Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » After the End (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Wanna join a witch hunt RP with me and Lexi? I feel Skylar West would be an amazing "Dark Witch" read the description in the looking for RP area.
whu? wha? Oh, yeah... I'll reply soon. Sorry. was doing stuff this morning.
Yea sure!, whenever you want :3
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

If u put me to death if be pretty bummed out but I'd make a new character for the story, do what u will.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

And to Sofie: are u interested in the witch RP?
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

If so reply to that topic
I don't wanna kill santa! It's just that defining moment. There's always one needed xD
uuuuh ok then. :I Apparently we have two one-eyed female characters in this RP. (ignoring the technicality that Hayley isn't really one-eyed but in theory is one-eyed because only one of her eyes is good for daytime vision and the other remains covered.) On a side note, I somehow doubt that anyone could hear the commotion above ground... bunkers are sound proof. Also, if she were near the door to go down, she ought to have been seen earlier.

.... I know you're eager to join, but can you gimme a chance to reply for god's sake? I've been down for the count for a couple days because of depression spells and yesterday was the result of depression driving me to not sleep making me completely catatonic for a day. I was going to reply today since I am actually well rested and not incoherent now. *sighs* Patience is a virtue, my friend.
Erm, abs, relax, no one's forcing you to reply :/
No, but we asked him to wait until a better time, and he didn't.
mistake I bet, dw, take a breather lass, no one's forcing you :)
I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me. Everything pisses me off recently.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Why?
If I knew why, I'd fix it. But I don't know why.
It's okay hon, if ur not okay by tomorrow, text me and we'll just talk. Get your mind off of things

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » After the End (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus