Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here!

Hello everyone! I am new to this site! I was introduced to it about a year ago but never really stuck around to rp! I am here now though, looking for any sort of roleplay~
Hi welcome to rpr if you need any help don't hesitate to ask
Welcome to the site. What kind of RP are you looking for (although it has 95% chance of being on this site anyway)? If you need help or want to RP, pop me a PM.
Celedaen Topic Starter

linktheriolu wrote:
Hi welcome to rpr if you need any help don't hesitate to ask
Awesome! Thanks!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Nice to see you back after a year! :)
Welcome back! :D
Sanne Moderator

Yay, welcome back! :) I hope you'll have no trouble finding what you're looking for. Have you tried the RP Finder yet? It's a pretty awesome tool to help find RP invitations from people who were active within the last 10 minutes. :D
Welcome back! Hope you stick around this time! :D
Well welcome back. :) Hopefully you get some awesome RPs this time!
Welcome back! There are plenty of ways to find some awesome RP :D Someone already linked you to the RP Finder, but don't forget to stalk the Looking for RP forum daily! There's always new searches being posted and you're quite likely to find some ideas that you really want to try out! :D

Also, don't be afraid to contact a mod or even anyone else on the site for that matter, if you need help or have any questions. :) Everyone is really friendly, especially the mods! I have to say that I've never met a mod team as friendly as the one here on RPR, and I used to be so afraid of mods so that is a big thing for me to say!
Hope you find some fantastic RP soon! :D
Welcome back my friend! If you need any help don't hesitate to asked anyone, we will all be happy to help. :)
Welcome aboard. If I may say, MarieSapphire is a great roleplayer, try it out. But anyways, nice to see a new face. Any questions at all feel free to ask, even if it's a stupid one. Hope that one day we can both RP.
Kuraudo47 wrote:
Welcome aboard. If I may say, MarieSapphire is a great roleplayer, try it out. But anyways, nice to see a new face. Any questions at all feel free to ask, even if it's a stupid one. Hope that one day we can both RP.

Aw thank you my friend! :)
So glad to hear you decided to come back! There are so many great RP opportunities here I hope you'll stay :)
Hey new im old! No not really. lol Welcome to the asylum

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus