Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Lads and Lassies!

Greetings, everyone!

I have registered here a couple of days ago. This is such a nice site/community!
I am excited not only to store a couple of characters here, but also to RP with you guys.
Well, let me explain first a little about myself...

My name is Rayane Félix (just call me Ray/Rain if you want) and I'm 20 years old. Currently I'm working as a freelance digital artist and character design. (click here to check my deviantart).
I love The Chronicles of Narnia series, and any kind of RP in that style interests me!
But I also play other kinds of RPs, so feel free to invite me!

Currently I have one character, my precious baby, Sierra:
http://www.rprepository.com/c/sierraarcanum
She is a wandering minstrel lady that turns into a black wolf.

Thanks for reading this and have a nice day!
I loooove seeing new artists come to RPR, welcome dahling! I hope you find everything you are looking for here, this community is absolutely wonderful. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask any of our amazing mods or Super!Admin. I'm glad you found us. :3
Loren

Olá, welcome to the Roleplay Repository! The community really is great and the moderators and Admin are awesome and super helpful, but we non-mods are also here to answer any questions you have ;)

Oh, Chronicles of Narnia! By that style, to you mean winter witches, crazy lions and dimensional travel?

By the way, it's great seeing another portuguese-speaking person in the RPR! :D You're brazilian, right?
Welcome Rain! (That is an awesome name you have there by the way!) I hope you've been enjoying your time here at RPR! Lots of people looking for new adventures with their characters around these parts. So dive right on in! And I speak for many like myself when I say 'yay a new artist!' because really who doesn't love getting their characters brought to life in different styles :)
Welcome to the site, it is always great to have new faces around here. Feel free to message me if you need any help or want to RP.
Kim Site Admin

Oh man, the template you chose for that character profile matches SO well, too! That is really cool! :D

Welcome to the site, new friend! :D
RayaneFelix Topic Starter

@Highjinx: Thank you! It's me who's glad to have found this amazing site, and thank you for offering help, I'll certainly remember it!

@Loren: Opa, tudo bem!? Yes, I'm brazilian, with pride!
And yes, any RPs with those fantastic elements MUST call me, I will make sure to give the other players a great time with my characters!
Thanks for the warm welcome and help offering as well!

@TornBySanity: Thank you soo much for the welcome and compliments! And it will be my pleasure to draw other people's amazing characters!^^

@XXXKILLZONEUS: Thank you! I will certainly remember that!^^

@Kim: Thank you so much dear! Yes, I loved that template too, it's so like my dear Sierra! Thanks again for the warm welcome!
Loren

Haha, I have all that except the lions. Well, actually...
I'm portuguese myself! ;) I haven't seen many brazilian folks around here, but I know that one of the mods is also portuguese.

Loren wrote:
Haha, I have all that except the lions. Well, actually...
I'm portuguese myself! ;) I haven't seen many brazilian folks around here, but I know that one of the mods is also portuguese.
That's really cool! Back in brazil we have no decent RP forums anymore, and after the one I used to play in closed the RP area, I had gone to play in international forums!
Glad to find other portuguese speakers around here!
Welcome to RPR :D. Awesome work on dA, btw! Always nice to see art!
Hello there! I am happy that you are loving this site and I just read your character page and I have to say you are amazing my friend! You will have a great time here and I hope I get to role play with you soon. :)

Skarlet wrote:
Welcome to RPR :D. Awesome work on dA, btw! Always nice to see art!
Thank you so much for the welcome, and compliments, it means a lot! ^^
MarieSapphire wrote:
Hello there! I am happy that you are loving this site and I just read your character page and I have to say you are amazing my friend! You will have a great time here and I hope I get to role play with you soon. :)
Awww, thank you! Your words makes me really happy, and it will be my pleasure to roleplay with you!
Loren

Haha, it's actually pretty interesting that I know more portuguese roleplayers here than brazillian ones on here. Odd, right? (Maybe it's because we have way less roleplay things going on here in Portugal.)

Also, you should check out the Just Talkin' chat! It's a nice way to get to know the community.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! :) I looooove your character's profile and you have gorgeous art!

@Loren: I'm not really surprised that there are a few brazilians here, other than two or three friends, I rarely know anyone from my country that loves Online RP lol!
Oh, and thanks for the tip, I'll definitely do that!

@Sanne: Thank you so much for your compliments and warm welcome!
Hello, and welcome. Welcome to the Sonic and Tails adventure trailer RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Welcome to my layer MUHAHHAAHA!!!! welcome and please have a good time I'm always open to any rp so pm me if interested
SarietheFae

welcome thank you for comming here Looking forward to seeing you around best of luck

mk_97: Thank you for your welcome, I haven't even played yet but so far loving this place!
@linktheriolu: Thanks! I'll certainly remember that! :D
@SarietheFae: Thank you so much dear!^^
Welcome! If you haven't already, I suggest checking out the Art & Creativity board and maybe setting up shop. Folks do love getting their characters drawn, and looks like you're quite skilled!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Lads and Lassies!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus