Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (1x1) Unusuals

Lilith Etoile (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lucard glanced at her. "Were you expecting a lie?" he asked simply. When she mentioned their lies, he just inspected his claws idly. "I would rather short and fragile as a human than long and tough as a monster." He listened to her and nodded. "I am older as well. I do not keep track of the years, but I have seen many things come to pass. Those priests and scholars that helped me learn are all long dead now."

He flexed his hands, inspecting his sharp claws. "It makes me feel.....lonely."
Cerridwen Bast (played by Pineapple)

Shakes her head, primrose colored locks flying about as she did so. "No, not that. I was just saying that it was." she would grow silent as he continued speaking. Her differently colored eyes on him as he spoke, a little sigh came from her. She felt bad for him, as his eyes fixated upon his claws, and he admitted he was lonely.

She moved a bit closer to him looking a him and then gently placing one of her shimmering hands on his arm. "Well I could venture to say that you've made another friend today. So perhaps life will not be so dreary now." she offered a smile to him

Lucard looked at her as she put her hand on his arm and he smiled. "...hm. Yes. Thank you. Indeed, another new friend is a good thing and something that will not be taken for granted." He chuckled a little bit and would shake his head some. "Don't worry. I'm used to this life. Simply reflecting on it, that's all."

Cerri would shrug her shoulders, "I know...it's still unfortunate." she would look around, mostly to the sky. She was trying to gauge what time it was, she had lost track of time long ago. She sighed softly, "Have you any idea how long we've been here?"

Lucard listened to her and scratched his arm idly. "I'd say some hours, now. It's hard to tell with being so high, what time it is. But we can leave now, if you'd like." He hefted himself up entirely, wings spreading to help lift him up and place his feet down onto the snow. The cold snow felt nice after soaking so long in the hot springs.

Pursed her lips and nodded her head. "You're right there...Typically I can tell by the position of the sun....but" she sighed and looked back to Lucard. "Yes unfortunately that might be best." she would stand up and look about her wings fluttering a bit. "I told you that I had to go back to the other realm." She sighed a bit looking to him.

Lucard listened to her, then nodded. "Indeed you did. When will you be back, Cerridwen?" His wings flapped, lifting him into the air. And, once he'd made sure that she was following as well, he'd start flying off, away from the mountains, and lower down as well.

Cerri offered a smile to him, it wasn't exactly a happy smile a bit bitter. "Well unfortunately I never know when I get to slip away..." she couldn't recall if she had told him her visits to this realm were almost always with out permission of either Tatiana or Oberon the rulers of the court in which she served for lack of a better word. "I do it as often as I can....and yes I have been caught several times...but lucky me...there's oh so many secret passages in the summer court." she seemed to giggle a little bit.

As she was speaking she lifted off into the air, flying close enough to Lucard that he could hear her words easily without any strain, but not so close for them to crash into one another, or to invade any personal space.

Lucard listened to her speak, nodding some in understanding. "Secret passages are enjoyable." he admitted. "There were many hidden alcoves in the large churches I used to take refuge in. It was enjoyable to go and find them all and search to see where each one led." He looked over at her and smiled. "Do not worry about whether you can come see me soon again or not. I'll be around."

Cerri smiled lightly as Lucard recounted his own secret passage ways in his past. She was cautious when she traveled the passages of her realm. She only stuck to those she knew, it was very rare when she opened a door when she didn't know where it lead. A very dangerous thing to do, one could stumble into the King's own rooms, or even Tatiana's own. She nearly shuddered at the thought.

When he spoke again she would look up to him and smiled back, "Yes that is correct. Where else aside from the forest and the mountain spring can you be found." she tilted her head to one side as she flew.

Lucard thought on this carefully. "Hmmm. I do not go many places. I usually pick a general area and stay in various places within that area for a few years. Right now, this is my general area. You've already seen two places I stay at. There is a field, though, just outside the one end of the forest. It is full of tall wildflowers and long stalks of grass. I enjoy going there and laying in the sun. The grass and flowers hide me from sight but I get to be right out in the open."

Cerri looked downwards for a moment, not something she was overly fond of doing. She liked to fly, she didn't like looking down while she did it, for some reason it instilled a feeling of vertigo. However she did it because she wanted to get her bearings, she could likely see the spot the portal was located if she just looked for the damn thing. She was nodding to his words as he spoke.

"Okay well then...I will check the forest, the mountain top." She looked up to him briefly and smiled, "And this sun soaked field." Her eyes went back down to ground for another few moments. But she had to look up because the aforementioned vertigo feeling was staring to set in.

Lucard listened to her and smiled, looking at her and nodding. "I think that's an excellent idea, Cerridwen. I look forward to it." He would fly down and settle onto the ground, stretching a bit and then smiling at her. "I believe we part ways near here, hm? I look forward to seeing you again soon."

Nodded in response, "I think I look forward to it too." She smiled softly before following suite and descending to the ground. Her own landing soft as well. "Yes you are correct for now we part ways..." she sighed softly. "But I will sip away when I have the chance. I always do." she smiled a bit.

Lucard nodded to her and smiled. "Take care, Cerridwen. Can't have you getting in trouble, now." He chuckled and would wave to her, then take off into the sky once more.

When Cerri next was able to sneak out, she wouldn't find him in the forest, or the mountaintop. No, he was at that last spot he had mentioned to her. The sunny field with tall grass and beautiful wildflowers. The creature himself was sprawled out in the grass, letting the sun soak into his body while he snoozed away.

Cerri returned to the other realm with out any issues. It was nearly 3 weeks before she was able to sip away undetected. She had made a few attempted before that, but was always caught. At that point she had made up various excuses and went back to her room.

After crossing the gate way, she would pause to get her bearings. Then she took flight, in search for the sun kissed field that Lucard had told her about. It only too her about 15 minuets to spot the field once she was in the air., adjusting her course she headed towards it.

As she descended upon the field she would smile softly as she spotted a dark shape lying among the flowers. She touched down softly about fifteen feet away. "Hello Lucard."

[ooc: are we still doing this one :D ^-^ sorry to be a complete pain and bug about it]

(ohgawd. No bug all you want. This is the second RP I've lost track of. I made a suggestion earlier about it because apparently I can't keep up with my RPs due to the other stuff cluttering my news feed. I'm sooo sorry x.x I think, because the last post from the other RP I lost track of was on the 2nd, this was all during my 'I need to buckle down on school' absence. So I totally lost track of some RPs. I'm so sorry D: )

Lucard stirred as he heard her speak. He stretched and sat up, yawning a bit. "Hello, Cerridwen. How have you been? I hope you've been alright." He smiled. "I haven't seen you lately. I was hoping that was simply because of natural circumstances and not anything unfortunate."

[^^ it's okay :D lol I've got quite a few going on myself XD about 10 or so]

As he stretched and sat up she made her way over to him and plopped down into the grass beside him. As she moved through the grass, and flowers it was as if they parted for her, made her passage through easier. Then as she sunk to the ground near him again they seemed to move and part so none of the delicate flowers were crushed.

The young fae shook her head to his words, "No nothing unfortunate. I just couldn't seem to get away..." she smiled to him. "So how have you been?"

Lucard smiled in understanding. "Well I am pleased that you could find time out of getting caught to make your way back." he teased with a gentle wink. "I'm glad that all has been well, though. And I have been fine, thank you. Nothing too special happened while you were away, though I did get attacked by an over-zealous paladin." He chuckled softly and moved his arm to show the burn scar there on his upper arm. "He did not have very good aim."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (1x1) Unusuals

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus