Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » After the End (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Someone has to be in there lol
I know that. Haha. But will it be both of us, or only one. XD Because if we're both there, then our characters would have to have some kind of history together, presumably and know each other already.
Well, I'll post a reply, and Suf can either bring his character in as well as a person from the bunker, or show up later. XD
I can use delilah, no powers :)
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Loving the beginning so far, SRY to undermine your dog and turn him into a roach hound thingy but I was gonna explain the animal situation later. No animals, only bugs, large scary, man eating bugs that hunters have to take down. I assume Delilah is a hunter.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Or a bandit?
NO TURN HIM BACK, TRUST ME
for the lols XD i kinda knew but turn him back pls!!!!
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

But, but I really like this new species I just created... He's a cockroach/ dog!!! It's awesome!!!
i know but please!!!!
never mind, the roach hound looks fun :3
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

I can change if u want but roach hound looks hella cool!! I may get one myself.

The way I see it is, people can fly in these bugs, ride them like bourses and have them as pets, but most are man eatting.
I think the whole insect thing is pretty interesting. Adds to the creepy/weird of post-fallout earth
Well, i'm going to send this RP in weird directions, beware!
What's all this? Sounds interesting
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

The forum is in sci Fi rp, "The last hero." Post as the character you would play as, how would he or she fit into our story and I'll see if I can fit ya in bud 😁
Haha I would honestly need to make a new one for that. It just seems super cool. I might just have to make one. But I'm not used to group RPs. Lol
I'm currently in a place with a ghost cellphone signal and no internet, so I can't reply until I find somewhere with internet tomorrow, because we have no way to get a solid signal to make a hotspot out here. I just love being in the middle of nowhere in Florida...

And, hi, Kuraudo!
Oh. Hello! Anyway what kind of a character would work? I'd like suggestions if you please could help.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

id say if you want a suggestion we have an muscular old man, a crazy and hot lady, and a little girl in an eye patch. id say age doesn't matter but it'd be cool if you were like hideously deformed such a splicer from bioshock or a ghoul from fallout, or a resident of silent hill. as far as class, we have a gunslinger (close range pistols), a sniper (rocket launcher), idk what abby is, but we dont have any melee weapon users yet. idk what you feel comfortable using.

please remember these suggestions are just suggestions, as long as the character fits the time period (2112) you can be who ever you want.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

btw if you dont like my suggestion Raian could work, just remember, if he is 17 he was born in this wasteland and raised in it. the apocalypse happened over 40 years ago.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » After the End (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus