Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » My friend told me to join. o no Hi.

My friend Claine threw this site at me, held a knife to my neck, and forced me to complete membership.

I'm 21, I live on Earth, and I am obsessed with lots of different games, anime, and movies. Also ducks. I like ducks.

Quack.
SeraphicStar

I do not know who you are, complete stranger I've never met before, but I already feel like I've known you for a long time.
Magical_Pie_Pan Topic Starter

I've seen you staring into my bathroom.

Stalker.
Welcome! :D Any awesome silly person who can butt comedy heads with Sera is welcome here!
Kim Site Admin

Yaaay! We're glad you came, and I hope you have the nicest, uhn.. stockholm syndrome ever after you've been here awhile? XD

Also: I love ducks. I found one the other day in a parking lot with a broken wing, and I made my whole group of friends wait while I called the Audubon society and found someone who could come get the poor duckie and nurse her back to health.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome! I should thank Claine for bringing you here :)

Let us know if you have any questions :)
SeraphicStar wrote:
I do not know who you are, complete stranger I've never met before, but I already feel like I've known you for a long time.

*rofl*

The best quote ever.
It's a Pan! It's a duck! It's a Pan Duck! Don't eat her tough, 'cause that's not nice.

:D Ahoy there! You already know me-- I'm that weirdo in the chats called Kalinka. Or Lolren. <3 It's great to finally have you were in zhe RPR, even if Claine forced you to join! (that meanie)

AGH. PEOPLE.

@Kim: KJFGJKGLHDXKJ THAT POOR DUCK. ;;;_;;; Did it live? Is it okay?!

@Everyone else: You get less priority as your posts did not involve ducks.

But hello. <3
Kim Site Admin

Magical_Pie_Pan wrote:
@Kim: KJFGJKGLHDXKJ THAT POOR DUCK. ;;;_;;; Did it live? Is it okay?!

I dunno what happened to it after they took it away, but it went to people who love birds and who have dealt with hundreds of broken wings in the past. I suspect it will be spending the winter in cushy human accommodations and resting up, and then be released to rejoin its family when they return in the spring. :)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

This duck would like to say welcome :)

ducksayswelcome.jpg
I love baby duckies. :>

And welcome!

@kim: good good. ; 3; <3 poor duckie. I hope he's okay.

@darth: EEEEEEEEEEE <3333

@Dylan: 8D I do too! Baby ducks are the cutest!
You live on EARTH? Tell us about this place called Earth! I have never heard of it before!

It is a terrestrial planet composed of 71% water and 29% land.
Magical_Pie_Pan wrote:
It is a terrestrial planet composed of 71% water and 29% land.

And ducks. Lots of ducks. Anyhue. Welcome to RPR duck lover person. I'll be sure to tell the ducks of the community to return swiftly after their winter migration so you may enjoy their company. Just watch out for Nippers. He's a biter. Heh.
Claine Moderator

SLANDER!

@Lance: Thanks. <333

@Claine: TRUTHS.
Claine Moderator

Let's not fight.

q1jRp.jpg

DUCKIIIIIEEEE. 8D

<tackles and hugs it>

You are on: Forums » Introductions » My friend told me to join. o no Hi.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus