Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (1x1) Unusuals

Cerridwen Bast (played by Pineapple)

The fae would leave her plan for another visit mostly because it involved some careful planning on her part. As she lay on her stomach she folded her arms in front of her her chin resting lightly on her hands, she wasn't too fond of the subject, and she was sure it had come up before, but she answered anyway. "A friend grew enamored with me, and his feelings were different from my own." she shrugged softly, "It seems that he felt he was lead on..." her typically smiling mouth had set into a thin flat line, a rather ugly scowl.

The scowl faded as Lucard stuck his tongue out to her, and she ended up giggling. "Well I'll change that." she winked and rolled over so she was on her back again, "They can not possible find you frightening in my company." she was only jesting of course, but she knew that it probably held a ring of truth to it.
Lilith Etoile (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lucard listened. "Ah, yes. Well...love is a complicated and bothersome thing. Dangerous in its own way. But you shouldn't worry. If he was such a mindless person, you deserved better." He would smile at her and then laugh at her words. "Hmmm...I wonder. I must look doubly as hideous next to such a beautiful being as yourself." He chuckled, sticking his tongue out at her once more to get her to giggle again.

That word irritated the young fae, love sure she understood the concept but whether or not she could actually feel was still to question, she was in the opinion that fae had passions, but they were too cold and wild to have such an emotion. She shook her head, "I doubt that, I think if anything it would look comical." she smiled once he stuck his tongue out to her.

The fae cast her eyes towards the canopy of the willow. "Now if you're serious about meeting some of my other friends." she was going to mention the little plan that had begun to form in her mind. "It would be a long trip from here." her gaze shifted from the canopy to Lucard, "But, I have a way to do it quicker, and of course it would involve a little more planning." she paused to see if he caught on to her meaning.

Lucard chuckled softly. "Comical, hmm, perhaps." he agreed. He listened intently as she mentioned seeing her friends, then reached out and put a large clawed hand very gently upon her shoulder. "It is sweet of you Cerridwen, but the last thing I would want would be to get you in trouble. If you tell me where to go, I could start my travels now. And by the time you come back to visit, I'll already have gotten a good distance. I do not mind time, I have plenty to spare."

He smiled gently. "I do not want to get you in trouble. If we were caught in this little plan of yours, I would probably not get to see you again, hm?"

Cerri smiled to him, "well you're taking all the fun out of that venture." her smile stretched into a giggle, "It's quite aways away, so I think my idea would be best. I did say it would require some planning, and if I plan it right, they won't know you're there." she shrugged her shoulders, "And you could get a glimpse of the other realm," she wondered if that little thought would be enough to tempt him.

Her eyes rose to the canopy again, and she thought aloud, "The courts will meet soon...and I think the confusion of that alone will help greatly. Plus, if someone does see you it's an easy explanation, you're from the winter court."

Lucard listened to her proposition, frowning a little bit. He knew she was trying to wheedle him into going along with it. After a few long moments, he sighed and lifted up his hands in defeat. "Fine, fine, you win." He smirked a little. "But if we get caught and get in trouble, you've got a major 'I told you so' coming your way, Cerridwen." He chuckled and shook his head a little. She was trouble herself!

(sorry about the delay, I wanted to get it done on friday but I ended up heading outta town)

The half-fae's eyes flickered from the canopy and settled on Lucard, his frown made her grin broadly then when he threw hands up she began to laugh. "Okay okay, and if we do get caught you can say I told you so." she stuck her tongue out at him before splitting off into a giggle, "I don't think it will be that bad. I have a feeling the only one who might notice us, is Grimalkin." she spoke of the cat sith.

Lucard grinned at her. "Certainly! It is a phrase I do love to say, you know." He laughed a bit and would listen to her speak once more. "Grimalkin? Will he be trouble, or is he one of your friends?" He was curious about this Grimalkin now. Very curious indeed.

He would look around after a few moments, noticing the rain had certainly let up. "Well. Shall we continue our travels?"

The fae laughed and shook her head, "Good to know, I'd recommend you have it ready then if you're traveling with me." evidently the fae had the ability to get herself into situations where and I told you so was required. She sat up as he asked about the cat Sith.

She made an odd face, one that displayed mixed feelings. "Friend is not exactly the word I'd use for him." she would get to her feet as he suggested they continue their walk. "Lead the way Luc." she smiled to him, before getting back to Grimalkin.

"Now as I was saying, Grimalkin is not someone who I would consider a friend, he's not an enemy either. Have you ever encountered what the humans call a Cheshire Cat?"

Lucard chuckled a bit and smiled at her. "I will have it ready, then." He would stretch a little bit as he stood and would begin walking along. As she explained about Grimalkin, he nodded in understanding. "I have not met one personally, but I have indeed heard of them. I assume he is similar to a Chesire Cat, then?" He would walk along with her, enjoying the feel of the wet grass behind his feet. The air was fresh from the rain. It was so nice to walk now.

She nodded her head, "Yes, the humans often mix them up for they have...similar abilities." She explained her hand reaching out to brush some rain droplets from the leaves of a bush as they passed. "The first and last thing seen is usually his smile, he uses glamor, similar to my own, to turn 'invisible'. He loves to trade favors." she sighed softly, "A word to the wise...a favor is a hefty thing to ask in the other realm."

Lucard listened intently, quite curious about what was being said. "I see. That is interesting." When she mentioned favors, he gave a slight nod. "I see. I will keep that in mind, then, and be very careful." He would sigh a little bit and rub at his neck. "A favor can be a very dangerous thing to ask magical creatures, I know this. Many stories tell such things, but the ones you really have to look out for are those sneaky little fae." He glanced over at her and winked teasingly.

"good...I wouldn't want to lose you in the other realm because you asked a favor of some pretty little thing." She giggled a little as they walked. Her bi-colored eyes slid to him as he winked at her. Another giggle came from her, "Oh boy if you think I'm sneaky you're in for a surprise. Remember I'm not full fae, I still have human emotions and instincts to temper my emotions and judgement."

Lucard would laugh softly and give a couple nods. "I know, I know. You are not full fae. But fae enough." he teased with a wink. He would walk with her contently, smiling. "Asking favors from pretty little things is always trouble, Cerridwen." He smirked at her and chuckled. He was really enjoying being with her. She was fun!

Cerridwen stretched her wings out, and as was about to make a reply when something caught her attention. She would have sworn she heard a chuckle when Lucard was talking about favors and pretty little things. The young fae paused in mid-step, and she cast her eyes to the trees searching for something. "Did you hear that?" she asked.

((the reply got lost in my notifications -_-'))

Lucard heard the chuckle as well, stopping. "Yes. I did. What was it?" He looked around carefully and frowned. That didn't bode well. He shuffled a little closer to Cerridwen, a wing flapping open to curl around her protectively, like a shield. "Someone's nearby. I'm surprised I hadn't noticed before." They must be good.

(bump for you, Nikina :3)
Background Character (played by Pineapple)

Cerridwen's eyes narrowed as she spotted a slight shimmer in the trees, it was like a ripple across water. One brow arched up. "I am fairly certain there is." Her eyes never left the spot they spotted the shimmer. A slight snickering laughter was heard before the spot Cerridwen had been starring a shivered then a road smile seemed to stretch out from nothing. The grin was followed by a silky voice speaking as the rest of his body became visible, "Afternoon little fairy." The CatSith spoke but it's lips didn't move, "out making new friends are we?" Although the cat spoke in q fairly flat tone it was clearly amused.

(Sorry took so long)

Lucard followed her eyes, looking at the shimmer. He watched as the creature slowly appeared. "Who is this, Cerridwen?" he asked calmly. He kept a careful stance. This person was not someone he knew. He could be an enemy, or want to cause harm to Cerridwen. He wasn't about to let that happen. Cerri was a good, close friend of his now. "Is it such a bad thing, making friends?" He was still calm.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (1x1) Unusuals

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus