Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » After the End (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I was thinking maybe a mutated melee user. Something deformed and violent.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

ok, sounds fun! maybe gental and kind unless hes angry? just so he can fit in with the group.
Of course. A sweet person altogether but when angered is vicious and relentless sound good? And I don't want too deformed. Nothing like a splicer but maybe with only one arm or something.
Which isn't very deformed. Just. Different. I still like to have characters attractive ya know? I'm considering making a female.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

you dont have to be deformed, i just thought a messed up face would be kinda cool, cause then you have like a reason to fight, you have to take revenge or like you wear a cool mask
Cool mask?! I thought cool prosthetic was a good idea!
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

you could have a prosthetic and a messed up face with a mask
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

or neither! up to you
Cairalyn Salenia (played by OkaruAudo)

Cairalyn Salenia (played by OkaruAudo)

This is the character I wish to use.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Ok do it, you don't have to enter yet. I like the character tho, if it's alright with you I want to finish this intro with DBT and Lyingsmile. But as soon as we go to our next location feel free to jump in alright!
Hey Kuraudo, welcome to the crazyness that is us XD we're all 1/3 crazy.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

I'm actually 2/3s cause I'm taller then both of these adorable shmucks... But it's all just a technicality
I feel as if I've been adopted.
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

It is similar to such adoption
You guys all know each other in real life?
Something else that'd be a good character idea would be a kid. Someone who needs to be trained and aided
RoyaleX318 Topic Starter

Maybe that could be Abby or you
PSSSH! i iz like 6ft 4", you is teh Smurf
Stop making me feeling like a midget just because I'm only 5'5" guys... ;n; So mean.

Also, I guess Mars is now like a Cowboy Santa Pimp... because he is going to have three girls in a group with him... no boys. XD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » After the End (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus