Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » After the End (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Hey Abby, since bunkers are small like 2 to 5 people at most, maybe 6 or 7 if it's a giant bunker. I'm gonna let you decide if I hit two children. Phoenix is crazy and could just be imagining it. And as the person she is versing I don't feel it would be right if I made that call so you will have to. Did I kill two innocent kids trying to defend myself against Delilah?
oh cmon!!!!! you pulled out a minigun and started spraying, it was up to me to say who ya hit, plus del only imagines certain things
The bunker NPCs are sort of mine to control, sooo I get final say here, Suf. I will read everything and reply when I have a better signal
Oh man, it woulda played well long term, friction between the two ya know?
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

You get to control ur roach dog, she gets to control her bunker people
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE, Limit my RP freedom then :( i'll just compromise. just don't say that Delilah is imagining things, that's kinda my choice ayt :3
'Murica
God save the Queen XD
So erm, what's happened now?
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Waiting on Girjus
I'm going to reply tonight or tomorrow. I just got back to the Chicago area 40 minutes ago.
Okay... I can't reply tonight, I don't have the brainpower to reply coherently. XD
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Okey dokey
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Sophie quit flirting with my girlfriend lol jk
:0 I would never :0 can't a sweet natured boy have a lovely chat with a lady???

XD
BTW, how long till the next post?
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Ouch!!! I was just kicked!

(Idk Abby?)
She said she was gunna! I begged her not to :(
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

AAAARGHGGGHHHHHH PIDGEOns!!!!!
OH NOES! LEXI WHY WOULD YOU!?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » After the End (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus