Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » FJF Commissions [[CLOSED]]

FreeJayFly wrote:
CelestinaGrey wrote:
I get paid tomorrow, and I'm super tempted to commish you <3 Always willing to help out :) How much would a waist-up or fullbody of two characters be, lines? (I haven't decided which yet. Plus don't know how much you charge to add a character in ^^)

Two character waist-up linearts is $16. C: I charge per character. ; v ;

Okay! <3 I'll see what my paycheck is like tomorrow and get back to you :D
Throthgar the Pretty wrote:
I FEEL IT!

I absolutely adore your character in every conceivable way.
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Currently late night streaming on Picarto! Feel free to join me! I'm going to be working on commissions tonight! Might take some sketch requests between commissions!

Done streaming for now. I suppose it's a little too late. :p
Nicolette wrote:

I absolutely adore your character in every conceivable way.

Throthgar's kokoro goes doki doki for you too, onee-chan.
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Currently streaming on Picarto! Feel free to join me! I'm going to be working on commissions! Might take some sketch requests between commissions! I'm also watching anime while streaming and have a feed for anyone that joins so that you can watch what I'm watching, too! Currently watching Hai to Gensou no Grimgar!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Wrapped up the stream. Thanks to everyone who dropped by, even if only for a small time. C: Streamed for about three hours today, so it was pretty good. :'D

Some things done within the stream.

2016commission_19_by_freejayfly-daaofqy.png

2016commission_20_by_freejayfly-daaotqd.png

1b242d6a2e09038fc0dc2ac50a748e90.png
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Currently streaming on Picarto! Feel free to join me! I'm going to be working on commissions! Might take some sketch requests between commissions!

Had to stop due to feeling nauseated. Sorry to those that came.

No significant progress made, but things have been started.
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Currently streaming on Picarto! Feel free to join me! I'm going to be working on commissions! Might take some sketch requests between commissions!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Wrapped up the stream. Some things done during it:

2016commission_21_by_freejayfly-dabftun.png

kitsune_1_by_freejayfly-dabfyct.png

867fcd5f282390d717706b8deefb9805.png
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

I'm at work right now, but one of these days I'll watch you stream!!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

I'm trying to stream more often! It's a little hard at the moment since I'm getting easily fatigued and exhausted recently. But I'm doing my best!

Also, wrapped up my stream. Have some things I worked on in the couple hours I had it going.

2016_chibi_commission___15_by_freejayfly-dabu09c.png

7eab2ebf1ba368a801b9e4b2d9572896.png

I'm gonna keep posting progress shots of this till I'm done, because I want to be proud of something, darn it. And I do like the way this is starting to turn out, even if it's taking forever due to my schedule and my lack of desire to draw recently.
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Currently streaming on Picarto! Feel free to join me! I'm going to be working on some stuff for myself -- mostly because of the fact I've been feeling depressed and burned out every time I draw, and it's because I haven't been able to just really draw for myself lately.

I just want to chill and have some time for myself tonight. But if people want to join and have fun with me, I would appreciate it!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Wrapped up. Didn't finish as much as I wanted, but I feel a little better about what I did get to work on. u 3 u~ Thanks to everyone that dropped by and kept me company. <3

86ceb548105e8aa55327ee9653b98700.png

cbf9d299abe944d42539a8273c05edec.png

overwatch___cynthia__gummy__hendrix_by_freejayfly-dabgzir.png
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Currently streaming on Picarto! Feel free to join me! I'm multi-streaming with the talented Yobot! u v u Probably just going to be messing around.

Wrapped up. Just doodled some things that I'm not gonna share. Thanks to everyone that dropped by!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

An update for all commissioners and people interested in commissioning me:

Currently, I am undergoing some personal domestic issues at home that my fiancé and I have to deal with. I won't go into the details for it, just that there is definitely some drama going on regarding our roommate, and it is something that has to be resolved. Unfortunately, I cannot really say when that will be resolved, other than it has to be.

This is taking a toll on my productivity in all honesty. I wish that it wasn't, but it is.

So, to those of you that are waiting on commissions, I apologise for the delay. For those of you interested in commissions, I'm sorry that I cannot really say that I can accept them due to this situation I'm having to deal with.

Once mine and my fiancé's situation has been resolved, however, I will make an update to this thread. In the meantime, I will attempt to finish what I have, just that it will be slow.
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Mine and my fiancé's computer was out of commission for this last week, only got it working again last night after whatever happened happened. So... now that it's back up, I'm gonna attempt catching up on commissions I owe.
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Wrapped up streaming for now. Will attempt to get back on it tomorrow. Have some things done in and out of stream:

tumblr_inline_obilyvtne81us9xxk_540.png

Time to actually dump more than just a couple things here.

2016_chibi_commission___16_by_freejayfly-dadm734.png

tumblr_oba1mteCxC1vc2d5jo1_1280.png

tumblr_oba1mteCxC1vc2d5jo2_1280.png

tumblr_ob8r5lx2Uh1vc2d5jo1_1280.png

tumblr_obd0itWWI01vc2d5jo1_1280.png

2ebf2ed791d94ebe2dd1d0cf11a53a4a.png

07f5ecd942ae7b1ecbbd968325c9d766.png

tumblr_inline_obfdmtZxOD1us9xxk_540.png

9039f14308e9d383ad8dad8429f1ac6d.png

tumblr_inline_obgir51ocq1us9xxk_540.png

tumblr_obij6ns7kV1vc2d5jo1_1280.png

tumblr_inline_obj0wgYki11us9xxk_540.png

898afd9f067f01b97b9a94df35f74289.png

tumblr_inline_obiuzamyia1us9xxk_540.png

tumblr_obkvcxhw131vc2d5jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_obldg7gupO1vc2d5jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_obmqnxavnT1vc2d5jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_obny2kwjrR1vc2d5jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_obqwqjVutq1vc2d5jo1_1280.png
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Wrapped up my stream. Thanks to everyone that came by!

2016commission_24_by_freejayfly-daedmlg.png

a949fb46dfdedd14fe4c1626443100ae_by_freejayfly-daee6ad.png

artie_sketches_by_freejayfly-daee6d6.png

_oroth_by_freejayfly-daee6dj.png

_pixie_by_freejayfly-daee6d9.png

1bbb33b40afa039ffdcde70ab7c4e241.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » FJF Commissions [[CLOSED]]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus