Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » FJF Commissions [[CLOSED]]

FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Currently streaming on Picarto! Feel free to join me! I kind of want to play some art games if you're interested!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Done streaming to do my stretches. A couple things were accomplished. ; v ;

_iian_by_freejayfly-da5p17v.png

beltrixie___overwatch_cosplay_by_freejayfly-da5qbj9.png
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Currently streaming on Picarto! Feel free to join me! Gonna be doing some Overwatch related things maybe.

Done streaming for a bit.
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Currently streaming on Picarto! Feel free to join me! Working on a commission at the moment, and will start to work on some other things. Might take requests!

Drew some things

ClKEmQkVAAAcxPb.jpg
ClKEmQ4UsAEJjrb.jpg
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Currently streaming on Picarto! Feel free to join me! Working on a commission at the moment, and will start to work on some other things. Might take requests!

Streamer is acting up. Here are some things I managed to get done in the meantime + some other things I failed to upload before.

2016commission_15_by_freejayfly-da6oupg.png

79620092715775160f2137b87be8827a_by_freejayfly-da7ft50.png

__it_me_by_freejayfly-da5vhou.png

_jas_by_freejayfly-da7ft6h.png

_kayan_by_freejayfly-da7ft66.png

_liuma_by_freejayfly-da7ft61.png

_molly_by_freejayfly-da7ft5v.png

_nais_by_freejayfly-da7ft5q.png
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Currently streaming on Picarto! Feel free to join me! Working on commissions at the moment, and will start to work on some other things. Might take requests!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

No longer streaming, but have some things that were finished or otherwise being worked on:

2016commission_16_notransparent_by_freejayfly-da7re5e.png

04ec52664d0029ea84d237978a23518e_by_freejayfly-da7re4r.png

9553152b96d8d60c2c90153984abd041.png
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Commission status has to change to urgent because I would like to buy a new bed to replace the air mattress that Netherweave and I have to sleep on. It has lasted us six, almost seven, months, and it has been starting to deform and become increasingly more worrying to use as time goes on. Obviously, air mattresses aren't meant for long term, so I'm hoping to push commissions in order to help my fiancé and I not sleep on the floor.

I'm looking to raise about $300 for a new mattress; please do not give me advice about mattresses or what is cheaper, because I unfortunately do not have the luxury of being able to transport a mattress with a vehicle. Most places that offer them for cheaper where I live do not deliver, and that is a very important factor.

Important to note at this time: I will not accept alternative ways of payment until I have raised the amount required to get the mattress Netherweave and I require. I also will not be lowering my prices for this when I usually do to help increase sales. But, uh... seeing as I require about $300, I would like to get there sooner rather than later. Any art I owe that is not for money will be put on the back burner.

Donations are always appreciated, and donators will receive a small sketch of a subject of their choice just to show my appreciation.
Molly (played anonymously)

Thank you so much for Molly's art. :)

I highly recommend Jay's art, please consider commissioning her!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Wrapped up streaming. Thanks to everyone that came by. C:

Some things I finished in the stream and some other things:

2016commission_18_by_freejayfly-da9cu7m.png

cynthia_classic_rare_epic_legend1_by_freejayfly-da9d200.gif

jordan_winters_wip_by_freejayfly-da9d1ze.png

5e7524ac9d0ae99d4226ce855d3e06a1.png
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Currently streaming on Picarto! Feel free to join me! I shall be working on commissions for some time!

Had to stop streaming because of Sprint's power outages.
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Attempting to stream tonight on Picarto! Feel free to join me! I shall be working on commissions for some time!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Done streaming for now due to feeling stressed out.

Some things done.

mcjumpin_by_freejayfly-daa4v1v.png

2016commission_17_fix_by_freejayfly-daa4uvf.png

throthgar_feels_it_by_freejayfly-daa4uv3.png
Sanne Moderator

FreeJayFly wrote:
Done streaming for now due to feeling stressed out.

Some things done.

THIS IS GLORIOUS.
Your art is so cool!!
Are these prices for colors only or do you have prices for sketches/lines as well?
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
FreeJayFly wrote:
[IMAGE]

THIS IS GLORIOUS.

HEH, GLAD YOU THINK SO. 8'D
CelestinaGrey wrote:
Your art is so cool!!
Are these prices for colors only or do you have prices for sketches/lines as well?

The ones listed here are for colours only, but I do have a price chart available for other options! You can find it here!
I get paid tomorrow, and I'm super tempted to commish you <3 Always willing to help out :) How much would a waist-up or fullbody of two characters be, lines? (I haven't decided which yet. Plus don't know how much you charge to add a character in ^^)
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:
I get paid tomorrow, and I'm super tempted to commish you <3 Always willing to help out :) How much would a waist-up or fullbody of two characters be, lines? (I haven't decided which yet. Plus don't know how much you charge to add a character in ^^)

Two character waist-up linearts is $16. C: I charge per character. ; v ;
FreeJayFly wrote:

I FEEL IT!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » FJF Commissions [[CLOSED]]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus