Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (1x1) Unusuals

Cerridwen Bast (played by Pineapple)

Cerri nodded her head to him and followed closely, as he held his wing over her to keep the rain from her. She was rather pleased that they found a willow tee, she had always enjoyed their company best. "Lovely." she murmured to him as she stepped into it's protection. Instantly her eyes began searching the tree trunk, in a moment it was as if she found something for she smiled. The young fae had given a silent greeting to the tree's spirit and had thanked it for it's shelter.

When Lucard spoke she looked away from the trunk of the tree, "Well not it's not, but oh well." she shrugged her shoulders softly.
Lilith Etoile (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lucard chuckled softly as she said it wasn't what she had thought, but didn't seem upset. "Indeed. Oh well. We have made it our own day, and I'm sure it will get better." He sat down, settling on the grass after shaking himself off a little. "So Cerridwen, what do you do in that other realm of yours?"

Cerri would grin to him and laugh just a little but, "Indeed we have most definitely made it our own." she settled in the grass near the trunk of the tree with a contented sigh. To his question she perked a brow and a very soft sigh came from her lips. "Well, I'm a hand maiden..." she sighed a bit, clearly she wasn't at all fond of her postion, or was it just the other realm in general. "For the most part I spend time with the Queen...and her gaggle of other maidens." she seemed to roll her eyes when she said gaggle.

Lucard listened to her intently as she spoke of her position. "A hand maiden, hm? If she has an entire gaggle then," he could help but smirk, "why does she need another? What makes the Queen so special that she needs many hand maidens?" He wasn't speaking insultingly, no he was geniunely curious!

Cerri shrugged her slender shoulders, wings fluttering a little bit. "I don't know why she needs me." she began to giggle to his curiosity, "We are talking the Queen of the summer court here. She feels she has a right to anything she wishes, and Oberon makes sure she has everything she could possibly wish for." she shrugged once more.

"I won't be there forever...just for a year or so." It was obvious that the fae coudln't wait for her time in servitude to be up.

Lucard chuckled a bit. "Ah, I see. That makes sense. Typical royalty complex." He smiled and would put his hand on her arm. "You will not have to put up with it for too long, at least. Only a year or so." He smiled at her warmly. "What do you want to do after you are free from such bothersome duties, Cerridwen?"

Cerridwen nodded to his words, "Yep...that sounds about right to me." and she nodded once more to his words. "Yup..unless the finky queen changes her mind." To his next words the young fae seemed to give it some serious deliberation. Eventually she said, "Well not return there is a good start...." she trailed off a moment, "Then I guess I would spend time visiting, or traveling..." she shrugged.

Lucard listened to her and smiled gently. "Don't worry, Cerridwen. I'm sure you'll make it through. Just hange in there, and then you'll be fine. I'm sure she'll let you have at least some time off." He would listen to her plans and nodded. "Traveling is interesting. I'm sure you would love that, Cerridwen. You seem like a free spirit to me. You should not be contained."

Cerri still couldn't help but dislike the other realm, she still found the fae to be a fairly cold and stoic people and they often embodied nearly everything that the girl disliked about herself. It was fairly hard for her to find the time there enjoyable, which is why she enjoyed her time else where so immensely, no matter how the time was spent. She nodded as he spoke of traveling, "I have done a bit of limited traveling in your realm...but not as you would think..." she smiled a bit, "Different portals lead to different places." she knew that was likely an obvious thing to say, but it was the best way to explain it.

"I've met interesting people along the way, I'm sure you'd like some of them." she nodded her head and smiled again.

Lucard listened to her. He understood completely. It was an obvious statement, but one that made complete sense. "How many times have you gone through the wrong one?" he asked curiously, giving a chuckle. He knew he'd be rather bad with distinguishing portals most likely. "I would probably end somewhere on the moon with those things."

When she mentioned meeting interesting people, he smiled. "Oh? What do you mean?"

A bubbly giggle came from her when he questioned her about wrong doors. "Oh yes...in my haste to get away it has happened once or twice..." She look up to him she grinned sheepishly, "It's actually kinda how I ended up in the forest that morning we met." Another giggle came from her. "I was trying to visit another friend of mine, and poof there I was." she looked to the tree for a moment, observing it's trunk. She could feel that the dryad was slightly watching them, likely from sheer curiosity. It wasn't ever day you see a demon and a fae in one another company.

Looking back to him she smiled once more, "Well I mean that you'd likely get along with some of my other friends."

Lucard listened to her and laugh lightly. "Oh really? Well then I'm glad that you took that wrong door, hm? Though I'm sure your friend is probably missing your presence." He chuckled and would settle comfortably against the ground, listening to the rain falling around them. "I see. You should introduce me to them sometime." he teased, winking at her to make sure she knew he was joking.

The young fae grinned and giggled when he teased her about taking the wrong door. She knew that Lock had enough to keep him occupied that he wouldn't miss her presence too much. Even though he was joking with her she seemed to be enthusiastic about the idea. "despite you joking, I think you guys would get along."

Lucard smirked. "You seem rather adamant about that fact, Cerridwen. Why do you think we should get along so well, hm?" He smiled and moved a little to face her more completely. He was curious to why he would get along so well with one of her friends.

Cerri would shrug her shoulders then grin a moment, "Well you guys have one awesome thing in common. Me." she began to giggle, of course she was being a smart ass for a moment. Once she finished giggling she leaned back on her elbows in the grass, "But in all seriousness, You're both accepting people."

Lucard listened to her as she spoke, and he laughed at her teasing. "Indeed, that is true." He snickered a bit and then smiled. "I see. Both accepting people. That is interesting. Do you think that is why we would get along together, then? Because we don't mind accepting strange, unusual creatures?" he chuckled.

The fae grinned broadly to her companion. "Well for starters your both strange and usual." she knew that he wouldn't take offense to it, or at least she really hoped that he wouldn't. "And that's always good grounds for friendship." she eventually stretched out laying flat on her back.

(*cries* Yet another post lost in the dozens of messages...)

Lucard chuckled a bit. "I see...well, yes, strange and unusual I am. If this is the case, then, I would love to meet your friend sometime." He smirked and would watch her lay on her back, just staying seated where he was for the time being. "Do you have many friends, Cerridwen?" He didn't mean to be rude, but he was honestly curious!

Cerridwen looked as if she were already formulating a plan, one that would like not just get her in trouble but Lucard too if they were caught. For now she dismissed the idea playing in her mind. When he questioned her about her friendships a shrug was given, "I have a few....But due to a misunderstanding of..." she paused a moment, "of feelings I have a few less than I used to." she shrugged her shoulders, "I'd say I have a handful."

She gave him a grin before rolling on to her stomach, "What about you Luc?" She wondered if the abriveation of his name would bother him, she hoped it didn't

Lucard noticed that little look on her face and wondered if he should be concerned. It seemed ilke she was scheming something mischevious. But for now he simply let her be, listening to her as she answered his question. "Hmm. What kind of misunderstanding of feelings?" He was curious, now.

When she turned the question on him, the abbriveation made him blink. It was not something he was used to, but it wasn't something he disliked either. "Ah. Due to a misunderstanding of apperance and the fact that I have an abnormally long lifespan, you are currently my only friend." He stuck his tongue out at her a little, playfully.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » (1x1) Unusuals

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus