Loren Topic Starter

Novallyn? :)
Right. >.>

Let me get my brain in working order...
Loren Topic Starter

Right ;)
Loren Topic Starter

XD Typhe does ramble on. You can guess who Wightey and Tightey are XD
I'll try to post with Mal and Polemos later on, but I dunno. I keep getting interrupted.
Loren Topic Starter

Posting just with Mal, Polemos doesn't have much to do, really. (Except possibly causing a war, but that's normal.)
Loren Topic Starter

Quint?
Done.
I'm getting confused about who is talking to who and in response to what comments. >.>
I think that's the down side to having eight different conversations going at once XD

I know Jenny was responding to Typhe's comment about Cat ears. Jal, Roxxie, and Pez were responding to Rosemary's outburst. And Pez had spoken to one of the waiters that had come up to take his order.
Loren Topic Starter

Haha, now imagine if the initial guys were still around XD It'd be even more confusing. Do you have any particular answer that you don't know who it is intended to, Nova? :)
Loren Topic Starter

Nova? :)
Loren Topic Starter

Ack, my other two chars aren't really doing anything. I won't be able to post in a few hours, so I'm fine with skipping them, I guess.
I'm not going to be able to post until much later today, so there's not much point in skipping them...
Loren Topic Starter

Eh, even so, I doubt I'll be have time to write a nice post today or tomorrow XD
By the way, Jack the Ripper is one of the ones I had in mind when naming Jackson. ^^
I posted, though it was ungodly short. Really didn't knwo what else to psot :/
Loren Topic Starter

It's fine :)

Really? XD It does fit him. Kinda guessed that reference from the start, though. The murderous psychopath personality can give it away :P Wait, there are more Jacks?
Psh, do you realize how common of a name "Jack" is? It's an alt of "John" after all. And that's also part of the point. ;)

And I will post later...? ^^; Pester me if I take too long.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » One Hell of an Evening Discussion Thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus