Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » One Hell of an Evening Discussion Thread

I have a tiny request: Can we add a text link to the RP thread in the first post?

It just makes it easier for me to jump between threads if i'm checking in here first.
Loren Topic Starter

Argh, yeah XD Sorry, I kinda forgot about that.
Loren Topic Starter

Right, put the link in the first page of the discussion thread, and here.

Also, Sketch, does Roxxie know the Willows? :P (I'm asking this because she was easily able to detect that they were changelings. Would it be easy for another shapeshifter or a supernaturally enhanced assassin to realize that the Willows are also, well, unhuman?)
No Roxxie doesn't know them. Though it owuldn't be hard to atleast tell that they aren't human. The type of changeling they are is a secies of elf, elves generally have feline features, such as cat-like eyes, noses, teeth, aswell as the usual pointed ears. Elves also have a long thin tail, occasionally furred, other times not(The Willow's have tufts of fur at the end of their tails), and three fingers and one thumb on each hand.

So it'd be pretty easy to tell hey aren't human. Most other elves have markings on their skin, with changelings generally having freckles.
Loren Topic Starter

Right. I actually missed the tail part when I was reading the Willows' profiles XD. Thanks for clearing it up.
Yeah I think I need to update that XD
Loren Topic Starter

Heh, it's okay. They hid the tail, right? :P
Uh no, why would they?
Loren Topic Starter

>:) Nevermind, I was just wondering about how icognito the changelings would go :). I think that host won't have a very good night...
Isolde Avery (played anonymously)

Oh, gosh, sorry, I'm stupid. I've been out of it so long I forgot I signed up with two characters. (Rose is my other, forgot about Ms. Avery.) I'll do a post with Iso now. I should have said something right away, but I honestly just forgot.
Loren Topic Starter

It's okay :P
So it looks like I'm up now?
Rosemary Glass (played anonymously)

Seems so. :)
Loren Topic Starter

Yes, it's you, Nova :)
Loren Topic Starter

You know, I have a feeling Lanthe and Jackson will get on exceptionally well. (Oh so heavy sarcasm.)
Does Lanthe get along with anyone?

And poor Loki is so... awkward. ^^;
*Squee!*

Its my turn! And I have a 9+ hr work day today. (Sadly I don't work at a desk). So the post should be up late late tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your patience, folks!
Loren Topic Starter

It's okay. By the way, what timezone are you in?

@Nova: Well...er...good point. Let's say he'll probably get along with his fellow shapeshifter Jackson exceptionally badly :P. You never know, though.

And yep, Loki just wandered into something very weird. (Then again, he is a half panther demon :P)
Well, Lanthe can take comfort in knowing he's the much better shapeshifter. :3
Loren Topic Starter

Oh, I'm not really sure about that XD Even in his mental narrative, he boasts too much.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » One Hell of an Evening Discussion Thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus