. Nexttp Jenny was Jal.Infront ofJnny was Jake and infront of Jal was Jaqulynn.

Ialso picture Roxxie sittingat thevery end of the table, directly across from Mr.s Polemos.
Loren Topic Starter

Bah, I accidentally cut the seat across from Polemos XD Wait a mo.
Loren Topic Starter

Right, so something amongst these lines?

4ea26bd93b9261b3d8d352a412644b5371cb6ab3_s.png
I guess Isolde can go across from Lanthe.
Loren Topic Starter

O-kay :) And who'd be next to Lanthe? (Actually, he'll probably not be equaly distanced from Polemos, Malvatre and Jackson like he said in the roleplay, but it's fine. ) And next to Isolde?
That only leaves Malvatre and Jackson, doesn't it?
Loren Topic Starter

Yes. I gave the thing a couple of extra seats in case Katia and KagedKat ever decided to join in.
Loren Topic Starter

So, ah, I guess Cathziel's next :)
So is this going to continue?
Loren Topic Starter

I hope so, yeah :)
Maybe we should skip cath? It is her turn right?
I second that.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » One Hell of an Evening Discussion Thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus