Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (1x1) Unusuals

Lilith Etoile (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lucard gave her an incredulous look as she said that some had told her such a thing. "Impossible." he stated. "Unless you are an exceedingly cunning fae, I don't even sense a potential for danger from you." He thought over the options he gave her.

"How high can you fly, Cerridwen?" he asked curiously. After all, his wings were strong enough to take him into the clouds. And if they had cloud cover, then they wouldn't attract attention. If her wings couldn't take her so high, he could always carry her.
Cerridwen Bast (played by Pineapple)

Let out a bubbly giggle, when he said impossible. "Well...remember as we just finished appearances can be deciving...and perhaps the person who insinuated that I was evil was angry and lashing out." she shrugged a bit as she straightened her clothing.

"I can fly fairly high when I need to." she says as she stretched. As she stretched her from wavered. The odd simmer that was in her green eye began to spread, and grow outwards. In a few moments she again stood before him in her face form. She stretched one more fluttering her wings. "Why you have something in mind?"

Lucard listened and nodded slightly. "This is true. When someone is angry, they tend to take it out on others." He watched as her transformation brought her to her fae form and he smiled. "Yes, I do. A nice flight through the clouds, if you can handle it. I know somewhere we can go that might be better than anywhere close."

His wings gave one firm flap, but he stayed on the ground.

Merely nodded to his words, and returned the smile. "A flight sounds good, I'll try to keep up." she would giggle a bit and with a flutter she took flight. She hovered over his head. "Alright, Lead me Lucard." she says.

Lucard smiled at her and nodded. "I will try to keep a firm pace so you can keep up." he teased, winking at her. His wings flapped a few times and took him into the air, lifting him higher and higher. "If it does get too much for you though, please let me know so that I may lower our height and slow the pace." He smiled at her.

Cerri giggled to the wink he had given her, she watched him lift off into the air, her eyes following him untill her was over her head. She stretched her wings and followed him up high into the air. "Of course I will." she replied too him. She hung behind him for a short time but soon she crossed the gap between them and was flying near him off to his right

"So where are you taking me Lucard." she asked him as she kept up with him, not straining too badly.

Lucard flew along through the clouds, his movements rather graceful for someone of his size and bulk. He flew well. Not as graceful as a fae, naturally, but he wasn't clumsy, despite his girth. "Well, I suppose I can tell you. A hotspring at the top of a mountain. Surrounded by ice and snow, yet the water is rather warm. It is one of my favorite places to be. It is isolated from the humans, too far for man to trek, and certainly inaccessible to normal humans."

The mountain would be coming into view by now, and he smiled.

Cerri grinned as she flew near him, she had all the grace of her mother's people, it was hard to decide if she looked more comfortable in the air flying, or on the ground walking. "Well I hope you can tell me." she laughed a bit, "I'd have a bit of an issue following you and not knowing where you're leading me."

Cerri narrowed her eyes as they flew she was looking towards the mountain. "I suppose you're not a fan of man then?" she asks, "You seem to go out of your way to avoid them." she wasn't trying to be rude, prying, or offensive more just curious.

Lucard contemplated her question. "I don't mind the species." he finally admitted. "It is more the fact that they mind me. When they see me, they think things like 'devil' and 'monster', and usually they either flee in fear or attack and try to kill me. I only fight if I must, and obviously I do have an edge over normal human men. So I try not to stir things up and cause a fuss."

They were getting closer and closer to the mountain, and finally he settled down upon the snowy ground of the mountaintop.

Cerri flew along side him while he contemplated her question. When he answered she looked to him, "I guess that's why you said I'm lucky I can hide myself among them." she didn't say if she chose so, because she always kept her human form when she was among them. It made things easier on her. "It's unfortunate that they see you as such, because you are quite obviously not."

She touched down a few feet away from him and looked around, aside from the snow it seemed like a nice place. Cerri wasn't a huge fan of snow, mostly because in the fae realm snow meant Queen Mab's court.

Lucard nodded slightly. "Yes, that would be the reason for my statement." When she spoke of it being unfortunate, his large shoulders rolled in a shrug. "If they judge me merely on my appearance, I often think that perhaps it is not worth my time anyways." He lumbered through the snow, gesturing for her to follow him. Subtle waves of heat would soon be felt, and then they would come upon natural hot springs. Despite the heat, there was actually snow around the springs until about three feet from them. Then it was simple, steamy ground.

"I like it here. Despite the snow, everything actually feels warm."

[sorry for the delay ^-^' between the kudos spree and criminal minds I keep getting distracted LOL]

Nodded softly as he spoke, "Ahhh yes this much is true." At his beckoning gesture she followed him. She lifted her skirt to avoid dragging it through the snow, her steps were in the placed where he had stepped. Avoiding the snow all together. She smiled when the waves of heat her her.

"I can see why you like it here." she smiled.

[No prob XD]

Lucard nodded and smiled at her. "Yes. Indeed." He sat down against the rocks surrounding the hot springs. The warmth seeped into him from behind and he sighed contently. "I hope you like it as well. So Cerridwen, shall we talk now? And what of?" he smiled at her warmly.

Cerri would take a seat on a rock that was drier than the rest of the surrounding ones. her back was to the steamy waters for the time being, she was content to warm her wings. She shrugged softly "I haven't a clue." she laughed to him lightly. "Well we could just talk more of ourselves....?" she gave a light shrug.

Lucard chuckled softly. "Alright. Well, what should we talk about then, about ourselves? And would you like to go first, or shall I?" He smiled at her, basking in the warmth. He let out a long, content sigh. Then he stood up, flapped his wings once or twice, and landed slowly in the water. "Ahh..."

Cerri was not dressed for fully submerging into water, she began slipping off her boots. "well can alternate, how's that?" she smiles a bit as she turned, gathering her skirt up at the same time, she dangled her feet and calves into the water. "Ask a question and I'll answer."

Lucard listened to her and chuckled. "I think that sounds like a reasonable compromise." He thought carefully for a time, then spoke. "Family. What of your family?" He was curious about her. And family was a good place to start, at least! He would quiet and let her talk, settling into the water comfortably. The heat was nice. Very nice.

Cerri nodded as Lucard spoke. "Family is a good place to start I guess." she moved her feet in circles as she dangled them in the hot waters, wishing she had been better dressed, the water did look very relaxing. She grew quiet for a moment wondering where to start, her mysterious mother or aging father. Father was best. "Well I was raised by my father, a human." she started, "An artist and minstrel. And my mother was a fae of sorts." she shrugged softly. "I don't remember her in the least, my father said she disappeared a bit after she bore me."

Cerri watched him as she basked in the waters, "My father is almost in his fifty-fifth year, and he says he hasn't seen her since she disappeared. I would assume she moved back to the fae relam." she shrugged again.

Lucard listened carefully, nodding in understanding. "I see. I have heard that fae-folk are rather free-flying. But your father sounds nice." He smiled a bit at her, letting his body soak up the warmth and head of the water. "Alright...it is your turn to ask a question now, Cerridwen." He closed his eyes, leaning back against the rocky siding of the hot spring and relaxing.

Cerri was frowning, she probably didn't realize she was doing it either. She usually frowned when talking about her mother, she didn't exactly feel sadness, more bitter. "Well that's one way to put it. But typically it's the fae male who gets a human female with child." she looked to the water and shrugged before shifting a bit her legs moving in the water. "Same question." she says looking up to him, and smiling lightly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (1x1) Unusuals

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus