Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » FJF Commissions [[CLOSED]]

FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Updated the adoptable post of the thread with the adoptable designs that are kicking off February. To save time if you're looking at this post first, here are the newly available adoptables!

Female Harpy Batch #1 (Earthen Birds)

female_harpy_batch_1_smol_by_jaydoptables-d9q3s1u.png

1. Spotted Towhee - Kiowa Native American influence
2. Cactus Wren - Navajo Native American influence
3. Firewood-Gatherer - Argentinian influence
4. Common Redpoll - Cree Native American influence
5. Freckled Nightjar - Nigeria influence

Buy one for $12, or buy them all for $55!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Some more commissions that were done before I launched the raffle thread! Also some other images I've done here and there on my off time for some self satisfaction!

Scroll to the bottom of this post for an exciting development!

2016_waist_up_commission___3_by_freejayfly-d9q7n94.png

2016_chibi_commissions_7___9_by_freejayfly-d9quupp.png

Below image is from an art trade in the Draw for the Person Above You thread. @ v @;;

2016_bust_shot_art_trade___1_by_freejayfly-d9pofvg.png

Self-satisfaction drawings under the collapse tag!

See more

are_you_enjoying_yourselves__by_jaydoptables-d9q26jb.png

misri_is_evolving__by_jaydoptables-d9q19qa.png

to_the_wedding__by_jaydoptables-d9r1yk5.png

gift___pixie_and_beltran____a_day_off_by_jaydoptables-d9qgf1c.png

emotions_by_freejayfly-d9qxxxb.png

beltrixie_by_freejayfly-d9qki6c.png

when_the_sun_starts_setting_by_freejayfly-d9qp5ov.png

happy_pix_by_freejayfly-d9r22d7.pngUpdate as of February 8th, 2016: The Trader's Hub is now officially live!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Currently streaming me working on overdue prizes from the raffle. May also work on other things. If anyone is interested, please come on and watch here!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Stream finished up. I still have some work to do, though, if I am available tomorrow, I will turn on my mic to make responses and answer questions to keep from stagnating from whatever it is I'm working on in the future. That said, with work being done, and things slowly getting underway, I want to open my thread up for commissioners once more.

I have made increases to my prices, though not by much.

I have also added a new thing to the front of this thread in the second post; my Trader's Hub now features hatchables, which are random chance items that you pay $12 for to get a random design. There are samples on the page itself, though at current, it is a WIP in terms of samples. It is live, however, so if people are interested, that is an option. Each person that buys a hatchable will get a fullsize, FLAT coloured image of what they hatched a week after it has been purchased (all designs are started as soon as payment is received, or as soon as I can manage after payment has been confirmed).

Another thing that I have done while in my three months of having to travel for internet, is that I have been designing some other things for t-shirts. Currently, I have one design available -- one that I personally really liked. If you are interested, you can see it and the shirts it comes on, plus it also comes in sticker form here. It's a simple design, though that's likely what a lot of mine are going to be when I have them up on RedBubble.

That out of the way, if you choose to commission me, know that my activity is only just starting to get back on track. I have a backlog of things that I have to take care of since my internet situation became the poops. I am doing my absolute best to get everything in working order, and myself back on track for getting things done. This includes prizes from the February art raffle that Netherweave and I held. This includes commissions that were ordered before the internet went out for us. This also includes a lot of group management and admin work that both Netherweave and I were unable to access and do since being out for almost three months. So I ask for your understanding that our time is divided amongst a lot.

Now that that is out of the way, here is another relevant update -- art done within those three months of no real internet.

Raffle Art done and delivered so far...
feb__raffle_prize___1_by_freejayfly-da3huwb.png

feb__raffle_prize___2_by_freejayfly-da3hvre.png

feb__raffle_prize___3_by_freejayfly-da3hvxd.png

feb__raffle_prize___4_by_freejayfly-da3hw32.png

feb__raffle_prize___5_by_freejayfly-da3hwj4.png

feb__raffle_prize___6_by_freejayfly-da3n2ns.png

Hatchable Sample Images
dusk_and_dawn_angels_by_freejayfly-da3i9lf.png

centaurs_fullsize_by_freejayfly-da3njk5.png

liuma_by_freejayfly-da3njiv.png

stella_and_calisto_by_freejayfly-da3i8zr.png

harpies_by_freejayfly-da3njjk.png

kirin_by_freejayfly-da3njj2.png

Rare Fanarts
ml__julerose___roseleka_by_freejayfly-da3hu1y.png

miraculously_oblivious_by_freejayfly-da3hzet.png

"I'm Gonna Draw For Myself Because I Need To Relax" Art (+art trades and collaborations)
art_trade__overlordgirgy_by_freejayfly-da3i9bd.png
(Art trade for friend)

hug_by_freejayfly-da3hy07.gif
Image originally sketched by Yobot. Lined, coloured, and gently animated by me.

nais_and_iian_headshots_by_freejayfly-da3i8hm.png

mememememe_by_freejayfly-da3i8r5.png

ml__archer_lecroix_by_freejayfly-da3i6hi.png

ml__emily_beaty_by_freejayfly-da3i747.png

ml__vara_mayne_by_freejayfly-da3i7ar.png

vitara_3_by_freejayfly-da3hyhf.png

follow_my_lead___vitara_by_freejayfly-da3hypd.png

ml_civ_group_by_freejayfly-da3i5o8.gif
Sanne Moderator

I need to get me one of those hatchables when I can! :) Good luck! Glad to see things are looking up for you.
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Prize for Bones has been completed.

feb__raffle_prize___8_by_freejayfly-da4re4k.png
Wow I love your outfits. I may have to comm you to draw me one or two!
Claine Moderator

Yoooo that dragon is so rad.
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Unicorn wrote:
Wow I love your outfits. I may have to comm you to draw me one or two!

It's been a while since I've actually sat down and just purposefully made clothing designs. So this might be a fun endeavour. :'D
Claine wrote:
Yoooo that dragon is so rad.

Thanks! I might draw some more Monster Hunter beasts when I have the time. ; v ;
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

I'm currently streaming on Picarto! Check out my stream here!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Finished streaming and finished four things. Thanks for tuning in those of you that did. C:

Art finished in stream:

feb__raffle_prize___9_by_freejayfly-da528v8.png

_cou_by_freejayfly-da51s3c.png_daedalus_by_freejayfly-da526sq.png

The fourth image I did in the stream I actually royally screwed up, and it's one of the prize images for the winners from mine and Netherweave's raffle. So I'm actually going to redo that one because the screw up is astonishingly bad on my part.
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

STREAM IS OVER! Thanks for tuning in!

Currently streaming! You can view my stream here!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Currently streaming over on my Picarto! Come hang out! I might be doing requests later!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

No longer streaming! Thanks to everyone that dropped by to watch me stream! Art that was completed during the stream mostly consists of more prize art. There are also some things I did last night as well.

_ei_by_freejayfly-da56prh.png

_felvalian_by_freejayfly-da5b90l.png

2016_lineart_commission___1_by_freejayfly-da5lnb0.png

feb__raffle_prize___10_by_freejayfly-da5lm4y.png

feb__raffle_prize___11_by_freejayfly-da5lmai.png
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Currently streaming on Picarto! Feel free to join me! I kind of want to play some art games if you're interested!

Taking a break to do some stretches!

In the meantime, enjoy a WIP from the stream!

2d585518f1785bafd64b3963a961d09d.png
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Currently streaming on Picarto! Feel free to join me! I'm currently streaming commissions!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Stream is over for now! I got a good chunk of things finished up today~ ^ o ^

_gloria_by_freejayfly-da5iwti.png

_holinna_by_freejayfly-da5l6du.png

2016_fullbody_commission___3_by_freejayfly-da5lnqb.png

2016_chibi_commission___10_by_freejayfly-da5lnz9.png

it_high_noon_by_freejayfly-da5l0dy.png
All of the art being posted is so very, very pretty *_*
Loren

It really is very neat!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

//wheezes// Thank you~ ; v ; Glad that you guys like them. ; o ;

Oh, and it totally slipped my mind because I was getting stuff from the stream uploaded to my dA and stuff... but my commissions slate is officially cleared for the time being! Meaning that I'm totally happy to take on more commissions. ; v ;

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » FJF Commissions [[CLOSED]]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus