Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » FJF Commissions [[CLOSED]]

Hello!

Was hoping to get in on one of those commission slots if they're still available! Someone I RP with and I were hoping to get a couple drawing for our characters. I'm pretty sure we want to do a full body of them together (we're still working out the pose). Let me know what I need to provide, if you can do the commission and I'll be happy to supply whatever's needed!

Here's a link to the two RPR's for our characters just for reference.

Krätos Arona - http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=47226&page=104980

Coralie Ashby - http://www.rprepository.com/c/coralie
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Sure thing! Just send me a PM, and we can discuss the commission in more detail! ^ o ^ / It also provides a venue for me when working on the commission to send you works in progress shots.
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Updating thread to let anyone interested know that I'm currently streaming! I haven't done so on here yet, but if anyone is interested, I might do some quick sketches for people that join!

EDIT: No longer streaming. u v u Thanks to anyone curious enough to have stopped by.
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Commissions that were done recently! Thanks to an off-site D&D friend of mine, Slendy, and Raerae for commissioning me! I still have a lot more to do, but I figure I'm still looking for commissions so that I can afford some Christmas gifts on top of paying for bills. :'D

Below the commissions are art pieces I did primarily for myself, but also shows current styles I'm willing to do for anyone potentially interested. u v u /

commissions_batch_2_by_freejayfly-d9i5os1.png

drawing_batch_1_by_freejayfly-d9i5ort.png
I want to commission you quite badly but I cannot for the LIFE of me decide on who to get XD I know I want at least one cheb, but probably more and other things. How comfortable are you with drawing animals?
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

@f0x1nth3b0x

Happy to hear it, friend! :'D

I am quite comfortable drawing most furry creatures. It's not often people ask me to do bug, reptile, or amphibian creatures, but I trust that my technical skill is good enough to tackle those after many different commissions I have taken on from my time on Flight Rising. ^ o ^
OKay :D I need to nail down a list XD
Can I snag the last spot? I have a few ideas in mind too! ^~^
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

SummerNights wrote:
Can I snag the last spot? I have a few ideas in mind too! ^~^

Sure thing! Just send me a PM with details and we'll talk further about how to make your commission come to be. C:

With that, it does conclude the limited holiday deal prices. ; v ; Thank you to everyone that got them, and thank you to everyone that expressed interest!

Also! I updated my original post, and I really would like to bring it to light. Mostly because it provides alternative ways to support me, and even allows for getting entered into an art raffle that is held weekly, or monthly depending on how you choose to show support. ; v ;

Without further ado, here are the front page edits:
FreeJayFly wrote:
Become a Patron

I want to reintroduce my Patreon Page for anyone that is interested!

For anyone that would like to pledge to my Patreon, there are some cool benefits for all that pledge to my artistic endeavours! For a $1 a month, you will be entered into a weekly raffle that will either land you a waist-up or fullbody image of a character of your choice! Pretty sweet deal, right?

And for $5 a month? Boy howdy, that gets you into a monthly raffle where you have a chance at winning a detailed image by me, complete with a background. The best part? You can have up to three characters in the illustration if you win!

Donate?

I know that not everyone has the funds necessary to purchase art from an individual, and sometimes make donations to show their support. I found a neat little thing called 'Ko-Fi' that does a set $2 donation to an individual they would like to support.

I have this as an alternative to my Patreon because I realise that not everyone wants to make a monthly commitment, and that's totally fine! If you would like to support me anyways with just a one time donation of $2, please click the button below. ; v ;

Donating this way will enter you into my weekly raffle for a waist-up or fullbody character drawing! But since it is a non-recurring payment, you will only be entered for a two month time period.

donation_button_by_channelerjaydin-d9ajcqo.png
Claine Moderator

Offtopic, but I just want to say I LOVE your Fallout 4 art! Certainly some of my favourite work of yours!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Claine wrote:
Offtopic, but I just want to say I LOVE your Fallout 4 art! Certainly some of my favourite work of yours!

Oh gosh, I'm really happy you like them! ; v ; I've been drawing a lot of Hancock and Nick (best husbands, 2k15) in order to de-stress myself. XD

I have been having a GREAT time playing the game when I have the chance to actually play it. There are some things I can nitpick about it here and there, but hey, this definitely isn't a thread for me to rant and review video games. XD I'll save my YouTube channel for that. But I can post more Fallout 4 arts! (As well as completed commissions and art trades, because relevant).

So the below three -- a commission for KratArona, thank you so much for commissioning me. The second image that accompanies Krat's is my side of a wonderful art trade with SkyePath, thank you for trading with me. :'D Below that is the exchange piece I did for littleteeth for having such a wonderful holiday thread and drawing so many people's characters, including my Valian! ; v ;

boop_things_by_freejayfly-d9kez3v.png

esther_smol_by_freejayfly-d9kez4h.png

And Fallout things, because I want to.

molly_weyland_by_freejayfly-d9kez2r.png
Muh Sole Survivor. Molly; ironically mute in a fully voiced game (I treat the dialogue for her as thoughts).

molly_valentine_1_by_freejayfly-d9keyye.png
molly_valentine_2_by_freejayfly-d9keyy1.png

A crappy Fallout comic with vulgar language Part 1
A crappy Fallout comic with vulgar language Part 2

Not sure I can post as an image, but just in case: birdie warning! |D

anim_nick_by_freejayfly-d9ig7ih.gif

And now for binary tool heads that I'm actually not quite done with, yet (as in I haven't drawn everyone yet). More of an experimental style, but some of these I like...

binary_heads_fo4___cait_by_freejayfly-d9keyfo.pngbinary_heads_fo4___curie_by_freejayfly-d9keyfk.pngbinary_heads_fo4___danse_by_freejayfly-d9keyfi.pngbinary_heads_fo4___hancock_by_freejayfly-d9keyfg.pngbinary_heads_fo4___valentine_by_freejayfly-d9keyff.png
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Here are some finished commissions I did over the last couple weeks. I think. I'm losing track of days, holy cow.

Big thank you to Raerae, BoneBag, and f0x for commissioning me. :'D It was so super pleasant to work with all of you, and it was a joy to know that y'all liked the final products. :'D

2015_full_body_commission___6_by_freejayfly-d9kxz60.png
2015_full_body_commission___4_by_freejayfly-d9kimub.png
2015_chibi_commission_9___11_by_freejayfly-d9lsh1d.png
2015_chibi_commission_12_by_freejayfly-d9lsgy9.png
2015_full_body_commission___7_by_freejayfly-d9lle6r.png
I am curious on if you are still doing this? :3

I have been trying to get more artwork for my various characters, though the one that needs it most would be Jean Florance and Zoe Faye with little artwork on either though they both have work to reference form and I am very descriptive if you have any questions on them.

I am willing to pay using Extra Character slots and such. :3
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

I'm always taking new commissions unless my topic is marked as 'closed'. :'D

We can talk more about that particular payment and details of what you'd like in PM. ^ - ^ Send one my way, and we can get talking about what you're looking for.
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Been feeling awful burned out on doing commissions, but I was able to be productive. Thankfully, with the stuff I've drawn for myself, I'm back to working on commissions. @ v @;; Sorry to my waiting commissioners. I've just been dealing with emotional things in my own way. Now that I'm back on track, I should be getting things done much quicker. ; v ;

That aside! My productivity also resulted in my redrawing dress designs for people interested! So I have some dress designs available in the second post to this thread where all my adoptables are located. Though, for convenience's sake, I'll also post them here. Another update is that I'm working on a vendor page to streamline my adoptables and available designs that are / will be for sale and make things more accessible and less image heavy, especially to this thread!

New dress designs added to the second post of this thread are as such:

Dress Batch - 1

dress_batch_1_smol_by_jaydoptables-d9nqi94.png

1 - Summer Bridesmaid
2 - Spring Breeze
3 - Winter Evening
4 - Autumn Fires

Each dress is $10.

Buy all four for $35!

If you want me to draw your character in the dress(es) you purchased, it'll be an extra $20 (per character).
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

I had to make a very important edit into the original post of my thread. Unfortunately, due to certain circumstances recently, I feel I must add this very important note. I will have it quoted below for anyone following the thread and reading my latest updates:
Quote:
If you keep me waiting longer than two weeks for a payment, I will automatically cancel your commission and bar you from commissioning me for a month. Repeated offences will bar you from ever commissioning me. I have bills to pay, and if you cannot pay me within a certain time frame, then you honestly shouldn't be attempting to commission me till you know you can pay me.
Can I put myself on the list again for that second cheb? :3
KaiMotokawa

Oh my god, I am dying over this art! You're very good! ♥~
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

f0x1nth3b0x wrote:
Can I put myself on the list again for that second cheb? :3

Sure thing!

Just go ahead and PM me with the references, and I'll get a quote your way. :'D

@Kai

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying the art in this thread. C:
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Got more commissions to show off that I have done and haven't uploaded till now. Thanks to all my commissioners.

Updates for anyone wanting to commission me, the OP has already been updated, but in case you're not seeing that and are looking at this post first: I will not be available throughout the whole of February to commission. I will be hosting an event, and celebrating my birthday, Valentine's, and my fiancé's birthday. So as you can tell, February is to be a rather eventful, and hopefully enjoyable, month for me.

Do not fret! I will have a number of adoptables available starting February 1st beginning with a Harpy themed character set, and Celestial beasts set. I would be so super appreciative of anyone that is a fan of the adoptables to buy them. ; v ; As I mentioned, February is going to be a super eventful month for me, and it would be really nice to at least enjoy a nice Valentine's dinner with my fiancé on Valentine's Day -- the day that Netherweave and I choose to celebrate both our birthdays as well as the actual Valentine's Day itself. > o <!

2016_waist_up_commission___1_by_freejayfly-d9n1qra.png

2016_waist_up_commission___2_by_freejayfly-d9nrtmr.png

2016_fr_waist_up_commission___1_by_freejayfly-d9oe8tm.png

2016_chibi_commissions_1___5_by_freejayfly-d9pofg6.png

2016_chibi_commission_6_by_freejayfly-d9psezd.png

Not commissions, but I like sharing my art. It's a big image dump, so it is hidden with a collapse code.

See more
pix_orphanage_by_freejayfly-d9n6ns7.png

23490b95f7ccc0ef90ba61a2134ae4c2.png

daedalus_weaponsmith_by_freejayfly-d9n7nnu.png

taffy_is_evolving__by_jaydoptables-d9oliov.png

cookie_the_expressive_gastly_by_jaydoptables-d9niszy.png

candy_land_acres_ghosties_by_jaydoptables-d9nz31o.png

sundae_sundae_sundae__by_jaydoptables-d9o1c0j.png

laffy_taffy_ice_cream_sundae_by_jaydoptables-d9ni5e2.png

sugar_fluff_by_jaydoptables-d9ot92y.png

cross_honedge_scyther_by_jaydoptables-d9om9kv.png

levelling_taffy_and_gift_levels_for_perry_by_jaydoptables-d9oe23j.png