Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost hope

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

He chuckles nervously. ''I'm a vampire and a werewolf. My fangs are too dull to bite through anything from starving. I'm sure that if I did bite something living, they might get infected too.''
Genet de Drac (played anonymously)

"This'll have to do then"
She removed a vial from her bag, the liquid inside was ice cold for presurvation, but it was blood.
Her eyes glowed red as she used magic to heat it up to about body tempature. She handed the vial to him, still corked.
"Here, try drinking this, it's the freshest I have"

He takes it, and uncorks it, before taking a sip of the warm blood. ''Hmm..''

The smell of blood reached her nose and she groaned a bit as her own bloodthirsty insticts threatened to take over.

''You ok?'' He asked, looking at her after drinking some of the blood in the vial, leaving it half empty before he recorks it.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I guess you can call it a Grim Reaper thing"

He hands he the recorked vial. ''Thanks. I'm still thirsty, but not as I was before. I guess I better be glad non e of my wounds are bleeding?''

She took the vial and replaced it in her pack.

"probably, if that had happened I either would have attacked you or run away in order to avoid possibility one"

He chuckles. ''I've been attacked by everything. Angels,Demons,Humans,A werewolf,A vampire..STabbed throgh the heart, legs, and hands..an an eye. Yet I'm stilll standing. Fun.''

This talking about attacks and inguries wasn't helping her calm down.
"Well your still alive, a bit rough around the edges but alive. Besides if you keep talking about different ways you could have died in the past I may end up attacking you anyways"

''Arighty then.'' He replied, nodding. ''Well, it looks to be almost night. The best time I can wonder about since I am a creature of darkness, after all.''

She looked at the moon and leaned back against the wall. She began to calm down a little
"You can say that again, not only is it easier and safer but I consider it my time off since more people are sleeping then busting each other open"
She chuckled a bit
"Besides, it's the only time I get to look at the moon.... do you think that's cheesy?"

He gulps a bit, looking too. ''F..F..Full moon?'' He stammered nervously, glancing at her too.

She sat up straight
"What's wrong? something with the... full... moon... uh, didn't you say you were a werewolf?"

He nods nervously, watching the moonlight. ''Werepyre..''

She shifted into a squat and placed her hand on his shoulder lightly.
"Is there anything I can..."

As she spoke, the moonlight rises to shine on Dark. He grits his teeth, as his once dull fangs began to lengthen and sharpen. Fur starts to grow through his shiny dark blue scales, causing them to slide off. His clawed hands crack as the bones adjust to becoming more wolf-like, still able to grasp things. The claws on his hands sharpen, curving down slightly. HIs scaled tail loses scales as coarse fur grows in, a few spikes sliding through the skin, tearing it but not causing it to bleed. ''A..A..Agh....Moonlight...'' He choked, the halo upon his head falling to the ground close to her..and shattered.

She stepped back a litttle but otherwise stood her ground. As the halo fell near her she stared at the shattered remains before looking back at her fully transformed friend.
"D-Dark?"

No longer there was an anthro dragon in front of her. Black as the night,the only that stood..Or rather glared out...Was a single blood red eye with no pupils visible. Wings were now made of a black hellfire, heat rippling off. The behemoth raises to his feet, sharp toes glinting. He lets loose a loud roar, shaking the area violently, fire burning on his claws, dark energy riplling from his body, hardly any scars visible. Feared throughout the lands stood the one form that Dark hated to become at a moonlit niht...A hellish rendution of a the common Werewolf.

She recognized the creature, death had told her long ago that it would have to be killed if ever she got the chance. She finger the scythe on her back, more for comfort then a means of attack. She was blaitenly defying death's orders, but death wasn't there.
"D-Dark?"
She repeated herself and took a step towards her companion, desprately trying to find a trace of her friend in his eye.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost hope

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus