Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (1x1) Unusuals

Cerridwen Bast (played by Pineapple)

Cerri smiled, "Well having a silver tongue does have it's advantages." then a bubbly giggle came from her, she was of course joking her tongue was no more sly than the average fae.

She perked a brow to his comment of a paladin. "Oh, you weren't hurt were you?" she looked his arm over frowning slightly, "Luckily he did not. I hope you gave as good as you got." she looked up from his arm and to his face.
Lilith Etoile (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lucard smiled gently at her. "I'm alright. It is nothing bad, I am capable of withstanding it." He chuckled a little. "Hmm. I'm not much of a fighter. But I just made sure he was taken care of properly. I can't have him coming back again to hurt me, so I made sure he wouldn't remember me at all."

He would move a little bit and chuckle. "Silver tongue, hm? Funny, last I remember it was pink."

Cerri was visibly relieved when he told her that he was alright. "Well..I'm glad you're okay." she smiled softly. Her eyes traveled from him to the field around them she was just looking at the flowers, and the scenery nothing in particular. "Hopefully you don't accidentally cross paths with him again."

She grinned a bit to his tease, "A turn of phrase." She grinned then stuck out her pink tongue at him.

Lucard smiled at her and nodded slightly. "Indeed. I hope we will not as well. He is probably far from here for the time being." However, his expression grew serious, and he seemed rather pensive for the moment. But whatever was going through his mind, he did not speak his thoughts.

When Cerridwen teased him, he grinned at her and reached over to poke her tongue with a claw, very very gently so it wouldn't hurt. "I am aware." he said with a chuckle.

The young fae was in a good mood today she smiled once again, "Good good, I'd rather not lose a friend to...an over zealous paladin." she would blink seeing his expression cloud over for a moment or two. She wondered briefly if there was something bothering her new comrade.

When he went to poke her tongue, she very nearly went cross eyed following his claw with her oddly colored eyes, until it disappeared. Feeling it poke her tongue she drew it back and giggled.

Lucard smiled and would nod. "Mmhmm." He chuckled softly. "Overzealous paladins are not my worry." He patted her shoulder gently, then leaned back a little. "What would you like to do today, Cerridwen? After all, I am here all the time, but you are only able to come on occasion. So please, you pick what we shall do today."

Smiled a bit to his words, and nodded. "Well...what is your worry." she smiled to him as he patted her shoulder. When he questioned what they would do she just shrugged, "Something either completely mundane, or something really exciting." the words were followed by a laugh.

"really I'm not picky."

Lucard looked at her when she posed her question, and then he lifted a hand and scratched at the back of his neck with his claws. "Paladins have friends. Not other paladins per se, but potentially more dangerous beings that could cause more harm than a burn to my arm." He sighed slightly. "I wonder perhaps if my morals for letting him live are naive. He may very well return in a month's time with a warrant out for the death of this monster."

He smiled slightly. "I was hoping not to lapse into such a conversation, because I would prefer to keep our hearts light during our time together."

Frowned deeply when he explained his worry. "Unfortunately your right." she pursed her mouth when he referred to himself as a monster. "I Disagree with you there, you are hardly a monster." she laughed a bit. "You are one of the nicest people I know." she nodded her head making primrose colored locks bounce a bit.

She shrugged her shoulders, "It's fine, friends are here to share your worries and your burdens."

Lucard smiled gently at her. "Thank you, Cerridwen, but I am what I am, hm? It is easiest to describe myself as I am generally seen. After all, people may see you and call you fae. That doesn't mean you will call yourself a human around them, hm?" He would reach over and pat her head gently. "So do not worry what I refer to myself as. Worrying is bad for your health."

He would give a soft chuckle and then get to his feet. "Well, whatever we decide to do, I won't have you sitting around here the whole day. We must get something done while you are around."

Would sigh an then nod her head, "Well I suppose you're right there..." she would lean back on her elbows, And then a grin split her lips. "However you're not a scary one," she stuck out her tongue, "At least not to me." she laughed.

When he got up she would smile and laugh, "Alright, as you wish. I don't care what I do, I'm out of the other realm." she stood up. As she stood up the grasses and flowers that had been flattened beneath them began to rise up as well, and soon were standing as if no one had disturbed them.

Lucard smiled back. "Haven't I warned you about that tongue, Cerridwen?" he teased, poking at it carefully again. "And I know, I know. I'm not very intimidating when I'm laying in a field of flowers, now am I?" He smiled and laughed, then would start walking. "Well, the forest is nearby. Let's take a walk this time, since we flew last, and see what we can find. Perhaps we'll get lucky."

She grinned a brief moment and her wings fluttering behind her for a brief moment, "Yes you have, and I still choose to stick it out at you." She laughed as she started to walk, "And Alright, the forest works well." she would turn to face him, and was walking backwards. "Lucky how?"

Lucard chuckled and shook his head a bit. She was such a silly creature. "Well at least you know the consequences." he teased. As she walked backwards to face him, he simply smiled and sauntered along with her. He actually walked fairly well, for his size and body. "Lucky in that we might find an adventure, of course."

Cerri would giggle a bit, and spin around in a circle, her hair and skirt flowing out and encircling her. She was actually looking forward to the possibility of something adventurous, something new. "That sounds like a fantastic...hopefully we can find something to do." she grinned as she came full circle and resuming walking backwards.

She quickly cast her gaze to the sky, some dark, heavy looking clouds were moving in. "It might rain." she murmured softly, it a tone that suggested there was no might about it, it was going to rain.

Lucard smiled, glad to see her enjoying herself. That always made him happy. When she mentioned rain, he looked up. "Indeed. Don't worry, the forest should provide enough cover in most places for us." He would walk into the forest with her. "I'm sure we'll find something.." he murmured after a few moments. It seemed like the area had had someone in it recently. Probably hunters.

Cerri shrugged her shoulders, "Rain doesn't bother me any, sometimes it can be nice." She slowed a moment then turned to walk normal when he was next to her. She cast her eyes upwards to the canopy as they entered the forest. "Hmmm, lets hope." she looked from the trees tops to him and grinned

Lucard smiled at her. "Yes, I understand. And don't worry, I can always give shelter should the rain be too much." He flapped his wing a little to show her what he meant. He smiled warmly and would walk with her. But soon he got distracted. That scent... "Humans are nearby. Should we go investigate?"

Laughed a little bit, "Yes, your wings would be better than mine for shelter." as if on cue her monarch patterned wings fluttered behind her. She had wandered on a few steps before noticing that he had gotten distracted, turning she tilted her head to one side, "What is it?" she perked a brow and listened a moment. "I think you're right... they're somewhere close by."

"Okay...but do you think I should change?" she meant slip into human form.

Lucard looked over to her at her question and shrugged. "They're already going to see me. I don't think it matters whether or not you take on this appearance or your human one." Indeed, a fae like her wouldn't look so out of place beside a monster like him. It would seem the two had just strolled out of freak-realm. Following the scent in the air, Lucard started wandering slowly towards the source.
(Feel free to toss in some action-y here. xD I have no specific plan, I'm just rolling with it rofl)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (1x1) Unusuals

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus