Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost hope

Darkness Light Falls (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

He limps back at a bit, his feet covered in scars, loose bandages around the toes. His two white fangs showed clearly from his dark colors.
Genet de Drac (played anonymously)

Genet rushed to his side,ready to help if needed.
"are you ok?"

''Hellfire...Reminds me of where I used to be.'' As he walks forward to the wall, limping.

"Are you sure that you'll be fine? We could always wait until tomorrow."

''Yes, lets wait. I'm aching all over from seeing hellfire. I came from the boundary where demons and angels quarrel..''

"Very well, lets wait a while, you come sit over here and I'll take care of the portal"
Genet led her friend over to the wall to sit, after helping him she walked over to the scroll and nullified it by mumbling a few words. After removing the burned scroll she walked over and sat down by the anthro dragon.
"You mean 'the border'? I've been there, nothing but chaos and hellfire. No wonder it brought back memories"

He nods, wincing slightly. ''I was born there...Only got back to the earth realm when I got too wounded to fight anymore.'' He replied, rubbing the bandages. He seemed slightly skinny, breathing slow.

"Really, you were BORN there! I couldn't imagine that"
She noticed Dark rubbing his bandages
"D-Do you need anything for that?"

He sigh, wincing again, and unwraps on of the bandage around his left leg. Underneath was burnt skin and scales, a festering wound made from the scratch of a spear tipped with a special mix that could hurt Dark. ''Yes. Born there. A strong fighter. The fighting here could get worse if we don't find out what is causing this..War..Between humans and dragons.''

Genet reached into her bag and pulled out a jar of some blueish green liquid.
"Here this may help with the pain, it's made to disenchant curses so it should at least dull it"

He winces, teeth gritted. ''Spear wound. Spear tipped in a mixture of what can hurt a Demon with an Angel side.''

"It should probably work then, besides it's better then nothing"
She took out a rag and spread some of the oitment on it. She hesitated before applying it.
"Would you mind or do you want to do it yourself?

''You can do it.'' He replied, wincing. The wound was badly infected as it had been for years, festering and looking rotted a bit. The scales were dark blue, scratches and cut.

Genet reached over and softly applied the ointment.
"This is gonna sting a little"
She winced slightly at the sound of light sizzleing as the disenchantment took effect. The edges began to creep back slightly and the wound in total began to look a little less angry.

He grits his teeth as it did so, claws clenched. ''Hopefully all these wounds...I've aquired will heal soon.''

"I have no doubt, aftter all, Time heals all wounds"
She finished applying the ointment and removed the rag. Setting it in a rocky area she lit the rag ablaze with normal fire, the fire was green with black at the heart. Walking over to her companion she sat next to him again.
"feeling better?"

He nods a bit, breathing hard from feeling thirst again. ''Been so long since I've feeled them heal a bit.'' As he removed his eye bandage. There was no eye there, only an empty eye spot. ''You'd think I'd be dead at this rate, still trying to find anwers..''

"good"
She was unfazed by his lack of eye, she'se seen worse from those she visited.
"Well last time I checked your name wasn't on my list"
She chuckled a little, trying to brighten the mood a bit

''If I counted my real age, I'm around my 30s...But sadly, I'm stuck at looking 19...'' He said, rubbing his mouth, finally finding a pair of dulled fangs. ''Starved from blood..Haven't drunk any since I set out to find the secrets of the dragon king. I bet whayever he hid would have helped the queen rule. But we all know she was captured by those pesky humans long after the king fell..''

"I know what you mean, being stuck looking like a certain age, I don't know how old I really am. As to the queen I myself haven't seen her but I've heard from my 'victums' that she is being held at a dragon hunter base by the capital"
Noticing him talking about needing blood and rubbing his fangs she took out her bag once again but hesitated before reaching in.
"If you need blood I have no doubt I could find you some though it may be old. If you need it fresh well... I may be the grim reaper but my heart still beats"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost hope

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus